+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

om31993

Feb 24, 2017
I have read that if I get accepted in my CAQ, they would send an acceptance letter to the nearest embassy to my location which I choose already in my submitted application.

However, I might have emergency circumstances that may lead me to move to another country. How Am I going to change the location where they would send the letter to the nearest embassy? Is it enough to apply to my Student Visa using their online acceptance while I move to another country ?

Please inform me with the information as soon as possible.

eslamelf

Apr 16, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have a friend who had the IELTS exam with scores: Reading: 6, listening: 6, writing: 7, speaking: 5,

Is he going to have any points on these scores for the CSQ?

Thanks

zionplace

Mar 30, 2015
This should help

English Language
English Proficiency Beginner (CLB 1-4) Intermediate (CLB 5-8) Advanced (CLB 9-12)
Listening 0 points 1 point 2 points
Speaking 0 points 1 point 2 points
Reading 0 points 1 point 1 point
Writing 0 points 1 point 1 point
Maximum 6 points

International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General Training – Test score equivalency chart
CLB Level Reading Writing Listening Speaking
10 8.0 7.5 8.5 7.5
9 7.0 7.0 8.0 7.0
8 6.5 6.5 7.5 6.5
7 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0
6 5.0 5.5 5.5 5.5
5 4.0 5.0 5.0 5.0
4 3.5 4.0 4.5 4.0

eslamelf said:
Hi Guys,

I have a friend who had the IELTS exam with scores: Reading: 6, listening: 6, writing: 7, speaking: 5,

Is he going to have any points on these scores for the CSQ?

Thanks

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
zionplace said:
I did your point for you, based on the IELTS score you provided.

Below is your point.
CLB Points
Listening 7 1
Speaking 5 1
Reading 7 1
Writing 9 2

Total = 5points

Cheers
I don't think you can get 2 points for writing!

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
I have applied online for CSQ as an inland Cap-exempt applicant. I would like to know how long will it take to receive document checklist?

zionplace

Mar 30, 2015
Modified

zionplace said:

Below is your point.
CLB Points
Listening 7 1
Speaking 5 1
Reading 7 1
Writing 9 1

Total = 4points

Cheers

eslamelf

Apr 16, 2016
zionplace said:
Modified

Below is your point.
CLB Points
Listening 7 1
Speaking 5 1
Reading 7 1
Writing 9 1

Total = 4points

Cheers
Thank you very much

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
More than 30 days vacation. Where do you work ? :p :p :p

Is taking Medical Tests in your current country an option?
Hi,
Yes,i called up a panel physician listed on CIC in my country,they said they can do it...but I am not sure if its right thing to do or wait till i come back?

Thanks

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
qc_montreal said:
Hi,
Yes,i called up a panel physician listed on CIC in my country,they said they can do it...but I am not sure if its right thing to do or wait till i come back?

Thanks
Check this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=033&top=4

"You can choose a panel physician anywhere in the world, even if the panel physician is not in your country of residence."

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
Some countries, like Australia, do not have one comprehensive police background check. Instead, they have them from the state level and the federal level. Be sure to get both. Missing one can result in a refusal of your immigration application.
i want to know that i had study visa which expire in 2011 i lived there for 8months afterthat i came back in india i had austrlia visa is have need police cleares certificate for federl stage from australia i am june applicat

i want to know that how can i get both certificates beacause i am in india i came back in 2009 please give me repile quicly and how long is proceure. which way i can apply for PCC by agent or online and which way i can send my finger prints and documents.

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
montreal06@ said:
Some countries, like Australia, do not have one comprehensive police background check. Instead, they have them from the state level and the federal level. Be sure to get both. Missing one can result in a refusal of your immigration application.
i want to know that i had study visa which expire in 2011 i lived there for 8months afterthat i came back in india i had austrlia visa is have need police cleares certificate for federl stage from australia i am june applicat

i want to know that how can i get both certificates beacause i am in india i came back in 2009 please give me repile quicly and how long is proceure. which way i can apply for PCC by agent or online and which way i can send my finger prints and documents.
anybody advise me for which way i can get my PCC from Australia.

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Nykro said:
I have applied online for CSQ as an inland Cap-exempt applicant. I would like to know how long will it take to receive document checklist?
Thanks for ignoring me guys

kham

Jun 22, 2016
Nykro said:
Thanks for ignoring me guys
No one knows bro it depend on your area of training and if you have jonb offer or not I applied in october and still nothing, when did you applied ?

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
kham said:
No one knows bro it depend on your area of training and if you have jonb offer or not I applied in october and still nothing, when did you applied ?
Oh god! I applied on the 6th of February 2017 and ofc I know I wont be getting any response soon but I want to know when to expect a document checklist. I can't believe since October and you got nothing, since I have a friend that applied in August as a cap-exempt applicant and got his CSQ in December.

Anyways another question, the area of training .. depends on my bachelors degree or my work experience?