+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
qc_montreal said:
Hi ,
The intake period is only in June as it is mentioned on the website(5000 Applicants) or are we are exempted from that and our file may be chosen as first come first serve basis through out the year?
on the above post is it really 7-18 months ?

Thanks
Are you a Quebec Resident or do you have LMIA approved job offer?
Did you already apply through MON Project and paid fees?

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016

Hi ,
I am a QC resident temporarily working here,I haven't submitted my Mon Projet online application as of now .

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
qc_montreal said:

Hi ,
I am a QC resident temporarily working here,I haven't submitted my Mon Projet online application as of now .
OK. You do not need to wait for June intake. Call MIDI at below numbers and let them know that you want to apply using MON project and they will guide you.

Montréal area: 514 864-9191
Elsewhere in Québec (toll free): 1 877 864-9191
Outside Québec: + 1 514 864-9191

Regarding your other question , yes MIDI Customer Care told me that wait time is 7-16 months for in-land candidates and I won't get reply before August. I find it weird as normally CSQ takes 9-12 months after submission of documents. This means that online MON applicants will get CSQ ( 7 + 9 ) after 16 months while paper based applicants used to get CSQ in much lesser time.

It would help if other applicants that have already submitted application under MON call MIDI and ask them on wait time. May be some other MIDI representative might give more useful information.

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
OK. You do not need to wait for June intake. Call MIDI at below numbers and let them know that you want to apply using MON project and they will guide you

Hi there again,
I am sorry I thought you asked have I submitted,I have opened an account by calling the Montreal number this month but was just wondering why are we included in the same group as all other applicants from outside CN and we should be processed sooner?

Thanks

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
qc_montreal said:
but was just wondering why are we included in the same group as all other applicants from outside CN and we should be processed sooner?

Thanks
I am not sure why :)
Only MIDI can answer above question

Do let us know if you hear anything back from MIDI. All the best.

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Thank you I will let you all know what they respond..I hope you get your CSQ asap...did you fill your online application by your self?
I am contractor not a permanent employee(6 months) so will it be considered as an valid job offer or like it should be under LMIA?
I am like confused with the difference :-\

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called the MIDI, the agent told me "You have to wait", I asked "How long?", then she said "I Have No Idea"!!! She sounded like a moron by the way!

qc_montreal

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Hi Guys,
As a new bee i just had a free consultation with a immigration lawyer ,he said that we are not in the list of 5000 applicants limit(June 2016) our file will be processed once all the applicants of previous year and this Jan intake is completed .

Just had question regarding the same if anyone could help "Does bachelor in Information Technology is considered under Computer Science"?

Thanks !!

suryaveer

Aug 15, 2015
Hi Guys,

Just a little help for mon project. There are two fields :
  • Numéro d’identification auprès de Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
  • Numéro de référence individuel du Ministère

Are these anyhow related to UCI? Or I can safely ignore them. I am applying from Quebec.

Thanks

Montreal27

May 4, 2016
Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone got news from MIDI in regards to sending the documents. I called yesterday and no answer, only that I should get the request soon; I applied in March to the Montreal Office.

Thanks

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
I have also applied in month of march and don't have any updates yet ...

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied in March too... Somone who applied in Dec. got his csq, it's time that they will start reviewing Jan. Applicants who are the first people who applied through mon projet