+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2017

rashidbddk

Jun 5, 2017
Hi.
I have MBA in Accounting and working as an Accountant. What will be my NOC number. Please let me know. I have no CA or ACCA degree.

hunterswhip

May 20, 2017
Hi Guys I am new here, could you please guide me in the following doubt.

I am keen to apply for MPNP, I have created my EE profile and have Job Seekers Validation code.
Now I am trying to fill the MPNP online application with ref to EE profile no and JS Val code. It is asking for connections in Manitoba as essential.
But I have no connections there except ON. How can I proceed? Am I ineligible for MPNP?

Thanks in Advance.

Jumboimm

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MPNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-12-2016
Doc's Request.
11-08-2017
Nomination.....
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
12-01-2018
Med's Request
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi Guys I am new here, could you please guide me in the following doubt.

I am keen to apply for MPNP, I have created my EE profile and have Job Seekers Validation code.
Now I am trying to fill the MPNP online application with ref to EE profile no and JS Val code. It is asking for connections in Manitoba as essential.
But I have no connections there except ON. How can I proceed? Am I ineligible for MPNP?

Thanks in Advance.
You need to have either a family ties or job ties with Manitoba.

If you have lived or studied in another province before, you will have to work for atleast a year full time in Manitoba before you can be qualified.

If you haven't lived anywhere else in Canada except Manitoba and you have a temporary working residence visa, then you will only need to work for 6 months full time before you can be eligible for MPNP.

If you have studied for 8months and more as a full time student in Manitoba only and not any other province. Then, you will have to work for only 6months full time to make you eligible. You must have graduated from school and have a Postgraduate work permit.

I hope this helps a little!!!

hunterswhip

May 20, 2017
You need to have either a family ties or job ties with Manitoba.

If you have lived or studied in another province before, you will have to work for atleast a year full time in Manitoba before you can be qualified.

If you haven't lived anywhere else in Canada except Manitoba and you have a temporary working residence visa, then you will only need to work for 6 months full time before you can be eligible for MPNP.

If you have studied for 8months and more as a full time student in Manitoba only and not any other province. Then, you will have to work for only 6months full time to make you eligible. You must have graduated from school and have a Postgraduate work permit.

I hope this helps a little!!!
Thanks Jumboimm, for the reply. In that case I believe I am not eligible for this program, though I could sum up my points which are well more than 60(as I see in the eligibility criteria), but I have no connection with Manitoba even Canada(neither by work nor by study).

Jumboimm

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MPNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-12-2016
Doc's Request.
11-08-2017
Nomination.....
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
12-01-2018
Med's Request
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
Thanks Jumboimm, for the reply. In that case I believe I am not eligible for this program, though I could sum up my points which are well more than 60(as I see in the eligibility criteria), but I have no connection with Manitoba even Canada(neither by work nor by study).
In my opinion and based on their requirements, I don't think you are eligble. Why don't you go for express entry? It's faster. I wish you all the best.

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Per MPNP: You must calculate the total amount of full years of work experience you have completed over the last 5 years prior to the date you are submitting EOI.

How do I compute my work experience? I submitted my EOI Mar 1, 2017.

Previous Company 1: Feb 2012 - Jan 2017 (4 yrs 11 months)
Current Company: Jan 2017 - Present (2 months prior to date of EOI submission)

I stated 5 yrs experience but I am afraid my application might be rejected because my current work is less than 6 months only. I knew someone was rejected due to the same reason. Do I update my EOI now and change it to 4 yrs work experience only? Anyway the score will just be the same regardless if I select 4 or 5 yrs. Please share your thoughts. Thank You
This is pretty plain and Simple. Any Job less that 6 months should not be included. Moreso, since there's no pint difference, why are you gambling your chances. You may get refused for choosing 5 years of experience, but there's no record of anyone getting refused because they removed years of experience from their actual experience.

Choose wisely my friend! Hope this helps!

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Can someone help me with a query.
I am only working with my current employer for 4 months. Prior to this, I have worked with my previous employer for 1 year and 10 months. There has not been any gap between the two employments.
while submitting my EOI in December 2016, I put in my work experience as 1 year ( because we can't round up the months to year). My question is that can I update my profile with 2 years of work experience?
Or I have to wait another 2 months, so that my current employment is atleast 6 months?
Thanks in advance
Edit: EOI-SWO stream
No you cannot use the 4 month, as soon as you get your 2 month, you could get the 10 extra points!! it has to be a minimum of 6 months

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Hello there! I'm a SWO from the Philippines and I would like to seek help if how much time should I still wait for my passport request.
Here's my timeline:

1-Nov-16 Assessment Complete
2-Nov-16 LOA received
16-Jan-17 Application recd by CIC Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, NS
9-Mar-17 AOR received
5-Apr-17 Medical Requested
11-Apr RPRF Fee of $490 paid
17-Apr Medical Exam done
19-Apr Medical Exam results submitted to embassy
21-Apr Medical Exam passed
Passport Req..: waiting
VISA ISSUED...: waiting
LANDED..........: waiting
This is a very promising timeline, getting Medical request under 4 months! Any new update? Also is this an MPNP SW in Manitoba or Overseas?

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
It's already mid-April and Immigration hasn't disclosed yet the new changes for MPNP.
I think you might have had your answer by now, but just in case, $500 non refundable application fee has been included.

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Hi all

Hope Manitoba may release changes soon. Does anyone experienced on having multiple EOIs ?
Yes i did, make sure you use the most correct one upon application submission and neglect the other one even if you get a letter of advise to apply. Only one application can be submitted at a time. Do not be the scape goat.

Hope this helps!

joanesjayarvesu

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-11-2017
This is a very promising timeline, getting Medical request under 4 months! Any new update? Also is this an MPNP SW in Manitoba or Overseas?
Hello Im Overseas :) and my VO is in Manila. I think it really depends on the VO. Everyone on my pace from the Philippines whose waiting for PPR has now changed status from in process to in progress.

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Hello Im Overseas :) and my VO is in Manila. I think it really depends on the VO. Everyone on my pace from the Philippines whose waiting for PPR has now changed status from in process to in progress.
I see Thanks

joanesjayarvesu

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
Nomination.....
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-11-2017
I m praying that what we received today was not a glitch.. fingerscrossed xxx ♥♥♥
because MyCIC is having some delays and is under maintenance. ↑↑↑

MJHR

Apr 6, 2016
This is pretty plain and Simple. Any Job less that 6 months should not be included. Moreso, since there's no pint difference, why are you gambling your chances. You may get refused for choosing 5 years of experience, but there's no record of anyone getting refused because they removed years of experience from their actual experience.

Choose wisely my friend! Hope this helps!
Guys that depend (I do not think they reject for anything) it depend if you are applying out side or inside Canada, the system have some bugs there are many situations and cases that i listened:

For example: Imagine that you have 9 years working full time for the same company in your country.....you coming to Canada to accompany your wife to study. So you have to give up your resignation before move to Canada respect the job in your country.....after you arrive Canada then....you Start working in Canada and apply while in Canada for the MPNP. For this case automatically when you put the dates example: (9 year experience time in your country 2007/07/07 to 2016/06/23) (6+ month experience time in Canada 2016/07/23 to 2017/01/23) in the system although the reality you have more than 5 consecutive years fulltime the system goes crazy and tells you that you have less which is not true. For these cases as long as you have the work letters and the proof of the 9 consecutive year there is no problem. Perhaps you have the experience that is required, and you are telling the truth but the system calculates it otherwise.

I put these cases because they always help to understand. it all depends your case.