+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga applicants to THE HONOURABLE AHMED HUSSEN

bucajack

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
Include your local MP in this letter. They are supposed to fight on your behalf with the ministers and will have much better access to them than you do.

dkmemon

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Honestly very frustrating ,I am April 2018 candidate but this morning I got time to look at the tracker and was shocked to see that even January 2018 applicants are waiting...for a test invite.!!! We should do something to expedite the process for Mississauga ...

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Honestly very frustrating ,I am April 2018 candidate but this morning I got time to look at the tracker and was shocked to see that even January 2018 applicants are waiting...for a test invite.!!! We should do something to expedite the process for Mississauga ...
There is no use ... and there's no 'something' we can do to other than just wait...
I applied 6 months ahead of you and only got test invite less than a month ago after 15 months of waiting.

Reactions: dkmemon

Kambiz2002

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Guys, sorry to interject, although my process is all done, I've been seeing you guys waiting for a long time and getting frustrated.
Writing letters is the first step, once you have exhausted your options like many of you have, the next and only thing to get attention is to bring in the media.
If a bunch of you band together through private messages, and collectively call the news agencies to hear your stories, I'm sure that will catch someone's attention higher up. Any mainstream media will jump on your stories, provided you present them properly outlining everything.
Remember, numbers count so you have to do it collectively, and make sure you exhausted your options first!
Good luck! Nothing gets a politician's attention like the media. Call them out by name on their election promises.
I think it is a good idea.

sarafandee

Nov 18, 2014
How about starting a petition?
Its like Applicants in Mississauga left behind compare to other offices
It's not only Mississauga, there are in Montreal too. I suggest the petition should be to each and everyone being delayed over 12 months across Canada. They should chase CSIS and IRCC agents to finalize this.

Reactions: can_pr_1974

Lovely sweety

Feb 13, 2019
Bumping up this thread to see if Mississauga applicants might want to go ahead and seek help from the minister of Immigration as applicants whose files are being treated in the Mississauga office are having to wait for a longer than usual time without any update or correspondence from the office.

If anyone is interested in writing the minister, let’s hear it!
Anybody wrote letter ?if so please update with response.