+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Smithlee9019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Doxument identity Interview done in mississuaga today.

My English is not that good when I am speaking.

Agent asked me about my ID passport and daily routine. She asked me why I changed 5 address during 6 years, what food I cooked most favorite, how many kids I have and what my husband do. At last she told me Interview done. Wait for email I am so in tension what will happen. My citizenship test done last year 2023 June. I passed.

I am scared if they failed me in Interview what will happen.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Doxument identity Interview done in mississuaga today.

My English is not that good when I am speaking.

Agent asked me about my ID passport and daily routine. She asked me why I changed 5 address during 6 years, what food I cooked most favorite, how many kids I have and what my husband do. At last she told me Interview done. Wait for email I am so in tension what will happen. My citizenship test done last year 2023 June. I passed.

I am scared if they failed me in Interview what will happen.
What document did you submit for language requirement?

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
Any new oath progress from any one? MIS office is like a blackhole.

Nothing… I don’t know what to do. It’s been almost 10 weeks and no oath. Tried to call them many times but no success. I think I’ll wait till June. I hope I get some updates otherwise gcms note

jsbach

Apr 10, 2024
Nothing… I don’t know what to do. It’s been almost 10 weeks and no oath. Tried to call them many times but no success. I think I’ll wait till June. I hope I get some updates otherwise gcms note
does gcms note help the case acceleration?

ansarcrtni

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Category........
Other
You are not alone !!

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
You are not alone !!
I reached out to IRCC. The lady told me that I have to wait for the oath ceremony date. Once it’s released I’ll get an email. I hope so. It’s been a while since everything completed. And I hope she could
Put some notes on my case that this guy waiting for nothing :)

ansarcrtni

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Category........
Other
I reached out to IRCC. The lady told me that I have to wait for the oath ceremony date. Once it’s released I’ll get an email. I hope so. It’s been a while since everything completed. And I hope she could
Put some notes on my case that this guy waiting for nothing :)
I been waiting since Feb 12 . Now the processing time is 8 months . What’s the excuses they gonna say now

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
does gcms note help the case acceleration?

Some people says yes some not. A girl told me that once you send a gcms note your case officer getting that note and realizing your application got forgotten. I’m not sure if it’s true

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
I been waiting since Feb 12 . Now the processing time is 8 months . What’s the excuses they gonna say now
I know all cases are different but imagine your process is done just waiting an oath date and it takes 2-3 months. It’s a painful process. I hope they speed up this process thing