+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Starshi

Apr 8, 2018
Today I went for test/interview and both were good.

I visited to Saudi Arabia and the officer requested me to translate the visa and stamp into English or French.

Since dates on the stamp are on Islamic dates therefore I am just wondering, how translator will convert date into Gregorian date? Does anyone has any experience?

Moreover, anyone know any authentic translator to translate passport in GTA region (prefer near Milton/Mississauga)?
Arabic to english...I had it done...
Mags Translation - Mississauga
Address: 3195 Erindale Station Rd #209, Mississauga, ON L5C 1Y5
Phone: (905) 268-0092

Reactions: qorax

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Scarborough is definitely not better at least for some of us. In two weeks my one year is over. I got yesterday a respond on my webform. The same BS like anyone else experienced here. " we are happy to inform you with details to understand the processing time", Your application is at the IRCC office in Scarborough and verify if you meet the requirements for granting Citizenship. Oh by the way we use your paperwork to shim the table but rest assured if we find a real shim for it we will be able to process your application. In the meantime you can check ECAS the 58millions of time.
HAHAHA that's hilarious. I should've said IRCC offices in the GTA lol

dreamgarfield

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
HAHAHA that's hilarious. I should've said IRCC offices in the GTA lol
Yes, they are all the same. It seems a lot of us who are still waiting for the test invite are around the same time with going to IP. So I assume we all went to the same team to get processed. They just forget to tell us they are on a big challenge what is called " Who can process fewer applications in a year" or how to fix office furniture with applicants paperwork ". It kind of an sports event there. Maybee we should all come together write a letter sign it and throw a couple of bucks together for a nice Tim's gift card and write on. For your hard work on our applications.

outflare

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
question

i have 567 days out in the last 5 years ( total 13 exits from canada ) and currently i am not working . do you think this will make a problem ?
anyone experience with similar physical presence. please share interview detail

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Yes, they are all the same. It seems a lot of us who are still waiting for the test invite are around the same time with going to IP. So I assume we all went to the same team to get processed. They just forget to tell us they are on a big challenge what is called " Who can process fewer applications in a year" or how to fix office furniture with applicants paperwork ". It kind of an sports event there. Maybee we should all come together write a letter sign it and throw a couple of bucks together for a nice Tim's gift card and write on. For your hard work on our applications.
Or maybe all our files are placed underneath the leg of an old wobbly desk to balance it.

Reactions: AHHA121

sn2014

Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-03-2014
File Transfer...
27-03-2014
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
17-06-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa dated 11-11-2014/received 5-12-2014
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Decision made on Sep 28th, test date was Aug 28th.

Hope it’s going to be just like our interview officer told us, expect oath in October.

Habs

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Folks it will be two days from today a year will pass by with no test invitation. Application in limbo since October 2. Security and criminality was completed since last year. This Mississauga IRCC office is busy with processing refugee and illegal border crosser application instead of focusing on people who wants to become Canadian citizen in legal way.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Folks it will be two days from today a year will pass by with no test invitation. Application in limbo since October 2. Security and criminality was completed since last year. This Mississauga IRCC office is busy with processing refugee and illegal border crosser application instead of focusing on people who wants to become Canadian citizen in legal way.
Actually Mississauga office doesn’t handle refugee applications

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Interestingly I got my GCMS today on a weekend. Guess what? Its the exact copy as the one from 7 months ago. Useless.

I give up!

Only thing that changed is that my secondary office is GTA-CEN. Used to be St.Claire.

Last edited:

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Interestingly I got my GCMS today on a weekend. Guess what? Its the exact copy as the one from 7 months ago. Useless.

I give up!
Mine is always different, but the only difference is it added my recent call to IRCC ... other than that , same as well

Habs

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Actually Mississauga office doesn’t handle refugee applications
How do you know?
Have you heard diverting resources?

The reason all Mississauga applicants are experiencing delay in their applications is some of the case workers are working on refugees files.