+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2017

kumar5

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Hi guys ,,
i need your help .......
I am a physiotherapist and working as college lecturer. Now to apply for MPNP it says college or vocational intstructors are not in demand for MPNP skilled worker overseas application.....
now how to apply as Skilled worker overseas application ??????
do i need to mention as working in a college clinic as a physiotherapist instead of college lecturer???????/

Please suggest what can be done????

kumar5

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Hi guys ,,
i need your help .......
I am a physiotherapist and working as college lecturer. Now to apply for MPNP it says college or vocational intstructors are not in demand for MPNP skilled worker overseas application.....
now how to apply as Skilled worker overseas application ??????
do i need to mention as working in a college clinic as a physiotherapist instead of college lecturer???????/

Please suggest what can be done????

outlaw

Mar 22, 2017
Can someone help me with a query.
I am only working with my current employer for 4 months. Prior to this, I have worked with my previous employer for 1 year and 10 months. There has not been any gap between the two employments.
while submitting my EOI in December 2016, I put in my work experience as 1 year ( because we can't round up the months to year). My question is that can I update my profile with 2 years of work experience?
Or I have to wait another 2 months, so that my current employment is atleast 6 months?
Thanks in advance
Edit: EOI-SWO stream

Last edited:

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Can someone help me with a query.
I am only working with my current employer for 4 months. Prior to this, I have worked with my previous employer for 1 year and 10 months. There has not been any gap between the two employments.
while submitting my EOI in December 2016, I put in my work experience as 1 year ( because we can't round up the months to year). My question is that can I update my profile with 2 years of work experience?
Or I have to wait another 2 months, so that my current employment is atleast 6 months?
Thanks in advance
Edit: EOI-SWO stream
MPNP doesn't consider experience less than 6 months , you should wait two months more or go with the previous 1 year experience.

Reactions: outlaw

outlaw

Mar 22, 2017
Thanks a lot for the quick reply.
Couple more questions, if you could respond.
Is it ok to change the job after submitting eoi?
What kind of documents need to be submitted to prove previous employment?
Thanks again
MPNP doesn't consider experience less than 6 months , you should wait two months more or go with the previous 1 year experience.
hh

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Thanks a lot for the quick reply.
Couple more questions, if you could respond.
Is it ok to change the job after submitting eoi?
What kind of documents need to be submitted to prove previous employment?
Thanks again

hh
Yes you can change the job, u need to provide release letter, payslip of previus company, offer letter of new company..

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
If you are now on CIC stage, here's the link on what to do and how to submit the application to CIC (Nova Scotia)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

Check the link below on what documents and what forms to fill up.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

Cheers
I beg to differ on the reply from the previous guy, If they recommended you to submit Federal skilled Worker application(FSW) i think you should use express entry, then you may acquire 600 points for a provincial nominee. and processing time for this is 6 months unlike the provincial nominee application which takes 16months. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mik1990mac

Apr 25, 2017
Hi, I am a newbie here... I am a nurse in the Phil for 5 years and I applied to MPNP this May. Is there any chances to get an EOI even if I dont have any employer?

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
My brother applied for mpnp, and I "his sister" is supporter of him.
I have family here, I don't work but my husband works and earns good income for last three years in Manitoba.
Now my brother got a letter to provide additional documents as below:
Supporter’s Proof of Residence - You have claimed regional migration to Selkirk, MB and we need documented proof that your Supporter, lives and works in Selkirk. Please submit your Supporter’s tenancy contract, proof of employment (letter or pay slips for the past 3 months), driver’s license, and utility bills (hydro, water and phone bills).
As per supporters requirements of mpnp there is no clause that he/ she should be working.
How can I submit my income or should I do submit my husbands paystubs etc.

please advice.
thanks

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
Yes you are right, as per mpnp rule..if your work experience is 4 years 11 months, then you have to select 4 years in your eoi application, if you have selected 5 years, I suggest you to change it, as you can update your eoi any time..i believe you only got the confirmation email till today..am i correct?? If not may i know the status of your file please?
Yes you are right. Patiently waiting for the SWO draw for 2 months now.
Btw, I already updated my profile to 4yrs.

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
Hi, I am a newbie here... I am a nurse in the Phil for 5 years and I applied to MPNP this May. Is there any chances to get an EOI even if I dont have any employer?
IMO, as long as your score is 550 and above you'll have a chance to be drawn.

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Yes you are right. Patiently waiting for the SWO draw for 2 months now.
Btw, I already updated my profile to 4yrs.
Thanks for the reply buddy. Both of our file status is almost same..get in touch through this forum, so that we can share and prayer together...hope for best my buddy :) fingers crossed :)

fingercrossed

Star Member
May 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
My brother applied for mpnp, and I "his sister" is supporter of him.
I have family here, I don't work but my husband works and earns good income for last three years in Manitoba.
Now my brother got a letter to provide additional documents as below:
Supporter’s Proof of Residence - You have claimed regional migration to Selkirk, MB and we need documented proof that your Supporter, lives and works in Selkirk. Please submit your Supporter’s tenancy contract, proof of employment (letter or pay slips for the past 3 months), driver’s license, and utility bills (hydro, water and phone bills).
As per supporters requirements of mpnp there is no clause that he/ she should be working.
How can I submit my income or should I do submit my husbands paystubs etc.

please advice.
thanks
Mam, In this concern I sugget you to send a mail directly to MPNP, to be very honest, as its the most important step..they are best to help you in this..best of luck for your brother :)