+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

marje_16

Mar 3, 2014
hi. with regards to the photocopies of my ielts result, birth certificate, CENOMAR, passport, and loa, should it be notarized before sending my application to CIC? :)

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I and my brother are planning to apply for MPNP in august this year. Sponsor is my first cousin, can we both be sponsored at a time and can her husband sponsor me under MPNP?

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! I want to ask that, is it ok if I show property in my name as I only have $6000 in my bank account? Will there be an issue?

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinn3r said:
Hi guys! I want to ask that, is it ok if I show property in my name as I only have $6000 in my bank account? Will there be an issue?
Yes, that would be an issue. You have to show $10000 in your bank and it doesn't matter about source of money all they want to see $10000 in your bank, some cases they might want to see last 6 months transaction. Property doesn't count as a liquid assets also the cash amount has to be in your current account. I hope this explanation will help....

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anvar21 said:
Thank you for your Information. it is very helpful
I just want to clarify Can bring my dependents before getting PR I mean If I will be Nominated in Manitoba I still have to apply for CIC and wait some time. I really want to bring my wife as quick as possible. What I meant is can I bring them before PR. After I get Nominee Certificate.
Thank you again for your help
You can bring your wife right now, if your job status is 6 months old in Manitoba, If your job's skills level is 0, A and B by NOC. Under the temporary foreign work's condition, if you meet the above 2 conditions your wife is eligible to apply open work permit from back home. If you do not meet the above criteria, you just have to wait until receive your PR in Manitoba.

mlu0622

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
marje_16 said:
hi. with regards to the photocopies of my ielts result, birth certificate, CENOMAR, passport, and loa, should it be notarized before sending my application to CIC? :)

Hello,

Just follow the checklist for the documents needed for CIC.

In the checklist they will mention it there what they require: copy or original

For the copy, notarization is not required.

nurudeena

Jun 27, 2010
Re: MPNP Application Batch 2013
« Reply #5811 on: March 16, 2014, 10:21:58 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: Eusufzai on March 16, 2014, 09:51:46 am

Hi Tabs,

I have submitted MPNP online application on 4th December, 2013, received file # on very next day and my supporter (a close friend) submitted SP2 on 12th December. He has supported his brother-in-law and his nephew also. Both of them received LOA and submitted application to CIO. After their submission of application to CIO (approximately 7 months later) he supported my application. Now my question is that, as he has supported two applicants 7 months ago, will it affect my application. Is there any chance my application might be rejected due to this reason. I have not heard anything from MPNP until today (3.5 months gone). Could you kindly shed some light on this issue.

I appreciate your valuable comments.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai

Usually, an applicant with an LOA should first land in Canada before his/her sponsor begins a new application. So, let me get this clarified, you applied for MPNP when your sponsor's relatives were approved an LOA? I guess in this case, this brother-in-law may have fallen under close relative. That's why MPNP allowed them to apply at the same time. I think in this case, it is close relative because married couple is considered as one sponsor. The brother in law is probably the brother of the wife of your sponsor.

It does not really matter in regards of them having sponsored them together, they are relatives. In your case, you are a friend. So, sponsoring you while they still haven't landed yet may cause problems in your application. You might be lucky and that MPNP will delay your application further and by the time they interview your sponsor (and maybe you too), your sponsor's relatives have landed.

However, this isn't really the case. Many applicants, sponsored by friends, were given an ineligible letter because their sponsor is under multiple sponsorship. This is why, applicants and sponsors should always be up to date with the latest immigration policy should one wants to undergo sponsorship or apply for MPNP. And know the regulations and requirements before submitting their applications.

You can either wait for their decision or withdraw. Either way, you can re-apply (also if given an ineligible letter) and perhaps ensure this time that your sponsor isn't sponsoring anyone else. Or, like I said earlier, maybe you might get lucky.

...hth

When can sponsor actually support another friend's application since he can sponsor two friends at the same time.MPNP did not state the exact time here:"http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/apply/manitoba-support/"

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosy cheeks said:
HI Forummates,

Can you please help me answer this question

If I change job while my mpnp is still on process , do i need to inform them now or I will just update them after nomination.

Appreciate your help.tnx

Rosy cheeks
You may inform @ mpnpsupport regarding you have changed your employer. This new employer record will count only for verification purposes if they want to verify.

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
nurudeena said:
When can sponsor actually support another friend's application since he can sponsor two friends at the same time.MPNP did not state the exact time here:"http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/apply/manitoba-support/"
A sponsor cannot endorse 2 (or more) friends at the same time. One has to wait for one applicant to land in order to sponsor another applicant again.

sandy9945

Mar 17, 2014
Hello I am new to this forum my question is that I had applied for PR for Canada in 2004 showing blood relation in Toronto(my father's sister)and my file is rejected because of new law come and rejected all pending cases before feb2007..now I want to apply for mpnp sponsor case as one of my friend is ready to sponsor me..is it possible that my case is rejected because of my relation in Toronto.. pls advice

thomasuk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandy9945 said:
Hello I am new to this forum my question is that I had applied for PR for Canada in 2004 showing blood relation in Toronto(my father's sister)and my file is rejected because of new law come and rejected all pending cases before feb2007..now I want to apply for mpnp sponsor case as one of my friend is ready to sponsor me..is it possible that my case is rejected because of my relation in Toronto.. pls advice
You can apply to MPNP program but there would be a little confusion for MPNP authority that your file was rejected in 2007 and you have blood relation in Toronto. If they check last 10 years immigration history. MPNP is the first place to issue a authorization letter to be a successful Manitoba immigrant. There first priority to keep immigrants within Manitoba.

Anyway, you can apply, its not harm to apply and it may depend on your skills, employment potential in Mnaitoba, etc.

rosy cheeks

Jun 20, 2013
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2
Nomination.....
assessment in process (sept 2,2014) sponsor's interview - Oct 14, 2014 LOA date Oct 22,2014. LoA received Oct 28,2014
AOR Received.
April 10,2015. Nov 10,2014(CIC received)
Med's Request
June 2 ,2015 (with RPRF & POLICE CLEARANCE)
Med's Done....
June 8,2015. Ecas update - Med reciv June 17,2015
Passport Req..
July 3,2015 passport sent to SGVO for stamping July 6,2015. DM. July 7 or 8,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
July 14,2015 , VOH Aug 6,2015
LANDED..........
Aug 29,2015
thomasuk said:
You may inform @ mpnpsupport regarding you have changed your employer. This new employer record will count only for verification purposes if they want to verify.
Tnx Thomasuk :)
I really appreciate your reply..

katrina khan

Apr 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jun-2013
Doc's Request.
Non
Nomination.....
26-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
14-Sep-2014
Med's Request
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
29-Oct-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
12-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
21-July-2015
sinn3r said:
you require minimum $10,000 for applicant + $2,000 for each dependent or spouse

Please check here on http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/assessment/

Thanks

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
tabs179 said:
Usually, an applicant with an LOA should first land in Canada before his/her sponsor begins a new application. So, let me get this clarified, you applied for MPNP when your sponsor's relatives were approved an LOA? I guess in this case, this brother-in-law may have fallen under close relative. That's why MPNP allowed them to apply at the same time. I think in this case, it is close relative because married couple is considered as one sponsor. The brother in law is probably the brother of the wife of your sponsor.

It does not really matter in regards of them having sponsored them together, they are relatives. In your case, you are a friend. So, sponsoring you while they still haven't landed yet may cause problems in your application. You might be lucky and that MPNP will delay your application further and by the time they interview your sponsor (and maybe you too), your sponsor's relatives have landed.

However, this isn't really the case. Many applicants, sponsored by friends, were given an ineligible letter because their sponsor is under multiple sponsorship. This is why, applicants and sponsors should always be up to date with the latest immigration policy should one wants to undergo sponsorship or apply for MPNP. And know the regulations and requirements before submitting their applications.

You can either wait for their decision or withdraw. Either way, you can re-apply (also if given an ineligible letter) and perhaps ensure this time that your sponsor isn't sponsoring anyone else. Or, like I said earlier, maybe you might get lucky.

...hth

Thank you Tabs179. I talked with those two persons who applied under family stream (FS) with the support of my sponsor and his wife. One applicant (brother-in-law) was supported by my sponsor under relative (FS) category and the nephew was supported by my sponsor's wife under relative category. So, both of them applied under FS category. Under this circumstance, do you think my sponsor can't support me under close friend category. Nevertheless to remind you, I applied under general stream category. Would you kindly share your valuable comments on this issue again.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
Eusufzai said:
Thank you Tabs179. I talked with those two persons who applied under family stream (FS) with the support of my sponsor and his wife. One applicant (brother-in-law) was supported by my sponsor under relative (FS) category and the nephew was supported by my sponsor's wife under relative category. So, both of them applied under FS category. Under this circumstance, do you think my sponsor can't support me under close friend category. Nevertheless to remind you, I applied under general stream category. Would you kindly share your valuable comments on this issue again.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai
I will again stress this: multiple sponsorship is only allowed for close relatives. Friends cannot be endorsed while a sponsor is endorsing a relative or friend.

There is really nothing to go around this. It does not matter if they are FS or GS, as long as you are a friend and not close relative, and there is already a current applicant before you. You will have to wait.