+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Starting this new thread for Cap-exempt ( Temporary Quebec Residents and LMIA approved) candidates that applied under MON Project. Please share your timelines.

I submitted my application and paid fees on 15th Jan 2016 and yet to hear from MIDI.

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
I will be submitting my application in a few days. I called them and they called me back and helped me open the account on Mon Project. 8)

Quick question: For Self sufficient funds, can i show them the money in my Indian Bank account or does it have to be my Canadian bank accounts?

Thanks!

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
asd1985 said:
I will be submitting my application in a few days. I called them and they called me back and helped me open the account on Mon Project. 8)

Quick question: For Self sufficient funds, can i show them the money in my Indian Bank account or does it have to be my Canadian bank accounts?

Thanks!
You do not need to show proof of funds while submitting application. If asked later, then you can show funds in Indian Bank account.

Mar 28, 2016
asd1985 said:

Thanks!
Hi, I already oppend an account with Mon Projet but when I try to submit says the intake cap is exceeded!!!. I have valid work permit and now resident out of Canada. I tried to call +1 514-864-9191 but it is always busy!!! even during night or holidays!!!. How you could call them and what is your suggestion for me to get permission to submit. Thank you

vishalptl21

Nov 7, 2015
I am currently filling application in mon projet. I have a question for section Séjours au Québec. I was on study permit first and then i have post graduate work permit. So what should i fill in Arrivée and Depart?

kannan.sethu

Apr 5, 2016
Guys. any idea how long does it take for them to request personalized list of documents from the date of submission?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
kannan.sethu said:
Guys. any idea how long does it take for them to request personalized list of documents from the date of submission?
I applied on 17th Jan and still waiting. I know once person in this forum that applied on 12th Jan and he is yet to receive anything from MIDI.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
vishalptl21 said:
I am currently filling application in mon projet. I have a question for section Séjours au Québec. I was on study permit first and then i have post graduate work permit. So what should i fill in Arrivée and Depart?
Arrive would be the date on which you became Quebec resident.
Depart section please select - "Je suis encore au Québec actuellement"

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
vishalptl21 said:
What should i select in motif du sejour?
Please use documents in this thread as reference :
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mon-projet-2016-online-process-forms-and-guides-pdf-ready-to-download-t392466.0.html

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
hi everyone, i need some info, as far i know we need Québec selection certificate, then we can apply for immigration, with the help of Mon Project can we apply for selection certificate online? will we be able to register for Mon Project by calling their helpline?

suryaveer

Aug 15, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I have created the account on mon project few days back and I am almost done but I have one doubt. I am applying for me and my wife, we both are in Quebec (me as a student and her as a worker). The point system takes into consideration the total points of the primary applicant and spouse (I guess) but I don't see anywhere on the mon project to add the professional experience of my spouse.

Has anybody had this experience?

Another doubt is about the certified copies of the documents. I guess they are the photocopies of originals stamped by respective college. Is there any alternative to it?? My college won't be doing it without me present there. :mad:

Thanks

suryaveer

Aug 15, 2015
prith said:
hi everyone, i need some info, as far i know we need Québec selection certificate, then we can apply for immigration, with the help of Mon Project can we apply for selection certificate online? will we be able to register for Mon Project by calling their helpline?
If you are already in Quebec or have valid work visa you can call them to create the account. I got my account created few days back.