+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

mlu0622

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Nick111 said:
Hello Seniors,

Anyone could let me know below 2 questions

1. what are the questions being asked by the interviewer to the sponsor?
2. Is the interview scheduled or surprise?

Thanks
Hi Nick,

1. Based from my application, my sponsor were asked by these questions: What is our relationship. How long he is living in Manitoba. If he owns the house and how many rooms are there. What is his job and if his wife got a job also. Most of the questions are about him. The interview did not last for 5 minutes. He was interviewed last year Nov 6, 2013 and I was nominated Nov 27, 2013.

2. It is a surprise interview. The officer called my sponsor while he was on his work and he requested him to call him back at a specific time which the officer did.

Below are few questions that were asked to the sponsors. These were shared by other members of this forum:

1. Please describe your relationship with the applicant.
2. Accompanying family members of the Applicant.
3. Describe how will you assist the applicant and accompanying family members with the implementation of his/her Settlement Plan.
4. Describe how will you assist the applicant and accompanying family members with finding suitable housing.
5. Describe how will you assist the applicant and accompanying family members meet initial and daily needs.
6. Describe how will you connect the applicant with settlement services offered in Manitoba.
7. Have you previously supported a relative or friend under the MPNP?
8. What is the work of the applicant? Where?
9. Aside from MPNP, did the applicant applied for another route like Federal Skilled Worker?
10. In case the applicant and her spouse were approved by MPNP what NON-REGULATED work or employment can they get basing on their experiences, trainings and education?
11. Do the applicant and accompanying dependants have relatives in other province?
12. Do you think the applicant will be able to adapt easily here in Manitoba?
13. When was the last time you talked to your Applicant or have a communication with them?
14. When was the last time you saw your Sponsor/ Applicant?

Jude168

Sep 20, 2013
Today is the saddest day of my life. My sponsor received the refusal email forom the MPNP. The reason why they refused me is just because of my relatives outside Manitoba. Even my sponsors interview was very promising but it ended with a refusal. Im so down. I even applied through an immigration agency and i spent all that i have for this application. Does anybody here know if im still allowed to apply through the Express entry? any reply will be very much appreciated. What a bad news to welcome the new year for my family :(

yeshans1311

Dec 17, 2014
SnuggleJBL said:
Hi yeshans1311, how's your CIC application already? Did you receive your AOR?
We just received our LOA today.
Hi, SnuggleJBL congrats! We did not yet receive our AOR..I'm still hoping that it will come before year ends..

What is your timeline? Are you a single applicant? Where is your visa office?

Nick111

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Sep-2015 - LAA received
Doc's Request.
Full Application Submitted - On 25-Sep-2015
mlu0622 said:
Hi Nick,

1. Based from my application, my sponsor were asked by these questions: What is our relationship. How long he is living in Manitoba. If he owns the house and how many rooms are there. What is his job and if his wife got a job also. Most of the questions are about him. The interview did not last for 5 minutes. He was interviewed last year Nov 6, 2013 and I was nominated Nov 27, 2013.

2. It is a surprise interview. The officer called my sponsor while he was on his work and he requested him to call him back at a specific time which the officer did.

Below are few questions that were asked to the sponsors. These were shared by other members of this forum:

1. Please describe your relationship with the applicant.
2. Accompanying family members of the Applicant.
3. Describe how will you assist the applicant and accompanying family members with the implementation of his/her Settlement Plan.
4. Describe how will you assist the applicant and accompanying family members with finding suitable housing.
5. Describe how will you assist the applicant and accompanying family members meet initial and daily needs.
6. Describe how will you connect the applicant with settlement services offered in Manitoba.
7. Have you previously supported a relative or friend under the MPNP?
8. What is the work of the applicant? Where?
9. Aside from MPNP, did the applicant applied for another route like Federal Skilled Worker?
10. In case the applicant and her spouse were approved by MPNP what NON-REGULATED work or employment can they get basing on their experiences, trainings and education?
11. Do the applicant and accompanying dependants have relatives in other province?
12. Do you think the applicant will be able to adapt easily here in Manitoba?
13. When was the last time you talked to your Applicant or have a communication with them?
14. When was the last time you saw your Sponsor/ Applicant?
Dear Mul0622,

Thanks a lot for your detail explanation.

Cheers,

Wish you happy new year 2015 ..

SnuggleJBL

Sep 25, 2013
Hi Dyoms, Congratulation on your successful Visa application :)

By the way, as I can see in your timeline, we are both in the same occupation, my wife and I are both Nurses as well. We just received our LOA dated December 19, 2014 (after 16 months of waiting patiently) and we are preparing our documents for CIC. Would you mind if I ask some few clarfifications? Your reply would be so much valuable for us. Thanks a lot :)

1) do we need to submit JOINT BANK STATEMENTS?
2) Did you submit your IELTS form?
3) did you send your original LOA letter?
4) did your send your CIC docs by courier?

Thanks for your reply soon :) Happy New Year

Dyoms said:
Thanks arun999

Jude168

Sep 20, 2013
athrenta said:
I think you have a stronger case than mine coz you are being sponsored by your relatives. Your interview questions were answered better than mine. I knew it will happen when she told me her answers even I was not convinced. I cant just elaborate. Good luck to you. My status now is assessment completed
I got a refusal letter from the MPNP because of retention issues due to my relatives outside Manitoba. You are Sept 2013 applicants right? Im just confused because it shows that you are FSW applicant. Did u apply also through the FSW? Im figuring out what to do or any other way that i can apply and bring my family to canada after i got a refusal letter. Just trying to think positively to defeat the depression that i feel now. Thank you Athrenta.

nik_jag

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 feb 2014(MPNP) 4 feb 16(CIC)
Doc's Request.
nov 2014
Nomination.....
20 nov 2015
AOR Received.
20 march 2016
IELTS Request
nov 2014
File Transfer...
20 may 2016
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello frnds

Happy new year to all. just wanna to i've send an email to MPNP for getting extension to provide IELTS two weeks ago. But i dont get any reply.
Should i mail them again or wait for few more days.
Replies highly appreciated.

MANITOBALUV

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP OID - new delhi vio
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
12-oct-2016
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Jude168 said:
I got a refusal letter from the MPNP because of retention issues due to my relatives outside Manitoba. You are Sept 2013 applicants right? Im just confused because it shows that you are FSW applicant. Did u apply also through the FSW? Im figuring out what to do or any other way that i can apply and bring my family to canada after i got a refusal letter. Just trying to think positively to defeat the depression that i feel now. Thank you Athrenta.
Its really bad news my friend . Now try for SINP without job offer asap. Now MPNP started rejection

Jude168

Sep 20, 2013
MANITOBALUV said:
Its really bad news my friend . Now try for SINP without job offer asap. Now MPNP started rejection
Yes they are starting to give refusals according to my agency because they said there are so many applicants nowadays and unlike before there is a bigger chance of getting LOA but now its different. My friend may i know what is SINP? Thank you very much.

MANITOBALUV

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP OID - new delhi vio
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
12-oct-2016
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Jude168 said:
Yes they are starting to give refusals according to my agency because they said there are so many applicants nowadays and unlike before there is a bigger chance of getting LOA but now its different. My friend may i know what is SINP? Thank you very much.
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds#application-intake-thresholds-2015

MANITOBALUV

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP OID - new delhi vio
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
12-oct-2016
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Jude168 said:
Thanks Manitobaluv, Happy New year!
welcome my friend . Happy new year

Happy new year to all my forum mates.

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sent CIO 30.01.2014 AOR CIO 02.03.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August :)
PPR AND RPRF !!!!!

Guys i need a help i pay RPRF with my friend credit card and transaction was successful what should i write in the field CLIENT ID IDENTIFICATION Huh help ! and Happy New Year to all !! And one more this receipt should i PRINT and send together with password ? or Email ?

bksunil

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2013
Nomination.....
Wish to receive soon
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Wish to receive soon
Passport Req..
Wish to receive soon
VISA ISSUED...
Wish to receive soon
LANDED..........
Will reach early 2015
To all my forum mates, I wish you all an extremely Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2015. May all your dreams and desires come true in the year that follows.

New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are our warm wishes to you and your family, a joyful, bright, healthy, prosperous and happiest new year ahead . So have a promising and fulfilling New Year in advance

.quote author=MANITOBALUV link=topic=132711.msg3880265#msg3880265 date=1420022838]
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds#application-intake-thresholds-2015

[/quote]

Haonaxela

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Happy New Year to All?

just want to know if the applicant will also be interviewed? also confused with genjen (december 2013 applicant) regarding the post, sponsor was already interviewed, how come june, july, august, sept. and october applicants are still waiting and no update yet?