+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Military record for visitor visa

India Punjab singh

Apr 1, 2023
Hope they will finalize application soon. I have ordered GCMS notes one week ago. I dont know how long it will take to receive but as per ircc deadline is 30 days.
I wanted to visit to celebrate my spouse birthday on April 10 but now it is almost impossible.
CAIPS note will be with you within a month but think this will no be the solutions. They will reflect various stages of your file. Yet final decision is not taken hence no clear picture of situation will be described. I also received CAIPS for my visitor visa file which was lodged on 26 August 2021.No progress seen up to 16 months. Then on 03 December 2022 I withdrawal my application and reapllied my present application. On 15 December 2022 ircc refused my withdrawal file stating your strong ties in Canada. This reason was made as I and my wife both applied. As ours is only son who is there. Now I applied for myself only

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022
CAIPS note will be with you within a month but think this will no be the solutions. They will reflect various stages of your file. Yet final decision is not taken hence no clear picture of situation will be described. I also received CAIPS for my visitor visa file which was lodged on 26 August 2021.No progress seen up to 16 months. Then on 03 December 2022 I withdrawal my application and reapllied my present application. On 15 December 2022 ircc refused my withdrawal file stating your strong ties in Canada. This reason was made as I and my wife both applied. As ours is only son who is there. Now I applied for myself only
What was your status of eligibility in CAIPS notes? Did they ask additional document request of military job details in your previous application?

India Punjab singh

Apr 1, 2023
What was your status of eligibility in CAIPS notes? Did they ask additional document request of military job details in your previous application?
No in my previous application when requested to withdrawal my file on 03 dec 2022 They replied that your request fir withdrawal is initiated and it's sole discretion of visa officer for next course of action. They also asked to re apply if you want. I re applied and thereafter they refused our both files. They do not adj me military service details as I described you above that they demand this details if we passed earlier eligibilities. I think you understand properly. If any doubt please put questions, it will increase our knowledge. Thanks and request to reply

India Punjab singh

Apr 1, 2023
No in my previous application when requested to withdrawal my file on 03 dec 2022 They replied that your request fir withdrawal is initiated and it's sole discretion of visa officer for next course of action. They also asked to re apply if you want. I re applied and thereafter they refused our both files. They do not adj me military service details as I described you above that they demand this details if we passed earlier eligibilities. I think you understand properly. If any doubt please put questions, it will increase our knowledge. Thanks and request to reply

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022
It is so frustrating you waited long time before and also waiting this time. Still dont know long we should wait. Two week before my spouse who is in canada mailed MP office and they replied that eligibility has passed and criminality is in process. Dont know what will happen and how long should i wait.

India Punjab singh

Apr 1, 2023
It is so frustrating you waited long time before and also waiting this time. Still dont know long we should wait. Two week before my spouse who is in canada mailed MP office and they replied that eligibility has passed and criminality is in process. Dont know what will happen and how long should i wait.
So sad riya ji. I described the truth of Canada embassy One side they are showing 25 days to file processing and other side they harrasing the genuine applicants. If we have no one in Canada they says you have week ties and if wr have our lived one in Canada they says they says your strong ties in Canada. Take my example my retired after serving in military and education department and getting two pensions and also attained age about 60. Still they says that you will not leave Canada after stay. What the hell that officer who is deployed on this post of embassoder

Reactions: Riya Kaur

India Punjab singh

Apr 1, 2023
So sad riya ji. I described the truth of Canada embassy One side they are showing 25 days to file processing and other side they harrasing the genuine applicants. If we have no one in Canada they says you have week ties and if wr have our lived one in Canada they says they says your strong ties in Canada. Take my example my retired after serving in military and education department and getting two pensions and also attained age about 60. Still they says that you will not leave Canada after stay. What the hell that officer who is deployed on this post of embassoder

India Punjab singh

Apr 1, 2023
I really appreciate if someone can answer or share experience about this situation. My parents applied for visitor visa a month ago. As my father is a retired police officer, they sent a request to upload additional information about the military service. We uploaded it immediately but haven't heard from them since. Then we emailed and they said the application needs additional processing and we can withdraw if we want. Is it possible for the application to be rejected because he worked at police? In case if my father's one gets rejected, will that affect my mother's application? They applied together and mother as a spouse applicant.
Has your father got visa. I am also waiting since 28 feb 2023.They showing that your additional documents related to military service are under review

India Punjab singh

Apr 1, 2023
Hi I applied for my parents for a canada visitor visa on 11 March and it has been almost 50 days but no response yet. I am assuming since my father is retired from Military so that could be the reason for delay. But my question is what background checks they may be doing in case of a person who retired from service 20 years back. moreover I am sure they do not have third party sources to do background checks on a person who retired from military because that may be classified information not available to anyone except the military. Please enlighten.
Please share your next progress on visitor visa. Your information may create some positiveness as mine is same case

India Punjab singh

Apr 1, 2023
Hi,
I was searchinhyon how to get the military records. My dad is a retired soldier and the cic is now asking for his military service records in the Philippines. I just want to know how did you get dad’s military records? I tried to fill the form they have provided as much as he could remember and I will also submit his retired military card and retirement order. Is there anything else we could submit or they will be needing? Do they need an official record from Cam Aguinaldo main office? Please if you could help me on how to proceed. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.
Sir write next progress on your military records progress in visa application