+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

Fenster

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
04-04-12
Med's Request
Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12
Leo.1986 said:
Hi friends plz give me estimated time how will london reply me looking my below current status :

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on April 18, 2011.

We started processing your application on November 10, 2011.

Medical results have been received. ( on dec 1st, 2011 )

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Should I make an equiry or not plz help me ????
Did it change to this just recently? I've only seen this in the case of one other forummer. He got his PPR within a few days so hopefully it's the same for you but as with everything to do with the immigration process, expect the unexpected just in case ye know

WendLassida

Oct 29, 2011
The long wait time period is now over for me and my family as we finally received our passport request yesterday through an email. Here is roughly the timeline:
PR application submitted on January 6, 2011;
AOR and medical request: July 7, 2011;
Medical done: July 22, 2011 (for my dependents in the USA) and August 2, 2011 (for me in Canada);
Started processing your application: October 26, 2011;
Addititonal documents (FBI PC) requested: November 1, 2011
Additional doc submitted: January 12, 2012;
Passport request: March 7, 2012.

Good luck for those who are still waiting. I am sure the stress will very soon be over.... :)

neptune01

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 09, 2010
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
december 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 05, 2011 (via email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08/22/2011
Med's Done....
09/01/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 07, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 7, 2012
LANDED..........
June 9, 2012
WendLassida said:
The long wait time period is now over for me and my family as we finally received our passport request yesterday through an email. Here is roughly the timeline:
Medical done: July 22, 2011 (for my dependents in the USA) and August 2, 2011 (for me in Canada);

Good luck for those who are still waiting. I am sure the stress will very soon be over.... :)

Congratulations...............................

Did they ask for FBI report for you only or for you and your dependents?

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
neptune01 said:

hi rossie ,,i herd and i made research about the letter of initial assessment and asking for fee ,,and the answer was that im going noe trye backgroung checking and it my take me few more month since the date i recieved the letter ? is that might be true mmmi already past 15 month and 7 month after medical exam ,,?????????????????? :mad: :'( ::) ???

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
samooo said:
hi rossie ,,i herd and i made research about the letter of initial assessment and asking for fee ,,and the answer was that im going noe trye backgroung checking and it my take me few more month since the date i recieved the letter ? is that might be true mmmi already past 15 month and 7 month after medical exam ,,?????????????????? :mad: :'( ::) ???
'Initial Assessment' hasn't been a specific stage of processing for PNPs. Moreover, PR processing hasn't gone beyond 15 months for almost anyone. So, I would hardly rely on your info that you still have to wait few more months for PPR. I've seen many applicants getting RPRF request almost at end of processing and based on that, made comments on you. Just keep your fingers crossed and wait few more weeks. If nothing happens, email Buffalo IMM Manager/Asst.

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Rossei said:
'Initial Assessment' hasn't been a specific stage of processing for PNPs. Moreover, PR processing hasn't gone beyond 15 months for almost anyone. So, I would hardly rely on your info that you still have to wait few more months for PPR. I've seen many applicants getting RPRF request almost at end of processing and based on that, made comments on you. Just keep your fingers crossed and wait few more weeks. If nothing happens, email Buffalo IMM Manager/Asst.
ok rossie ,,thanks for u help ,,i will do that for sure ,,begining of april if i didn't get anythimg i will email catherine

WendLassida

Oct 29, 2011
neptune01 said:

The FBI background check request was for me and my dependents (aged 18 years and above).

Tahir Rehman

Oct 16, 2010
Karachi , Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-2-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-7-2010
AOR Received.
27-2-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-8-2011
Med's Done....
2-10-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear friends , I am really confused now please help needed urgently, Here is my problem...
CIC asked me for following documents

1- Medical test
2- New Schedule A /Background Declaration ( please ensure there are no gaps in personal history ).( But I have done my level best to ensure there are no gaps )
3- Right of permanent residence fee
4- Schedule 4 form
5- updated police certificates
6- proof of funds ( Bank statement for at least 6 months )
7- Statement of you will establish in Canada.

I sent all the requested documents asked by CIC except the bank statement of my children was not 6 months old. After 1 month my E-cas status changed to (Medical results have been received)
and CIC returned my Right of per res fee saying that you already payed it...

But now 10 march 2012, I received a mail from CIC saying that we have not received any documents which were requested But I have sent all the documents.

:(

What should I do Please help...... I have only 30 days to resubmit

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear All,

Any Idea why its going to be late after sending passports to Islamabad for stamps, as they already took more than one month time to check everything when we sent photocopies of passports at London that is step1..... after that step2 when you send passports than again they are taking time I don't know why? I am little bit worried by the courier service here I am not satisfied. Did they received our Passports by Islamabad office or not? I sent email but didn't get any reply before they always reply when our documents was processing at London, and for the last two month after step1 it shown Decision made and the office will contact you about this decision than I received step2 one month ago to send passports and photos, yet may be a Rush of other Visa stamped like Refugees.Please reply anyone had idea What is the Procedure and duties at Islamabad office after all procedure from London, because after sending copies as per request step1 at London they took about 35-45 days to check everything than send letter for step2 to send passports than I think at Islamabad only they stamps.Please share experience! What is the Procedure at Islamabad office? I will have to wait or send Email again as my husband had routine meetings outside the Country, he is the Principal applicant his team members today gone after wait too much for the passports rather than 10 days its already 33 days so they cannot wait more.He is a Team Manager and he is here and bit confused what to do now call them or email again, already had to apply other visa as their invitation visas he received and without Passports how can he apply.Need sincere advise as he heard at Mehran hotel on 26th feb 2012,one of the family told his relatives received after 2.5 month because their baby born but that is special case that their baby born.Please I request those family who were next to us please share their experience why it was late on their case is he the same Category Provincial Nominee (Sponsor) or other category.Thanks

neptune01

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 09, 2010
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
december 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 05, 2011 (via email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08/22/2011
Med's Done....
09/01/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 07, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 7, 2012
LANDED..........
June 9, 2012
WendLassida said:

Hi,

I have received a mail (post) this afternoon from Buffalo. Asked for additional documents that they need my wife's FBI report from USA.
But she was has never been USA in her life, I was and I submitted my FBI report with my application and they didn't ask further.

What should Ido? Please reply.

Is there any faster way to get FBI report?

Thanks

neptune01

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 09, 2010
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
december 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 05, 2011 (via email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08/22/2011
Med's Done....
09/01/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 07, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 7, 2012
LANDED..........
June 9, 2012
@WendLassida

Hi,

How long took for you to get the FBI report? Have you attached FBI report and Police clearance(Good Conduct Certificate)?

NY police headquarter provides Good Conduct Certificate. If I do really need that report for my wife, Can I submit GCC only which takes less time.

Any advice from anybody will be appreciated.

Thanks

canstudy

Jun 12, 2011
hi neptune01,

I am new to this forum. It took me around 10 weeks to get my FBI clearance certificate for myself last year. I am not sure if a good conduct certificate can be a substitute for the PCC requested.

However, I am now wondering I need to apply for my wife's FBI clearance as well although she has never been to the US.

neptune01

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 09, 2010
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
december 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 05, 2011 (via email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08/22/2011
Med's Done....
09/01/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 07, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 7, 2012
LANDED..........
June 9, 2012
Hi canstudy,

Have you submitted yours FBI report with application or they asked later on, if so when the asked after or before medical?

So, you meant, they asked your wife's FBI report? Did you contact to the immigration that she has never been USA why they need that?

So frustration...by March 13, it will be 15 months since they received my application. :( :( :(

canstudy

Jun 12, 2011
I had submitted my own PCC with my original application. My wife has never been to the US and we haven't been asked for her FBI clearance. Not sure if we will be asked as well.

It will definitely work out for you once you explain your situation... don't worry.

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear All

Yes you are wright visa stampt at Islamabad but it is written London means they send passports to London from Diplomatic Mail and than came back!!! Wowwwwwww!! Finally Mashallah Allah is Great!!! We got just an hour ago.I really thankful all my friends and well wishers on this Forum.God Bless you all for your Prayers and Good words now we will manage some party before going to Canada.Please update your contacts here everyone from Karachi also invited who attended Mahran hotel seminar or canada Immigrant which was held on 26th February. Mashallah Allah agay bhi hamsab ke liya yah qadam bais -e rahmat ho.Ameen