+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

KP1988

Jul 14, 2017
Cic emailed me yesterday that they are transferring my file to ndvo. My ecas changed to in process as well. What about u ??
I'm still waiting bro. But my background is changed to not applicable yesterday. Hopefully they transfer my file to ndvo soon. Happy for you

Afw

May 20, 2017
Anyone waiting on their file being transferred to London? Nothing has changed since I passed my medical exam over a month ago and it doesn't look like my background check has started :(

I sent through my Schedule A and PCC really promptly but seem to have hit a brick wall
Were also waiting for my husbands file to get transferred to LVO. At least you passed medical exam, it's been over 2 months and they're saying they're still reviewing the results.

caromaline

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Were also waiting for my husbands file to get transferred to LVO. At least you passed medical exam, it's been over 2 months and they're saying they're still reviewing the results.
Yeeesh - it's a waiting game, alright. Maybe with summer holidays and things everything's moving a bit more slowly. Nothing for it but a bit more waiting, I guess!

brownie101

Feb 10, 2017
I'm still waiting bro. But my background is changed to not applicable yesterday. Hopefully they transfer my file to ndvo soon. Happy for you

Yea hopefully they will, my background check changed to not applicable a week before they transferred my file as well.

Reactions: KP1988

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
I sent email to KVO and received this Reply;

This Family Class application was received in Kingston on 11 July 2017. The application is currently in the queue for initial review. It will be reviewed in accordance with its place in the queue for applicants in this category, based on the application received date. Following the initial review, the applicant will be advised directly of the decision or any next steps.

Processing times for these applications are calculated from the date the application is received by the Kingston visa office. The times to first review, interview (if required), and finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For actualprocessing times of permanent resident applications in Kingston for the last 12 months, consult this link

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
I sent email to KVO and received this Reply;

This Family Class application was received in Kingston on 11 July 2017. The application is currently in the queue for initial review. It will be reviewed in accordance with its place in the queue for applicants in this category, based on the application received date. Following the initial review, the applicant will be advised directly of the decision or any next steps.

Processing times for these applications are calculated from the date the application is received by the Kingston visa office. The times to first review, interview (if required), and finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For actualprocessing times of permanent resident applications in Kingston for the last 12 months, consult this link
Guess My application processing as not began

Jayotuks

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi all, so I got an email from cic on the 29 July confirming the reception of my PCC and schedule A form, also stating that my file has been transferred to the responsible VO (Accra). On the 2nd Aug, I finally linked my app, I was immediately ask to replace the schedule A form which I did on the 3rd.On the 9th another mail was sent to spouse confirming for the second time the transfer of my App. Ever since then I haven't heard anything, not from mississuaga nor from Accra. Please I just want to know if this is normal or do I need to contact them. Thanks.

kari2016

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
07-06-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
28-06-2017
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
your timeline please...

KP1988

Jul 14, 2017
your timeline please...
File received may 26
AOR June 28
Sponsor approval and medical request june 30
Medical done July 7 and passed on July 10
Schedule A and PCC request July 26
PCC and Schedule A uploaded Aug 2
Background check changed to not applicable Aug 10
Still waiting for my file transfer to New Delhi

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
What does DM means on Sponsor ecas?

My Ecas changed from in process to DM. I called CIC and they said that they are unable to see any decision and asked me to wait till CIC contacts me.

Sponsor ecas shows 3 line

1) App rec
2) Started working on
3) Sent AOR

and for Principal applicant is shows single line

1) App received

Is there a way to call CIC again and maybe different agent can give me a better reply?

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
What does DM means on Sponsor ecas?

My Ecas changed from in process to DM. I called CIC and they said that they are unable to see any decision and asked me to wait till CIC contacts me.

Sponsor ecas shows 3 line

1) App rec
2) Started working on
3) Sent AOR

and for Principal applicant is shows single line

1) App received

Is there a way to call CIC again and maybe different agent can give me a better reply?
DM means decision made- Sponsor should have received or will received email regarding sponsorahip eligibility.

Reactions: Chirag0389

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Anyone waiting on their file being transferred to London? Nothing has changed since I passed my medical exam over a month ago and it doesn't look like my background check has started :(

I sent through my Schedule A and PCC really promptly but seem to have hit a brick wall
Same here. I got my medical done on 12th july .
Still no response :/

aman_89

Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys!!
I have received my CSQ today . i have one query, do I need to send my CSQ to embassy or automatically they will receive one copy?

Note : My file is currently in India .