+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Has anyone raised a webform here? If so, how long does it take for a response? It mentions I won't get any response if it's within processing times. So was wondering. Thank you!

billsnjays416

Apr 12, 2024
What do you mean? I think I see why my process is delayed and I sent a webform to IRCC to confirm.
calling the agent or emailing the scheduling office to find out why its delayed... why is your process delayed? also keep in mind nobody really looks at the webform until they're reviewing your app and then notice that you appended the form.

billsnjays416

Apr 12, 2024
Has anyone raised a webform here? If so, how long does it take for a response? It mentions I won't get any response if it's within processing times. So was wondering. Thank you!
unfortunately yes. they're not obligated to respond to webforms, and you can never really know what they've decided from your form unless they want you to.

Reactions: jananicmouli

VB14

May 10, 2021
I had my test on 19th April, 17/20, and I am still awaiting an update on the tracker.
anyone in the same boat, how long it will take? exam window will end on May 7th
AOR Feb 29
BG completed

JamFarr

Apr 17, 2019
calling the agent or emailing the scheduling office to find out why its delayed... why is your process delayed? also keep in mind nobody really looks at the webform until they're reviewing your app and then notice that you appended the form.
I emailed the scheduling office originally who let me know that even though all items were completed except the oath, my background check was still being verified. So I sent a webform and they told me the same thing. I ordered the gcsm to get a better understanding and that’s where I noticed what I think is the hold up, not sure though.

Reactions: Monark20

billsnjays416

Apr 12, 2024
I emailed the scheduling office originally who let me know that even though all items were completed except the oath, my background check was still being verified. So I sent a webform and they told me the same thing. I ordered the gcsm to get a better understanding and that’s where I noticed what I think is the hold up, not sure though.
aah ok, what was the turnaround for your webform? you're of 1 of 2 people who I know that got a response from a webform.

Monark20

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Brampton, ON Canada
Category........
PNP
Surprisingly, I was told same by one agent on 1800 call that even though all steps are completed, my application is still waiting for clearances. I thought that he was just lying to me to make me feel that he can not do anything and I will have to wait more.
However, My GCMS shows my criminality passed and security blank. In the details sections of security also everything is blank. So I am not sure which clearance are they waiting for.
FYI, my GCMS shows oath not started. GCMS shows updated on 22 apr 2024.

JamFarr

Apr 17, 2019
Surprisingly, I was told same by one agent on 1800 call that even though all steps are completed, my application is still waiting for clearances. I thought that he was just lying to me to make me feel that he can not do anything and I will have to wait more.
However, My GCMS shows my criminality passed and security blank. In the details sections of security also everything is blank. So I am not sure which clearance are they waiting for.
FYI, my GCMS shows oath not started. GCMS shows updated on 22 apr 2024.
Same my security clearances is blank, oath not started last updated March 14 and notes generated April 10

jananicmouli

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
I did read somewhere that BG and Prohibitions are basically open (even though it’s cleared in the tracker) till your Oath is done to make sure you’re still eligible to be a citizen and to avoid any potential loopholes. Probably this explains why the blank spots in security sections.

Reactions: Monark20