+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga applicants to THE HONOURABLE AHMED HUSSEN

Zeina73

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Immigration Minister MR. Husen email address is; Ahmed.Hussen@parl.gc.ca.. IF a senior Mississauga applicant could write him a brief respectful email about the delays of the Mississauga immigration office in processing the citizenship applications. It would be very helpful for all of us if he can do something about it,they promised it will be completed in one year...We all need each other for year 2019 am I right we are future Canadians too:)

itslawson12

Feb 1, 2018
Immigration Minister MR. Husen email address is; Ahmed.Hussen@parl.gc.ca.. IF a senior Mississauga applicant could write him a brief respectful email about the delays of the Mississauga immigration office in processing the citizenship applications. It would be very helpful for all of us if he can do something about it,they promised it will be completed in one year...We all need each other for year 2019 am I right we are future Canadians too:)
I fully support this motion. I’m less than 3 weeks away from reaching 12 months and I still haven’t received a test Invite. Mississauga office seems the slowest of them all.

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
Maybe you can add Hamilton Office too.. January applicant waiting for test.. family of 4.. more than 1400 days physical presence. Thanks

Zeina73

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Yes it is a serious step for many of us..if someone can volunteer to write a good letter and post it here so we can send it from many email addresses and I will prepare too.

Nessasary

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
I would like to see this happen as well. My husband is a February 2018 applicant from Mississauga with no test invite (like most Mississauga applicants from February).

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
This is a really GOOD suggestion. I'd encourage people to do so, I'll do my part as well, coz I'll be waiting for my OATH date soon!!!!

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, after 12 month from medical exam recived RPRF fee now, and to day my parent medical exam expired...they will send request another medical exam ??? any one experince..?

Mrva21

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi, after 12 month from medical exam recived RPRF fee now, and to day my parent medical exam expired...they will send request another medical exam ??? any one experince..?
How is this relevant to this thread??? o_O

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
This is a really GOOD suggestion. I'd encourage people to do so, I'll do my part as well, coz I'll be waiting for my OATH date soon!!!!
Don't hold your breath on this - your email/letter will be handled by some staff members who wouldn't even bother to read it before sending you a copy/pasted reply after 2 months.

I wrote to that email 2 months ago stating I had waited for more than 12 months with more than 1500+days of physical presence and only out of the country for 70 days in my eligibility period.

What I got is the reply from someone in that office saying processing could be delayed because people need to meet the residential requirement by staying for certain number of days, people who did not meet that requirement or travel frequently would face longer delay of processing...

So, I am guessing whatever you wrote will pretty much get the same treatment - someone will click on it or open the envelope, just to paste a pre-written reply that most likely answers nothing you wrote about. That's how our tax money is spent.

I remember when I was applying for my PR back in 2013, I also wrote to the minister of immigration (Alexander?), someone in his office actually looked into my case and told me about the status - not sure if it helped since I got the response over a month later, and my PR was approved before I got that response, but at least some did spend sometime reading my email and searched for my case. As much as I didn't like the policy of the last immigration minister's office, at least they seemed to have much better work ethics than people in this office.

Reactions: MMCanada2014

Zeina73

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Don't hold your breath on this - your email/letter will be handled by some staff members who wouldn't even bother to read it before sending you a copy/pasted reply after 2 months.

I wrote to that email 2 months ago stating I had waited for more than 12 months with more than 1500+days of physical presence and only out of the country for 70 days in my eligibility period.

What I got is the reply from someone in that office saying processing could be delayed because people need to meet the residential requirement by staying for certain number of days, people who did not meet that requirement or travel frequently would face longer delay of processing...

So, I am guessing whatever you wrote will pretty much get the same treatment - someone will click on it or open the envelope, just to paste a pre-written reply that most likely answers nothing you wrote about. That's how our tax money is spent.

I remember when I was applying for my PR back in 2013, I also wrote to the minister of immigration (Alexander?), someone in his office actually looked into my case and told me about the status - not sure if it helped since I got the response over a month later, and my PR was approved before I got that response, but at least some did spend sometime reading my email and searched for my case. As much as I didn't like the policy of the last immigration minister's office, at least they seemed to have much better work ethics than people in this office.
You waited for toooooooooooo long its really strange and its scaring me...

mogli

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, sorry to interject, although my process is all done, I've been seeing you guys waiting for a long time and getting frustrated.
Writing letters is the first step, once you have exhausted your options like many of you have, the next and only thing to get attention is to bring in the media.
If a bunch of you band together through private messages, and collectively call the news agencies to hear your stories, I'm sure that will catch someone's attention higher up. Any mainstream media will jump on your stories, provided you present them properly outlining everything.
Remember, numbers count so you have to do it collectively, and make sure you exhausted your options first!
Good luck! Nothing gets a politician's attention like the media. Call them out by name on their election promises.

itslawson12

Feb 1, 2018
Bumping up this thread to see if Mississauga applicants might want to go ahead and seek help from the minister of Immigration as applicants whose files are being treated in the Mississauga office are having to wait for a longer than usual time without any update or correspondence from the office.

If anyone is interested in writing the minister, let’s hear it!

Reactions: Zeina73

Zeina73

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Bumping up this thread to see if Mississauga applicants might want to go ahead and seek help from the minister of Immigration as applicants whose files are being treated in the Mississauga office are having to wait for a longer than usual time without any update or correspondence from the office.

If anyone is interested in writing the minister, let’s hear it!
I did send him an email but he never respond nor his staff not even a Thankyou. There should be away to make him know about us but how? I thought of twitter or facebook there should be a way.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
I did send him an email but he never respond nor his staff not even a Thankyou. There should be away to make him know about us but how? I thought of twitter or facebook there should be a way.
No need to bother... his twitter account rarely respond to anything, most likely run by his staff; IRCC also has a twitter account that would respond with generic answer that doesn't really answer anything specific.

Reactions: Zeina73