+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project : Cap-exempt applicants

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I believe these days they give 90 days to compensate for a low point, I'm wondering if anyone requested more time and how they dealt with this request?

I have 48 points and am super worried that I'm gonna get rejected because of 1point, I'm trying to work on my french to take a reading test to get that 1point but need more than 3months.

Cheers,

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Wish you all the best "APPNOV2014NY" ,keep everyone posted on your progress ... Not sure why does it is taking so long when now they have online system in place ..i am expecting this will further delay from next month when "Mon" project will open for others ??

Pq2

May 18, 2016
those who applied in nov 2015 received there csq, now they are processing for dec 2015

nanak12

Sep 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
For those who've submitted their application on Mon Projet, and have been requested for their documents, Did the midi request hard copies or soft copies for your documents ??

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
nanak12 said:
For those who've submitted their application on Mon Projet, and have been requested for their documents, Did the midi request hard copies or soft copies for your documents ??
As far as I know , no-one has yet received document request from MIDI.

crazyask

May 25, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am a student in Montreal, Applied for CSQ from Quebec in April 2016. What is the minimum duration of time to receive a request for checklist?
And any idea what all documents would they ask for?

Thanks

contextaa

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crazyask said:
Hello everyone,

I am a student in Montreal, Applied for CSQ from Quebec in April 2016. What is the minimum duration of time to receive a request for checklist?
And any idea what all documents would they ask for?

Thanks
We are on the same boat... no body knows when they will be asking for docs... no body knows what they will be asking...

wondering what the file number is that you got when applied in April? mine is around 4xx. just to get a sense how many applied through mon projet.

crazyask

May 25, 2016
contextaa said:
We are on the same boat... no body knows when they will be asking for docs... no body knows what they will be asking...

wondering what the file number is that you got when applied in April? mine is around 4xx. just to get a sense how many applied through mon projet.
Its around 600. I guess it's a long way for me.

tombo83

Sep 25, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good evening everyone!

I applied on 10th of May and my number 7xx (mon project is down so I can't check).
Waiting for any message...

Just curious... they supposed to charge CC when we submitting application (my case) or later when they open the file?

saran.V

May 29, 2016
tombo83 said:
Good evening everyone!

I applied on 10th of May and my number 7xx (mon project is down so I can't check).
Waiting for any message...

Just curious... they supposed to charge CC when we submitting application (my case) or later when they open the file?
After you submit the application, you can immediately pay the fee by your CC, once payment is done, immediately with in a seconds you will get a message/email and the pdf file in that message will contain your document number starting with D0000...

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
Hi guys,
I finally have all the docs ready to apply for CSQ (was waiting for IELTS etc), but i'm in a bit of a conundrum. Suggestions would be welcome!

I work here in Montreal and will complete one year of work on October the 2nd 2016. I'll soon have an option to move to Toronto. Now, what would be a faster way to get my PR?

A) Stay here, apply for CSQ and then PR? I can start this process within a few days.
B) Move to Toronto, complete 1 year of work experience by October 2nd, then apply for PR from there through express entry (or whatever the fastest way is)? I can only start this process after October 2nd.

What would be faster to get PR?

Thanks.

SagiCZ

Jan 7, 2016
asd1985 said:
Hi guys,
I finally have all the docs ready to apply for CSQ (was waiting for IELTS etc), but i'm in a bit of a conundrum. Suggestions would be welcome!

I work here in Montreal and will complete one year of work on October the 2nd 2016. I'll soon have an option to move to Toronto. Now, what would be a faster way to get my PR?

A) Stay here, apply for CSQ and then PR? I can start this process within a few days.
B) Move to Toronto, complete 1 year of work experience by October 2nd, then apply for PR from there through express entry (or whatever the fastest way is)? I can only start this process after October 2nd.

What would be faster to get PR?

Thanks.
I think Express Entry through the CEC category would be a better option for you. Express Entry takes about 6 months for the longest cases to get the PR but CSQ seems to take almost 2 years to get everything done and get the PR. People who applied in January 2016 did not even receive a request to send in their documents yet. I have personally gave up on CSQ and am waiting to have 1 year canadian experience like you and move outside of Quebec once I get my PR through EE.

Nuralo

Jun 6, 2016
Hi ,

Hello everyone, I am from Bangladesh. I opened a account in Mon Project and fill up all my information except one thing i can't understand. How could i paid them? As all of you know that from 13th June the created account can be submitted but how could i process the payment through credit card or other ways and is it needed to pay at that time when i submitted my account????????

If anyone know then pls share with me. It will be great for me . Hope everyone fine and happy.

Thanks
Nur

asd1985

Nov 27, 2015
SagiCZ said:
I think Express Entry through the CEC category would be a better option for you. Express Entry takes about 6 months for the longest cases to get the PR but CSQ seems to take almost 2 years to get everything done and get the PR. People who applied in January 2016 did not even receive a request to send in their documents yet. I have personally gave up on CSQ and am waiting to have 1 year canadian experience like you and move outside of Quebec once I get my PR through EE.
Thanks for your response. I am trying to call them to see what their thoughts are, regarding total processing times. I'll post back here if i somehow manage to get my call through!