+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet Quebec Application Intake - 2 Hours to Go - Are you ready?

baljit12

Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
sunnymaren said:
So true, I guess they made a "techie" filter :D which would be a very clever thing for them to do. Just not so fair towards those who don't have a computer science degree lol.
Exactly my friend.

SomeAnt

Aug 16, 2016
BC4life said:
According to various sources, there may be between 80,000 and 100,000 applicants...Good luck to all
What does it mean that the queue is paused. I am at 114511 at first and now at 101534 but currently paused. What does it mean ? any chances?

sunnymaren

Aug 16, 2016
shavet11 said:
do we have to do any special setting in our system/browser to get in queue on time ?
No... To fool this queue, you need more than one browser and if you want a good chance of acceptance, you need a lot more than one PC...

If you entered the "Waiting Room" during 8:20 - 8:30, your spot inside the actual queue that opened around 8:32 and to which you were redirected is completely random. The reasons are as follows:
A) When you enter the waiting room, they assign you a unique ID, which remains active for your entire browser session
B) When you get redirected to the queue, they randomly sort all generated IDs and then give you the index in the resulting sorted set.
=> This means:
C) Your internet connection speed is IRRELEVANT for your place in the queue
D) Your physical location (country, city) and thus "latency" or ping is IRRELEVANT for your place in the queue
E) Your time of arrival in the waiting room is irrelevant, as long as you did arrive before the actual queue opened at 8:32

Your chances of success were about 1:30 (corrected)

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SomeAnt said:
What does it mean that the queue is paused. I am at 114511 at first and now at 101534 but currently paused. What does it mean ? any chances?
non chances dude try in the next period intake

shavet11

Aug 16, 2016
sunnymaren said:
No... To fool this queue, you need more than one browser and if you want a good chance of acceptance, you need a lot more than one PC...

If you entered the "Waiting Room" during 8:20 - 8:30, your spot inside the actual queue that opened around 8:32 and to which you were redirected is completely random. The reasons are as follows:
A) When you enter the waiting room, they assign you a unique ID, which remains active for your entire browser session
B) When you get redirected to the queue, they randomly sort all generated IDs and then give you the index in the resulting sorted set.
=> This means:
D) Your physical location (country, city) and thus "latency" or ping is IRRELEVANT for your place in the queue
E) Your time of arrival in the waiting room is irrelevant, as long as you did arrive before the actual queue opened at 8:32

Thanks a lot Friend !!

baljit12

Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
sunnymaren said:

=> This means:

Well said, but seriously there are alot more besides from this. 8)

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
Confirmed its over

The maximum number of applications under
the regular program for skilled workers has been received.

Aug 16, 2016
Sugar2016 said:
Confirmed its over

The maximum number of applications under
the regular program for skilled workers has been received.
this_sam_is_not_that_sam said:
As I know, it doesn't work to share the link
I got
--> 1600
--> 4000
--> 5000 x2

I came across technique issue on chrome too. And I didn't figure out the the solution in 10 minutes so I wast first chance( 1600).
Before the second chance came, I found that it was because the system was trying to make Ssl a request which was by default prevented at chrome.

It made me so nervous.

sunnymaren

Aug 16, 2016
baljit12 said:
Well said, but seriously there are alot more besides from this. 8)
Well there a lot more immigration programs ;).

And there are probably more ways to hack yourself into the queue, but the one I stated is probably the easiest and the one that was chosen by many people because otherwise there is no freakin way to explain a queue of 400k lol... Well or did the Americans actually made good on their threat to move to Canada because of Trump :D?