+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

anet_petil

Jun 25, 2014
bksunil said:
As per the FAQs it seems you have to re-apply after six months. Just re-check the university documents which you submitted while applying. By the way which Universities you have been to?
I still have my last shot which is the Request for Review. Im not giving up yet.
There is nothing wrong with my documents. I submitted scanned copy of transcript of records and diploma. Again, it could be that they think i falsified my docs because theyre questioning the credibility. Funny thing is that I perfected the maximum scores for every category and yet they'd give me zero in education. I guess they dont apply logic in assesment. Sorry im just pissed.

bksunil

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2013
Nomination.....
Wish to receive soon
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Wish to receive soon
Passport Req..
Wish to receive soon
VISA ISSUED...
Wish to receive soon
LANDED..........
Will reach early 2015
anet_petil said:
I still have my last shot which is the Request for Review. Im not giving up yet.
There is nothing wrong with my documents. I submitted scanned copy of transcript of records and diploma. Again, it could be that they think i falsified my docs because theyre questioning the credibility. Funny thing is that I perfected the maximum scores for every category and yet they'd give me zero in education. I guess they dont apply logic in assesment. Sorry im just pissed.
Yes sure try your last shot. Which universities did you go??

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
anet_petil said:
Your news is really upsetting and makes me worry. Please keep us updated on what happens in your case. Good luck!

Dyoms

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/26/2013 (MPNP) 8/11/2014 CIO
Nomination.....
5/30/2014
AOR Received.
10/11/2014
Med's Request
10/31/2014
Med's Done....
11/5/2014
Passport Req..
11/17/2014
VISA ISSUED...
12/18/2014
LANDED..........
02/2015
SnuggleJBL said:
Hi Dyoms, Congratulation on your successful Visa application :)

By the way, as I can see in your timeline, we are both in the same occupation, my wife and I are both Nurses as well. We just received our LOA dated December 19, 2014 (after 16 months of waiting patiently) and we are preparing our documents for CIC. Would you mind if I ask some few clarfifications? Your reply would be so much valuable for us. Thanks a lot :)

1) do we need to submit JOINT BANK STATEMENTS?
2) Did you submit your IELTS form?
3) did you send your original LOA letter?
4) did your send your CIC docs by courier?

Thanks for your reply soon :) Happy New Year

Hi good luck on your application.

1. No. it was not asked in the cic forms.
2. yes I submitted my IELTS result
3. I submitted a photocopy of the LOA as per the instruction in the CIC form/guidelines
4. Yes. Via FEDEX.

Hope this helps.

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
MPNP applications are not approved in situations including but not limited to when applicants have failed to demonstrate:

sufficient work experience and/or training to find employment their occupation in Manitoba
sufficient language ability to be employable in Manitoba
the ability and intention to establish permanently in Manitoba
sufficient settlement funds
that they met the eligibility criteria under which their application was assessed
that the endorsement of their Settlement Plan met MPNP requirements
that they would take sufficient steps to become employable in Manitoba including pursuing any required occupational licence or certification

It only said that if you dont have sufficient work experience/training to find employment in Manitoba they can reject your applications. None in the above list that stated formal education. So anything we submit and the officer think the document is not credible they will reject our application. This is difficult in our part. What basis thus the officer think that the document is not credible? I hope they give some proof why your document is not credible.

SnuggleJBL

Sep 25, 2013
Thanks for the reply Dyoms.

so we just need a bank certficate since in Section 4. economic classes-PNP form, it is asked how much funds do we have in CAD? So we need to prove this by providing a bank certificate??? am i right?

I was wondering if can we apply through Express Entry? It launched yesterday. what are your thoughts about it?Is it applicable to those who have been nominated already? i just received LOA last dec. 19, 2014.

Thanks again for your Ideas soon :)

anet_petil

Jun 25, 2014
basic_instinct said:
MPNP applications are not approved in situations including but not limited to when applicants have failed to demonstrate:

sufficient work experience and/or training to find employment their occupation in Manitoba
sufficient language ability to be employable in Manitoba
the ability and intention to establish permanently in Manitoba
sufficient settlement funds
that they met the eligibility criteria under which their application was assessed
that the endorsement of their Settlement Plan met MPNP requirements
that they would take sufficient steps to become employable in Manitoba including pursuing any required occupational licence or certification

It only said that if you dont have sufficient work experience/training to find employment in Manitoba they can reject your applications. None in the above list that stated formal education. So anything we submit and the officer think the document is not credible they will reject our application. This is difficult in our part. What basis thus the officer think that the document is not credible? I hope they give some proof why your document is not credible.
Remember that in the statement above there is a phrase "not limited to", thus they can still make other reasons other than what is stated above. They've really pointed the credibility of my univ docs. The ball is now with me to prove them otherwise. Do you have input on how to answer the RFR?

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
anet_petil said:
Remember that in the statement above there is a phrase "not limited to", thus they can still make other reasons other than what is stated above. They've really pointed the credibility of my univ docs. The ball is now with me to prove them otherwise. Do you have input on how to answer the RFR?
My suggestion will be try to authenticate first your TOR and Diploma before sending a Request for Review. So you have a proof that your submitted document was not fake and a valid document. Then state that you have authenticate document and willing to send those to Manitoba government.

Dyoms

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/26/2013 (MPNP) 8/11/2014 CIO
Nomination.....
5/30/2014
AOR Received.
10/11/2014
Med's Request
10/31/2014
Med's Done....
11/5/2014
Passport Req..
11/17/2014
VISA ISSUED...
12/18/2014
LANDED..........
02/2015
SnuggleJBL said:
Thanks for the reply Dyoms.

so we just need a bank certficate since in Section 4. economic classes-PNP form, it is asked how much funds do we have in CAD? So we need to prove this by providing a bank certificate??? am i right?

I was wondering if can we apply through Express Entry? It launched yesterday. what are your thoughts about it?Is it applicable to those who have been nominated already? i just received LOA last dec. 19, 2014.

Thanks again for your Ideas soon :)

We did not submit a bank certificate at all during the CIC stage because it was not asked for kindly double check the checklist in the CIC website. There is a list there of documents we need to send.

I haven't studied express entry yet I just browsed when it was launced so I cannot give you an idea or opinion about this.

My suggestion is for you to stick with the checklist in the CIC website and to double triple quadruple check
ALL documents they want from you. If you are a family then have your partner check it as well to be sure documents are complete and all forms that needs to
Be signed and dated are properly accomplished

arun999

Oct 14, 2013
Happy new year 2015 to all forum mates.

I have two question to ask.

1. If after getting permanent resident visa one reached to Manitoba and apply for PR card. It will take 2 months to get PR card. Can he come back without getting PR card or not.

2. How many years out of five years one has to live in Manitoba to qualify permanent residency. Someone was telling it is 3 years out of 5 years.

Pl reply

arun999

Haonaxela

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
hello,

just want to know if the applicant will also be interviewed? also confused with genjen (december 2013 applicant) regarding the post, sponsor was already interviewed, how come june, july, august, sept. and october applicants are still waiting and no update yet?

arun999

Oct 14, 2013
Haonaxela said:
hello,

just want to know if the applicant will also be interviewed? also confused with genjen (december 2013 applicant) regarding the post, sponsor was already interviewed, how come june, july, august, sept. and october applicants are still waiting and no update yet?
IF VISA OFFICER SO DESIRE HE CAN INTERVIEW APPLICANT ALSO. IN MY CASE HE INTERVIEWED BOTH (APPLICANT AND SPONSOR). REGARDING JUNE,JULY AND SO ON APPLICANT ARE WAITING NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING. IT IS ON MPNP TO DECIDE OR TO TAKE CASES.

ARUN999

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
21-05-2015, In process on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015, Medical Received on 20-06-2015, DM on 17-08-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-08-2015, PP recd with VISA 27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
arun999 said:
Happy new year 2015 to all forum mates.

I have two question to ask.

1. If after getting permanent resident visa one reached to Manitoba and apply for PR card. It will take 2 months to get PR card. Can he come back without getting PR card or not.

2. How many years out of five years one has to live in Manitoba to qualify permanent residency. Someone was telling it is 3 years out of 5 years.

Pl reply

arun999
Hi Arun,

Answer 1: Yes you can come back without PR card based on validity of your VISA (1 Year from the date of medical done) however how can you re-enter to Canada if any case your VISA will expire?
Answer 2: You indeed got PR card within 2 month and can avail all facility like medical card, SIN etc. (only you cannot do voting), so nothing left to qualify for permanent residency. Although if your question is for Citizenship then you must be resident of Canada 3 year out of 4 year.

Hope it is clear now.

HisGrace

Mar 14, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!

I pray this year be is a glorious year for us all IJN - Amen.

What to find out if those who have received AOR, MR (Medical Request) and have done medicals since mid last year would still apply for Express Entry or they don't need to as CIC would process their application on the previous system?

Thank you and regards

Haonaxela

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Thanks Arun999

In your case, who was interviewed first? the sponsor or the applicant? will the interviewer tell at the end of the interview that you will be nominated, and just wait for the LOA in a few weeks, something like that.

Thanks