+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
i did apply for PR 4 months ago n still waiting for medicals, few days ago i had new baby, now want to know which new documents have to send and how to send??? waiting for positive replies

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
samooo said:
hi guys plz hepl i just got this email from buffalo and im a december aplicant ,,and i made copy and paste for the email and they ask to pay the fee 490$ but i already pay them ,,,i just wanna know what is the email mean im very close for ppr
Yes, you're very close to PPR.

It's an automated message that Buffalo sometimes sends to applicants even if they have already paid RPRF ($490). Who was the email sender? Send back a separate email stating that you paid this amount previously with proof (if you have any). If the email was sent from a common email domain; you can email Catherine or Kathy re: this issue.

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Rossei said:
Yes, you're very close to PPR.

It's an automated message that Buffalo sometimes sends to applicants even if they have already paid RPRF ($490). Who was the email sender? Send back a separate email stating that you paid this amount previously with proof (if you have any). If the email was sent from a common email domain; you can email Catherine or Kathy re: this issue.
hi rossei ,,in the masg they told me in case u didn t pay u can pay now so they know that i might paid before ,,plus they told me do not replay to this email ....did they send u similar email before u get u ppr ,,,and should i email catherine or cathy ?what should i say to them ? ,thx for u help rossei

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
samooo said:
hi rossei ,,in the masg they told me in case u didn t pay u can pay now so they know that i might paid before ,,plus they told me do not replay to this email ....did they send u similar email before u get u ppr ,,,and should i email catherine or cathy ?what should i say to them ? ,thx for u help rossei
I've just read your pasted email from Buffalo and there was no mention re: RPRF. Was it a separate email you're referring to or you did not paste everything? If I get to look at the whole email, I may advise you. If it's another line to the eamil you pasted here saying that "IN THE CASE YOU DIDN'T PAY RPRF BEFORE, YOU CAN PAY NOW"; then you don't have to worry at all.

In my case, I did not receive anything like it even though I did not pay RPRF in advance. My PPR email contained request for both RPRF and Passport.

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Rossei said:
I've just read your pasted email from Buffalo and there was no mention re: RPRF. Was it a separate email you're referring to or you did not paste everything? If I get to look at the whole email, I may advise you. If it's another line to the eamil you pasted here saying that "IN THE CASE YOU DIDN'T PAY RPRF BEFORE, YOU CAN PAY NOW"; then you don't have to worry at all.

In my case, I did not receive anything like it even though I did not pay RPRF in advance. My PPR email contained request for both RPRF and Passport.
hi rossie ,,yeah they where at the same email its a just mistake pasting from me ,,and that is what they said ,,if u didn t pay u have to pay now to the immigration ? so how long do u think it will be after that for passport request ,,and what they still didn t process or waiting for ?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
samooo said:
hi rossie ,,yeah they where at the same email its a just mistake pasting from me ,,and that is what they said ,,if u didn t pay u have to pay now to the immigration ? so how long do u think it will be after that for passport request ,,and what they still didn t process or waiting for ?
I'm guessing it will be within a week or two. These automated messages are due to completion of each step your application went through. Your app is probably in queue for another auto msg (PPR). Think this way: your app in like an MS Access/Excel User Form. There are several buttons in each section. It passed some stage and someone hit a button 'Interview' or 'RPRF' and it automatically sent you this email. Next time, one will hit 'Final' or 'PPR' button and you will receive PPR email.:D

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Rossei said:
I'm guessing it will be within a week or two. These automated messages are due to completion of each step your application went through. Your app is probably in queue for another auto msg (PPR). Think this way: your app in like an MS Access/Excel User Form. There are several buttons in each section. It passed some stage and someone hit a button 'Interview' or 'RPRF' and it automatically sent you this email. Next time, one will hit 'Final' or 'PPR' button and you will receive PPR email.:D
i hope they press the botton soon ,,i can t wait that was a long time ,,thx rossie :D

star000

Aug 22, 2011
I Applied for PR in July 2011 at Buffalo
My file was transferred to Ottawa in September
I received my PPR from New York today by regular mail. ( I received AOR and Medical req' by email from Ottawa)

Just wanted to share.. Good luck to everybody.

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
star000 said:
I received my PPR from New York today by regular mail. ( I received AOR and Medical req' by email from Ottawa)

Congratulations dude

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Fenster said:
Congratulations dude
When is it going to be our turn, bud fenster?

Eng_Mtl

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Nomination.....
SA Email March 19, 2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hello Everyone,

I sent my passport 9th Feb and it reached Buffalo on 13th but I have not yet heard anything from Buffalo or my return enveloped activated in the system.

Can someone please inform me if I should take some action about this.

Many Thanks

aonedoc

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
Nomination.....
09-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2012
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012. Ecas: "in process" since 10th May. and We have received your Medical.
Passport Req..
30 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th September 2012--COPR
LANDED..........
23rd September 2012
star000 said:

Hi Star,

When did you had medicals done.

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
sharuu said:
When is it going to be our turn, bud fenster?
If I was a betting man, and I am, I would say you will get yours within a month maybe. Just going by the history and success of others

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Re: "Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys

Fenster said:
If I was a betting man, and I am, I would say you will get yours within a month maybe. Just going by the history and success of others
Everyday I wake up and say today is the day, and its not. Its been a year already so dont know. It seems some files are being transferred to other offices. Have you made an enquiry recently? I try to help everyone here and it seems everyone is getting PPR except me :(

junibarrago

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
California, U.S.A.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 6, 2010 (received in Buffalo)
Med's Done....
July 5, 2011 (reached Ottawa)
Interview........
waived, In process Nov 3, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb. 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Mar. 09, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar. 28, 2012
Eng_Mtl said:
Hello Everyone,

I sent my passport 9th Feb and it reached Buffalo on 13th but I have not yet heard anything from Buffalo or my return enveloped activated in the system.

Can someone please inform me if I should take some action about this.

Many Thanks
Where are you from? and what did your PPR says? did they say we will return your passports within 15 business days? what is your postal carrier?