+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Migrate from Pakistan to Canada for Permanent basis

Sep 26, 2023
As in Pakistan their economy is going in downfall and Pakistan Government is not supporting thier peoples and having bad situation here even to spend life in Pakistan is now too difficult. And from this i want to be the permanent candian person with loyalty with that country. I'm living in Pakistan since 21 years but the only reason to leave Pakistan is that Pakistan's Government is not supporting us in this difficult time

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Don't think Canada is not having similar issues. High inflation, expensive housing, no rentals. Government is the pits..

Sep 26, 2023
But at least their Government supporting thier peoples in thier downs and giving them benefits in hospitalisation, student expenses, more job requirements than Pakistan.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
As in Pakistan their economy is going in downfall and Pakistan Government is not supporting thier peoples and having bad situation here even to spend life in Pakistan is now too difficult. And from this i want to be the permanent candian person with loyalty with that country. I'm living in Pakistan since 21 years but the only reason to leave Pakistan is that Pakistan's Government is not supporting us in this difficult time
So to get PR, you need to invited based on your age, skills, education, language and funds. Research Express Entry. If you don’t have a degree and skilled experience, most likely you are not eligible.

Canada doesn’t pay for education. Most Canadians take out loans. Not sure what you think the government pays for.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Research the Express Entry immigration program. This is a points-based program. You will need to score around 500 points to be selected for PR.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Alright if you've believe in this so prove me that Canada is same like Pakistan. Because il that at least Canada Government support thier people's
I don't have to proof anything to you. I am Canadian, I know my own country. Yes, it is not Pakistan, but what kind of help do we get? Free healthcare? No, that is paid for with our taxes. Free postgrad education? Paid from student loans you pay off for years to come. Pensions, CPP, RRSP? All paid in over the years out of my own money. A people friendly government? Worst PM in the history of Canada. Totally wrecked this country, corrupt and does not give a sh*t about us.

Sep 26, 2023
I don't have to proof anything to you. I am Canadian, I know my own country. Yes, it is not Pakistan, but what kind of help do we get? Free healthcare? No, that is paid for with our taxes. Free postgrad education? Paid from student loans you pay off for years to come. Pensions, CPP, RRSP? All paid in over the years out of my own money. A people friendly government? Worst PM in the history of Canada. Totally wrecked this country, corrupt and does not give a sh*t about us.
It seems like you're facing same issues as we are facing in Pakistan same scenes of PM worst prime minister ever. And from this statement it seems like that you're a girl you're facing this since too long.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If you guys are resident there then what can i say you guys know better than me and from this i think those all are rumors may be.
If you want to immigrate then focus on immigration programs based on your age, education, work experience, language and funds. It is not cheap to immigrate - ECA, IELTS, medical, pay applications fees, show proof of funds, airfare and settlement costs etc.

Reactions: YVR123
Sep 26, 2023
If you want to immigrate then focus on immigration programs based on your age, education, work experience, language and funds. It is not cheap to immigrate - ECA, IELTS, medical, pay applications fees, show proof of funds, airfare and settlement costs etc.
Alright, I'm thankful that you guys assist me with right information I'll be thankful if i have some of your contact where i can know more about this if possible.
Thank you soo much for your precious time that you guys assist me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020