+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application 2012

chawij

Jan 13, 2012
unfortunately my MPNP application rejected .
when I'm calculate point Under education qualification Bsc degree(3 years)and BCS Diploma(2 years)consider as 2 post secondary program at last two years in each there for I got 18 points but they only consider my degree and give 16 points.

Because they calculate points only for Bsc degree.they did not consider BCS Diploma (this also 2 year post secondary program).when my friend submitted my application kit they (person who collected, told them ) don't need Diploma certificate and only they collect my Bsc degree certificate and experience. their for they did not collected BCS diploma certificates.

Please advice me .Shall I appeals for that (because according to sit-(If you were not nominated by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Skilled Workers (MPNP), you may submit a request for review (RFR) only if you provide sufficient evidence to indicate that our assessment of the information and supporting documents you provided with your application was not consistent with MPNP criteria on the date your application was received.)

odonacer

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
chawij said:
when I'm calculate point Under education qualification Bsc degree(3 years)and BCS Diploma(2 years)consider as 2 post secondary program at last two years in each there for I got 18 points but they only consider my degree and give 16 points.

Because they calculate points only for Bsc degree.they did not consider BCS Diploma (this also 2 year post secondary program).when my friend submitted my application kit they (person who collected, told them ) don't need Diploma certificate and only they collect my Bsc degree certificate and experience. their for they did not collected BCS diploma certificates.

Please advice me .Shall I appeals for that (because according to sit-(If you were not nominated by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Skilled Workers (MPNP), you may submit a request for review (RFR) only if you provide sufficient evidence to indicate that our assessment of the information and supporting documents you provided with your application was not consistent with MPNP criteria on the date your application was received.)
Chawij
Sorry for that(
But, would you, please, share your timing? Your stream, and when did you apply for the program?
Thanks

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chawij said:

this is a sad news, I think it would be best to file for review, include your other diploma. There is a great chance of reversing the result. All the best. ;)

rockmi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
I haven't seen the letter it's still in Manila. It will be here in Singapore by Tuesday then I will post. Sorry

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rockmi said:
I haven't seen the letter it's still in Manila. It will be here in Singapore by Tuesday then I will post. Sorry

I see. Just hit me up then so I can update your timeline. ;)

htrak

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
gurwinder_singh001 said:
Hi,

Is it necessary to submit the assets details while submitting the form online(at immigratemanitoba website) ??
cant we submit the assets details and proofs after submitting the application form?

Please reply asap because except this, i have completed whole of the form and waiting to submit.
Thanks in advance .
You have to declare the asset details during the application process. Once the application is submitted there is no option to change the asset details.

htrak

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
znarfier said:
You can withdraw but dont withdraw everything as it is recommended that at least the monthly Balance in any given 6 months period will not fall below the required Minimum amount of the suggested Settlement funds that is CAD 10,000 + CAD 2,000 for each dependent +++ or better yet, the avarage daily Balance of your account will be a Little more than that.

You are Aware that they may request at anytime an updated bank Statement (covering the last 6 months) with the expected amount of funds in your account.

So you can withdraw and deposit any amount you want from your account but pls Keep the ending Balance be the suffecient amount...

Good luck!
I Agree, they may request updated bank statements at a later point.

rayanskie

Sep 25, 2013
Hi everyone!

We had our medicals done on May 2013 at St. Lukes and was forwarded on June 2013 to CEM. RPRF was paid on May2013 (CAD bankdraft from BDO) and was encashed on Aug 2013. Ecas shows Medical Results Received since June 25 2013. What will be the next step after that and how long will be the wait for the next step?

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Good News Guys!!!!!!!

Link: http://www.pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=168

News
26 September 2013 - Canada’s Foreign Service Officers Reach Tentative Agreement with Federal Government

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers is pleased to announce that a tentative agreement has been reached with the Treasury Board of Canada to end our six-month labour dispute.

“PAFSO is satisfied with this deal,” said PAFSO President Tim Edwards.“This agreement was reached through compromises on both sides,” continued Edwards. “We salute the spirit of constructive engagement which our employer brought to our latest discussions. This deal is a victory for free and fair bargaining in the federal public service.”

With the signing of this tentative agreement PAFSO has ordered an immediate suspension of all strike measures and work to rule. The agreement requires ratification by the PAFSO membership and approval by the full Treasury Board. PAFSO’s Executive Committee and Treasury Board president Tony Clement have agreed to recommend acceptance of the offer.

“We are pleased that the Government has recognized the tremendous value and dedication which Foreign Service Officers provide to Canadians and their elected representatives,” said Edwards. “It has been a hard-fought battle and I would like to salute the unity, resolve, and stamina of our members in securing a fair and equitable deal. We’re excited to get back to doing the work we love, promoting and protecting Canada’s values and interests abroad.”

The 1,350 Foreign Service Officers have been without a contract since July 1, 2011 and in a legal strike position since April 2, 2013. This agreement concludes the longest federal public service strike since the introduction of collective bargaining in 1967.

JaneSmith

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Sta. Rosa, City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2012
Nomination.....
23 Feb 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
22 May 2013 (CIC)
Med's Request
14-Aug-2013
Med's Done....
28-Aug-2013 ; RPRF BANK DRAFT
Passport Req..
05-Nov-2013
rayanskie said:
Hi everyone!

We had our medicals done on May 2013 at St. Lukes and was forwarded on June 2013 to CEM. RPRF was paid on May2013 (CAD bankdraft from BDO) and was encashed on Aug 2013. Ecas shows Medical Results Received since June 25 2013. What will be the next step after that and how long will be the wait for the next step?
Hello,

Some say it will take 3months to receive the PPR.

rockmi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Hi pls help me. I am currently working here in Singapore and my loa just arrived last week. I will submit my application in the next few weeks to cic. I will choose Manila as my visa office but then someone told me that if I am residing here now, they will forward my application in the visa office here in Singapore. The problem is that a lot of people told me that the processing time in Singapore is like 20 months unlike in the philippines. Please tell me what to do thank you very much

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
rockmi said:
Hi pls help me. I am currently working here in Singapore and my loa just arrived last week. I will submit my application in the next few weeks to cic. I will choose Manila as my visa office but then someone told me that if I am residing here now, they will forward my application in the visa office here in Singapore. The problem is that a lot of people told me that the processing time in Singapore is like 20 months unlike in the philippines. Please tell me what to do thank you very much
I have the same experience... I have indicated my VO as Manila in my application but my file end-up in Abu Dhabi since I and my family are residing in Jeddah. If you are applying together with your family and your dependents reside in Manila...most probably they will forward your application to Manila but if not, then it will end-up in Singapore VO. Just write Manila as your chosen VO in your application...and hope that CIO will forward your file there!

rockmi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
ad123164 said:
I have the same experience... I have indicated my VO as Manila in my application but my file end-up in Abu Dhabi since I and my family are residing in Jeddah. If you are applying together with your family and your dependents reside in Manila...most probably they will forward your application to Manila but if not, then it will end-up in Singapore VO. Just write Manila as your chosen VO in your application...and hope that CIO will forward your file there!
In the generic application form for Canada in the number 10 field current country of residence I can answer Philippines right because I'm a citizen there since I'm only here in Singapore for work. I started working here last may. My dependents won't come with me..