08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
Hi all

I was working for an organization for which I had claimed points in EE. Got and uploaded all the documents needed for this job on CIC.
Then I changed my job for which I have not claimed any points; however, uploaded an LOE while filing e-APR just to be on the safer side.
Now due to a personal reason, I have to leave this job. Do I need to get a reference letter from my current company too and let CIC know once I quit this job? I am working in this company from last 4 months.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Hello Guys,

I submitted my application on May 8th and received the AOR in the same day, no status changes for me. How long will it take for the medical passed status?
It depends on which steam you are applying from.
If you are CEC, you should expect your medical to pass this week.
however, it takes approximately 62 days as per current trend for your FSW applicants to pass medicals. As for PNP applicants, the wait is a little longer and currently around 98 days after AoR.

Which category of applicant are you from?

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Hi all

I was working for an organization for which I had claimed points in EE. Got and uploaded all the documents needed for this job on CIC.
Then I changed my job for which I have not claimed any points; however, uploaded an LOE while filing e-APR just to be on the safer side.
Now due to a personal reason, I have to leave this job. Do I need to get a reference letter from my current company too and let CIC know once I quit this job? I am working in this company from last 4 months.
Since you did not claim point for this job at the time you submitted your application, it would not make a difference to upload the reference letter for that job. However, you may want to inform IRCC in your change of situation if you become unemployed. If you can, get this reference letter as you may need it for future endeavors, job hunting for example being one of them when you land as a PR.

Good luck with your application!

Reactions: manali_pandit

manali_pandit

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-09-2016 (Upfront)
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-04-2017 (Upfront)
Since you did not claim point for this job at the time you submitted your application, it would not make a difference to upload the reference letter for that job. However, you may want to inform IRCC in your change of situation if you become unemployed. If you can, get this reference letter as you may need it for future endeavors, job hunting for example being one of them when you land as a PR.

Good luck with your application!
Thank you @Damocles :)
Can you tell me, how can I inform IRCC? Is there any mail ID where I can send an email or is there any option on the CIC website for this?

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Reactions: manali_pandit

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Yes, even I needed a UK PCC. That was such a breeze. I applied for the quick service and received it in 2 days! UAE PCC is super simple too and they give it the same day or the next day. I recommend you keep calling BLS and follow up with them. There is nothing else you can do I guess!
Hi johnsyk,

I have to apply for my UK PCC once I receive an ITA. In the application they have mentioned Endorser details.

Do I have to mention or find an endorser with whom the UK ACRO will confirm about me???? I spoke with someone and he asked me to ignore the details and not fill them?

Can you please suggest?

Thanks

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hi johnsyk,

I have to apply for my UK PCC once I receive an ITA. In the application they have mentioned Endorser details.

Do I have to mention or find an endorser with whom the UK ACRO will confirm about me???? I spoke with someone and he asked me to ignore the details and not fill them?

Can you please suggest?

Thanks
Don't leave anything empty. Just give the name of someone who works with you or a friend etc. In my case I gave a colleagues name and she never got a call or anything. I told her about it when I added her name.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi May AOR people.
As per immitracker, so far only May 3 FSW-outland candidates have passed medicals (2 from Pakistan and 1 from Israel).
1 FSW inland applicant and 29 CEC applicants have passed medicals. May CECs who have passed medicals show average 23-30 days after AOR to meds passed. Where as many cases above 40 days from AOR (CEC) are still pending.

As, per April AOR trends FSW-O can hope for medicals to pass after 60 days post AOR.
Above conclusions are from the data available on tracker. If anyone in May AOR has any updates in their File, Please share here. So that we can all have clear idea about our timelines. Also update the tracker, it helps a lot.

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
Good to hear that you passed the medical already. I do not know if they change their style of processing, but it was happening like that ( BGC before Med) for some cases even for January eAOR.

You said you used the same results for your PNP. Do they request medical for PNP these days? Are you PNP or FSW? do you have a "pass" status on your profile for medical already or that was just a confirmation from the agent during your phone call .
Thank you.
@Damocles i see, Yes Provincial Nominee program, i applied on the 14th of nov, 2016 and received AOR on the 1st of feb, 2017. An upfront medical was done immediately i received AOR. A month after, my medical was passed. So for PNP, fingers crossed. In the process, i got invite for CEC, so am waiting for meds ro be passed. PNP seems to be taking forever!

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
What is your online status for medical and BGC? What do you mean by PNP? Was your first application rejected?
Provincial Nominee program
i got two diff applications in process.
For CEC: Meds says not needed at this time,
Backgrd check: In progress
FOR PNP: MEds passed,
backgrd check: Not applicable

i have never been rejected!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Provincial Nominee program
i got two diff applications in process.
For CEC: Meds says not needed at this time,
Backgrd check: In progress
FOR PNP: MEds passed,
backgrd check: Not applicable

i have never been rejected!
But they gonna ask you to withdraw 1 later on.

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
How can i check visa office for my application?