+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

KP1988

Jul 14, 2017
Yea hopefully they will, my background check changed to not applicable a week before they transferred my file as well.
Hey hope you doing good. I got an email today they transferred my file to New Delhi. Stay in touch our files have almost same timelines. Plz msg me when you get any updates.

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
I just want to yell in frustration from reading posts in the Vienna, Austria thread. I can't believe how many people from this year still haven't gotten their AOR2, even people from 2016. Wondering now if we should have gone through another route. I now have to start looking for work in Germany since my partner can't come to Canada for the foreseeable future. I don't want to go 18 months without being with each other because the people can't get off their asses and do their jobs.
I feel you. That might be the best choice you have right now. I assume you are Canadian citizen.
Many sponsors are PR like me. We dont even have that choice. Leaving the job and moving to PA home country will risk our sponsorship application :(

Yhasan786

Jun 26, 2017
how many people are there whose file has not been transferred to the visa office yet?
my schA and medical and SA is done.
last email i got was on 27th july asking for sch A which i uploaded july 28th.no word since then :/

Skod

Jul 23, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
how many people are there whose file has not been transferred to the visa office yet?
my schA and medical and SA is done.
last email i got was on 27th july asking for sch A which i uploaded july 28th.no word since then :/
Mine hasn't been transferred yet...... since I got mail that they received my SA since since August 18

GreenAnia

Aug 2, 2016
I feel you. That might be the best choice you have right now. I assume you are Canadian citizen.
Many sponsors are PR like me. We dont even have that choice. Leaving the job and moving to PA home country will risk our sponsorship application :(
Thank you for the sentiment. I don't understand why as a PR can't leave Canada, how would that risk the application process?

sumitkumaragg

Apr 21, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse visa
App. Filed.......
4th may 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Hopefully not required.
LANDED..........
God's Mercy
Karthik please add me to May applicant whatsapp grp I got out as I changed phone and no.