milwaukeeguy

Jun 9, 2011
i am indian citizen with L1 visa
Sent USPS on May 17th
Received on May 18th @ detriot
Received the passport with visitor visa stamped on june 9th 11.00 AM

Ny

Jun 6, 2011
Once the new visa is issued and the consulate is ready to send it back, will they send us an email to tell us abt that?

fx500

Jun 1, 2011
For anyone who is still following this thread:

Sent my application and passport on May 4 through USPS and got it back on June 21. I was subjected to 10 days wait period.

ggupta22

Aug 29, 2011
eeta said:
Hi, my USPS express mail package arrived at the Detroit consulate on May 23th and it was signed by M Moore at 7am. I later found out May 23th was a Canadian holiday and 7am was too early in the morning....The USPS signature page said the package was delivered to 100-600-REN-CEN. I am a little worried right now..

Do you mind share who signed your package to Detroit Consulate? I'd very much appreciate your inputs...since the consulate won't verify recipient of packages..
Hi, have you received any response yet? My usps express mail package was signed today by M Moore at 7:00 am. Also it said my package was delivered to 100-600-REN-CEN. I'm worried that my package gpt delivered to the wrong address. Please let me know if you've received any communication or confirmation that your package reached the right place.. Thanks!

fabyayala

Nov 13, 2011
fx500 said:
For anyone who is still following this thread:

Sent my application and passport on May 4 through USPS and got it back on June 21. I was subjected to 10 days wait period.
hey i sent my application but it was signed by T Keys, do you think its the same?
when you sent your application form did you got any client id or any form to be tracking your visa status?