+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP General Stream Applicants

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aman deep said:
Hi guys if you want to know about your application status then send a requested email to mpnp. Email ID for tht is mpnpapplicationhelp @ gov.mb.ca , write your file number, name, address and date of birth. Note send the email from your email ID which you stated in your application bcoz of security reasons. Mpnp will reply you back in 2 days.
Thanks amandeep, ;D ;D

odonacer

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Did anyone send such a request to MPNP? Can they tell when an interview will be with sponsor, or on what kind of questions they can give an answers?
On their website is an info that they don't give any answers related to processing times.

Aman deep

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Yes you are right mate, mpnp never tell the status of your file. But they will tell you tht your file is under processing or they had made decision. I sent email at mpnpapplicationhelp @ gov. Mb. Ca they reply me tht my file is under processing. One of my friend also sent email on this ID they reply him mpnp already sent decision letter in written to his address. After 4 days he got LOA without any interview call.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
Aman deep said:
Yes you are right mate, mpnp never tell the status of your file. But they will tell you tht your file is under processing or they had made decision. I sent email at mpnpapplicationhelp @ gov. Mb. Ca they reply me tht my file is under processing. One of my friend also sent email on this ID they reply him mpnp already sent decision letter in written to his address. After 4 days he got LOA without any interview call.
hi aman,

what is the Timeline of your friend? when did he ask an inquiry

sood_sachin1

Aug 29, 2012
Dear friends,

I have applied for MPNP on May 20, 2012 and got my file number on 31 January 2013 and still there is no response.

Please tell me that I will also be interviewed for same or not and anybody please tell me when it may be?

Thanx,

Aman deep

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi itguy... I dnt know detailed timeline of my frnd.. But he applied in jan 2012 nd got loa in dec 2012... He is also under gs stream.

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
odonacer said:
Did anyone send such a request to MPNP? Can they tell when an interview will be with sponsor, or on what kind of questions they can give an answers?
On their website is an info that they don't give any answers related to processing times.
hi, i have sent email on 10th aug 2013, waiting for response, sat, sun was off, now i may expect for response..........

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Karanbrar77 said:
Hi mandyari,
We r all applicant at least mates in this thered.firstly,i want to confirm u..mpnp officer
don't send the reply.we r same situation,bt difference is only file submitted .m sep 2012 applicant.secondly,I ve not got AOR from mpnp office.bt my sponcer received in feb 2013.they dont send me aor,m also worried.no response come from after aor,bt we can not do nothing.GOD knows wat is happening there.GOOD Luck all of u guys.
hi,
same with me, i dont get aor, onlu my sponsor got loa.................they sent me one copy of the aor............

thetet

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 6, 2013
Nomination.....
Aug 26, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct. 28, 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Sep. 25, 2013 CIO NS
Med's Request
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013 and Jan 8, 2014
Aman deep said:
is this true amandeep? without interview?

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
hello all, i have following queries

1. Can I use FD(Fixed Deposit) as my funds, what you guys prefer liquid cash or FD?
2. My job profile is SOftware Engineer as written on my job letters. but my actual domain is web development. So should i apply under Software engineer (NOC 2173) as my all experience docs call me as Software engineer.

3. Further I have question regarding settlement plan section while we apply online -

a. On page 2, If your occupation is regulated, what steps will you take to meet the requirements for working in this occupation in Manitoba? - my question is how would I know whether my occ is regulated or not, and wat answer should I give for this?????

b. If your occupation is regulated, can you start the licensing process before you arrive?
Yes No
If yes, please explain what steps will be taken to start the licensing process before you arrive in Manitoba:
WHAT SHOULD I ANSWER FOR THIS?

c. If your occupation is regulated, in what related, non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Manitoba based on your training and work experience?

d. Are you planning to upgrade your job skills before you arrive in Manitoba?
Yes No
If yes, please explain what steps you will take to upgrade your job skills:

I have already GOT 7 bands in IELTS.

e. Some occupations require higher language proficiency to be employable in Manitoba. Do you have the language ability required to start employment in a skilled occupation after you arrive in Manitoba? Yes No
Are you planning to improve your English language skills before you arrive in Manitoba?
Yes No
If yes, please explain what steps you will take to improve your English language skills.

GUYS I AM FILING IN FEW DAYS......PLzzz plzzz seniors specially help me in my queries....

Thanks a ton in advance..... :)

lei

Aug 12, 2013
kurtsebastian said:
These are the questions asked by the MPNP to my supporter, specifically 1-6, Most of them are in the Settlement Plan. I suggest you give a copy of this to your sponsor with answers of course. Also, they asked him about his personal info. My supporter is a first timer sponsor and he was shocked that it was super casual and simple. ;D

1. Please describe your relationship with the applicant.
2. Accompanying family members of the Applicant.
3. Describe how will you assist the applicant and accompanying family members with the implementation of his/her Settlement Plan.
4. Describe how will you assist the applicant and accompanying family members with finding suitable housing.
5. Describe how will you assist the applicant and accompanying family members meet initial and daily needs.
6. Describe how will you connect the applicant with settlement services offered in Manitoba.

7. Have you previously supported a relative or friend under the MPNP?
8. What is the work of the applicant? Where?
9. Aside from MPNP, did the applicant applied for another route like Federal Skilled Worker?
10. In case the applicant and her spouse were approved by MPNP what NON-REGULATED work or employment can they get basing on their experiences, trainings and education?
11. Do the applicant and accompanying dependants have relatives in other province?
12. Do you think the applicant will be able to adapt easily here in Manitoba?
13. When was the last time you talked to your Applicant or have a communication with them?
14. When was the last time you saw your Sponsor/ Applicant?
Hi Kurt,
Can I please have your response to questions number 5 (Describe how will you assist the applicant and accompanying family members meet initial and daily needs) and 6 ( Describe how will you connect the applicant with settlement services offered in Manitoba.) :)

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
Aman deep said:
This is also what my sponsor told me, that he thinks he won't get any interview. He has basis on this, his co-worker's cousin got LOA w/o interview.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
simplyblessed said:
This is also what my sponsor told me, that he thinks he won't get any interview. He has basis on this, his co-worker's cousin got LOA w/o interview.
Any ideas why some sponsors do not receive a phone call interview? What could be their basis or reason on that?

vmaac

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted during application
Med's Request
28-11-2013& 23-04-2014 (baby)
Med's Done....
29-11-2013 & 24-04-2014 (baby)
Interview........
14-08-2013 For Sponsor and 15-08-2013 I was interviewed
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Almost here...
Hello All!

God is Faithful.. I did not know it would happen so soon, but my sponsor was interviewed today via telephone.

I would appreciate if my timelines are included and updated:

Stream - General
Application Submitted Online - March 20, 2013
AOR- March 20, 2013
File Number - March 20, 2013
Sponsor SP2 Submitted - March 26, 2013
Sponsor Interview - August 13, 2013
Letter of Approval - Waiting on God for a miracle

God's favour to all still trusting God for same..