App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
AOR Received.
01-09-2017
Med's Request
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-10-2017
I'm gonna be Landing tomorrow and declaring my goods. Will it be an issue to put some of my stuff in my girlfriend's suitcase? Not everything I have will fit in mine unfortunately.

Also since I was living in Canada previously as a visitor will it be a different process declaring since I already have some of my stuff up there. Wasn't much else besides clothes, which i brought back with me to the States when i came back a couple months ago.

sofiajohns12

Sep 27, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-09-2007
Doc's Request.
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
27-11-2010 and 18-12-2011
Interview........
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
Hi, am sponsoring my husband who is in UAE.
Timeline: I have submitted his application in February of this year (2018) to CPC, Mississauga. It was received in CPC Mississauga on Feb 13th. Recd. acknowledgement on March 27th saying they have started processing on March 26th.
March 29th letter was sent out to my husband who is the principal applicant from IRCC requesting all documents Schedule A, Police clearance (India and UAE) and Medical. Same day I received an email from them stating that I am approved as his sponsor. We submitted Schedule A on
April 6th. Medicals on April 7th. Now awaiting police clearance from India, hopefully both certificates will be submitted next week (mid april). Things happened quick which is unbelievable. Now we might experience a lot of silence, usually thats the case at this point. Today there is an update saying that he has passed his medicals. So, my question is will the documents be sent to Abudhabi office or London office since he is based in UAE?

Appreciate a response. Hopefully, by the end of this year we get his passport req.

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
I ALSO got my CoPR a couple of hours ago! So happy to have reached this stage. Will be landing in June! :)
Yay!!!! Congratulations to you and your partner!!!! All the best for the new chapter of your life in Canada!

Last edited:
Reactions: Reo1

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
I'm gonna be Landing tomorrow and declaring my goods. Will it be an issue to put some of my stuff in my girlfriend's suitcase? Not everything I have will fit in mine unfortunately.

Also since I was living in Canada previously as a visitor will it be a different process declaring since I already have some of my stuff up there. Wasn't much else besides clothes, which i brought back with me to the States when i came back a couple months ago.
Doesn't matter whose suitcase has what. Just don't mention your goods already in Canada, those don't matter. :) Good luck!

NMBCMD

Dec 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Misssissauga
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
AOR Received.
01-09-2017
Med's Request
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-10-2017
Doesn't matter whose suitcase has what. Just don't mention your goods already in Canada, those don't matter. :) Good luck!
Thank you sooo much!!

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Back ground check just started! Only 13 months in lol

When should we expect PPR?
Congratulations!

Hopefully the PPR comes soon. Mississauga seems to be doing things in a strange order for some new applicants, but considering you're this far in to the process already, I would be optimistic that the PPR will come very soon (matter of days to a week). Fingers crossed I'm right.

Reactions: jeff198901

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
Congratulations!

Hopefully the PPR comes soon. Mississauga seems to be doing things in a strange order for some new applicants, but considering you're this far in to the process already, I would be optimistic that the PPR will come very soon (matter of days to a week). Fingers crossed I'm right.
How do you mean by strange order?

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
How do you mean by strange order?
One example I can think of is Mississauga starting the BGC for applicants who will later be sent to New Delhi before the file transfer message.
Your timeline also seems to break the norm a little bit with Mississauga processing, as your BGC has started already too. Wouldn't have expected that at this stage in your case. I hope for you that PPR comes soon as well (because I'm not too far behind you).
Another example I can think of is someone being asked to pay their RPRF (usually done with PPR) together with their Schedule A and PCC submission.

Reactions: Forte

Forte

Nov 14, 2016
One example I can think of is Mississauga starting the BGC for applicants who will later be sent to New Delhi before the file transfer message.
Your timeline also seems to break the norm a little bit with Mississauga processing, as your BGC has started already too. Wouldn't have expected that at this stage in your case. I hope for you that PPR comes soon as well (because I'm not too far behind you).
Another example I can think of is someone being asked to pay their RPRF (usually done with PPR) together with their Schedule A and PCC submission.
Oh true that. I think it's peculiar to Indian applicants to get their BGC started almost immediately.
Going by the spreadsheet, Mississauga should be wrapping up Nov '17 applications pretty soon so hopefully we hear something within 2 months!