+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**MISSISSAUGA PROCESSING** - Outland Spousal Applicants

Stratton40

Aug 18, 2017
Yeah...we're moving to Canada at the end of May and we applied for the certificate of citizenship for our daughter in December. I've emailed them twice. The first time was to see if they received it, which they did 12/19/18. The second email was asking them to expedite it and please give us a number to check the status. They emailed me back and said that they forwarded to the office for consideration... And we still haven't heard anything.
So no AOR for you guys? Frustrating! We received AOR but nothing since. Are you still able to register kids for school etc with your landed status?

Our PPR was received in Ottawa on 3/22 and we received it back on 4/3. Very happy with turn around for COPR and planning for soft landing for mid-April.

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
For Mississauga apps, is it safe to presume that eligibility check is complete once background check starts? And that the finish line is closer than the starting line?

Doesn't look like CPC-M sends pre-arrival letters.

Getting quite antsy and will likely order my notes next month.
Don't assume anything. They do stuff when they do it and we have no control over that. I don't understand why you're getting antsy. You just got sponsor approval. Things seem to be moving along okay. Relax and live your life. You'll be less anxious if you don't think about it too much.

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Don't assume anything. They do stuff when they do it and we have no control over that. I don't understand why you're getting antsy. You just got sponsor approval. Things seem to be moving along okay. Relax and live your life. You'll be less anxious if you don't think about it too much.
Hahaha I'm just so eager to get this over with you know.

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Been 372 days since I submitted my app..still no bgc is process.

Submitted my additional docs end of feb....still no word and they were confirmed to be attached on March 6

When will this end?!

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hey guys,
I received an email from CIC that stated that my application had been updated. When I checked my GCKey, my Final decision status had changed to "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." (Yeah!!!!) However, there are no messages below. I don't know what messages is it referring to? Anybody know what new message are we supposed to see after our final decision status has changed to "approved"? I don't see anything.

Charania03

Mar 31, 2018
Hey guys,
I received an email from CIC that stated that my application had been updated. When I checked my GCKey, my Final decision status had changed to "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." (Yeah!!!!) However, there are no messages below. I don't know what messages is it referring to? Anybody know what new message are we supposed to see after our final decision status has changed to "approved"? I don't see anything.
When had you submitted your application

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
Hey guys,
When they update Final Decision to approved in the GCKey it usually means the CoPR has been sent and you should get it in the mail very soon. We didn't get any messages at the end. There's really no reason why you should either if everything is in order, and obviously it is or you wouldn't have been approved. Maybe someone else can be a bit more helpful. Congrats!

Reactions: jptskt

Pritch52

Oct 5, 2014
So no AOR for you guys? Frustrating! We received AOR but nothing since. Are you still able to register kids for school etc with your landed status?

Our PPR was received in Ottawa on 3/22 and we received it back on 4/3. Very happy with turn around for COPR and planning for soft landing for mid-April.
Nothing yet! It is frustrating...but we just applied for an expedited passport for our daughter just in case. Usually we crossed the border with her birth certificate, but I didn't know if it would be different with us moving there?

I'm not sure about the school part. It's nice that the COPR was received so fast! I wasn't expecting to receive so quickly either. Well I hope your soft landing goes well!

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Could anybody please tell me what is the meaning of police certificate (Multiple)
Police certs for more than one country.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Could anybody please tell me what is the meaning of police certificate (Multiple)
This is the generic message that is displayed in everyone's MyCIC account, even if you only need to submit one police certificate.

Bms18

Apr 6, 2018
This is the generic message that is displayed in everyone's MyCIC account, even if you only need to submit one police certificate.
I was making sure because my agent is saying that we need to submit pcc and passport pcc as they are asking for multiple. But i am saying that its a generic message because I didn’t visit any other country. For passport pcc its going to take a long time, but my agent is not getting it and i am already done with my pcc. But still they are asking to go for Passport pcc. I know its wastage of time as its a long process

Last edited: