+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
N

Not Necessarily! on my previous application, BGC changed before medical passed. and this was due to the fact that there was additional test requested for my daughter. It just means that your file is being processed from different angle and that maybe, they haven't received the results of your medical as yet. Don't worry your medical will pass soon if there is no concerns with the test results.
You should rejoice because the medical results are not causing in delay to other subsequent checks. Good luck there!

Thank you Damocles!!! I contacted CIC, spoke with an agent who confirmed my medical has been received and no issue what so ever from what she could read from my file. I used this same upfront medical for my PNP few months ago (3 months) and got a pass already for medicals. so i dont think there is any issue with my medical result. I am just super worried!! Or did they change their style of processing applications now?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Thank you Damocles!!! I contacted CIC, spoke with an agent who confirmed my medical has been received and no issue what so ever from what she could read from my file. I used this same upfront medical for my PNP few months ago (3 months) and got a pass already for medicals. so i dont think there is any issue with my medical result. I am just super worried!! Or did they change their style of processing applications now?
they did recently started taking longer for meds to pass.... 60-90 days seem to be norm

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017

Good to hear that you passed the medical already. I do not know if they change their style of processing, but it was happening like that ( BGC before Med) for some cases even for January eAOR.

You said you used the same results for your PNP. Do they request medical for PNP these days? Are you PNP or FSW? do you have a "pass" status on your profile for medical already or that was just a confirmation from the agent during your phone call .

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
What is your online status for medical and BGC? What do you mean by PNP? Was your first application rejected?

rcharmed

Oct 24, 2015
Hello Guys,

I submitted my application on May 8th and received the AOR in the same day, no status changes for me. How long will it take for the medical passed status?