+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP General Stream Applicants

yeoj77

Jul 29, 2012
pndrana said:
Hi yeoj77,

No any news about my LOA. 5th momths is running.

i m worried about. I have mail to office but no any reply.
Dont worry pndrana blooms and me receive LOA i'm sure the rest of 2012 applicant will receive theirs too and yours. More patience

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No
yeoj77 said:
Dont worry pndrana blooms and me receive LOA i'm sure the rest of 2012 applicant will receive theirs too and yours. More patience
Thanks my friend, Dont know how much time they will take. may be cupple of week i will get some news.

Thanks

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
Hi all

if you've been waiting 4 /months for an LOA or your status to change after the interview, a suggestion is that if your sponsor lives in MB then get them to go to the winnipeg offices and ask them personally if they require anything further because the status is the same for so long.

it can't hurt, i mean worst case scenario is they could actually tell them whats going on.

like i said, just a suggestion

good luck to all

xx

althea

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No
Govender said:
Hi all

if you've been waiting 4 /months for an LOA or your status to change after the interview, a suggestion is that if your sponsor lives in MB then get them to go to the winnipeg offices and ask them personally if they require anything further because the status is the same for so long.

it can't hurt, i mean worst case scenario is they could actually tell them whats going on.

like i said, just a suggestion

good luck to all

xx

althea
Dear Govender / Blooms / yeoj77 / Kurtsebastin,

I am waiting from March 2015 for LOA. My supporter got interview very well. So why they have to delay ? is there any idea or news ?

I check the time line of Kurtsebastin in this foram , he get LOA after one year. its very delay for general stream applicant.

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
pndrana said:
Dear Govender / Blooms / yeoj77 / Kurtsebastin,

I am waiting from March 2015 for LOA. My supporter got interview very well. So why they have to delay ? is there any idea or news ?

I check the time line of Kurtsebastin in this foram , he get LOA after one year. its very delay for general stream applicant.
any news people?

xx

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
pndrana said:
No any news ... :(
Just a thought

If your supporter was interviewed, then maybe ask him/her to call MPNP and ask what the delay is...

Try....I know you dont want to bombard them, but you wouldn't want a whole year to go by would you?

xx

Althea

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No
Yeoj77,

Still no news .

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Dear Seniors, if anybody have idea on my queries, Please reply urgently.

I am applying for Manitoba MPNP program and filling EOI, Facing below queries,
1) My exp falls under two NOC in last 5 years(Previous: 3.5 years and Current:1.5 years), How can i apply for two NOC to get points(Points: 75) for 5 years of exp?
2) what should i answer for ''WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION'', 3.5 years or 1.5 years.
3)How many full time of exp do you have in in last five years'', Is it related to occupation or total? because it is not mentioned about related to occupation? should i put 5 years?

Plz advise.

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
PDIKESH said:
hi,

I APPLIED IN DECEMBER AND WAITING.....
Have you applied in two NOC? If yes then how because there is no option to select second NOC during MPNP EOI, plz reply.

dny0821

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
HI!!!

I'M LOST... My grandfather (uncle of my father) wants me to apply under PNP Manitoba Connection-Support Stream... How do I get through this?

Feb 28, 2017
dny0821 said:
HI!!!

I'M LOST... My grandfather (uncle of my father) wants me to apply under PNP Manitoba Connection-Support Stream... How do I get through this?
Hey Buddy,

Go to immigratemanitoba.com and checkout 'other immigration' option under 'immigrate to manitoba' menu.

if you can, then apply Express of Interest on website by creating MPNP online account.

dny0821

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
AbscondedAtNowhere said:
Hey Buddy,

Go to immigratemanitoba.com and checkout 'other immigration' option under 'immigrate to manitoba' menu.

if you can, then apply Express of Interest on website by creating MPNP online account.
Hi I have applied for EOI in MPNP website, but it is under skilled workers and I only got 410 points. My grandfather said I should not go for skilled workers. I cannot find any other options in MPNP online though...

Feb 28, 2017
dny0821 said:
Hi I have applied for EOI in MPNP website, but it is under skilled workers and I only got 410 points. My grandfather said I should not go for skilled workers. I cannot find any other options in MPNP online though...
Well, I can see 'Family Sponsorship' option but it ask to visit CIC web for checking eligibility.

Can you please tell, does your score includes 200 points for connection ?