+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
What does DM means on Sponsor ecas?

My Ecas changed from in process to DM. I called CIC and they said that they are unable to see any decision and asked me to wait till CIC contacts me.

Sponsor ecas shows 3 line

1) App rec
2) Started working on
3) Sent AOR

and for Principal applicant is shows single line

1) App received

Is there a way to call CIC again and maybe different agent can give me a better reply?
DM on sponsor column means that You are approved to be a sponsor. The process in Mississauga is just over. You should wait for file transfer email. Your file will be transferred to PA country's Visa office.

Reactions: Chirag0389

ansa_107

Aug 21, 2017
Hi I am new here
my husband wants to submit my sponsership application soon. my question according to imm 5532 is that both I and my husband should sign it. I sent the pages of imm 5532 which belongs to me on 9th of june 2017 and the rest of the parts which belongs to my husband will fill it nowadays. so my question is the difference between my date of sign and my husband's. Does it create problems or not? plz help regarding this

Desireeb26

Aug 1, 2017
:( im getting worried because of my spousal sponsorship. The last time ircc sent a email to my husband is on August 1st. Regarding his passport that he needs to renew it. He did and sent it through his online account.but im browsing through some forums that they will check your documents by the said due date that they sent it through email. And the due date is on September 30, 2017.A little frustrated because im pregnant right now and my due date is on September 4. Then i call the ircc regarding my situation and the agent said that its no bearing at all:(.

Skod

Jul 23, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
What does it mean ? Senior please
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Since we know that sponsoring or being sponsored is an important event in your life, we want to ensure that you have all the information and tools at your disposal to make this process as easy and enjoyable as possible.

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the Schedule A - Background/Declaration Form (IMM 5669). We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

veritasium

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
What does it mean ? Senior please
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Since we know that sponsoring or being sponsored is an important event in your life, we want to ensure that you have all the information and tools at your disposal to make this process as easy and enjoyable as possible.

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the Schedule A - Background/Declaration Form (IMM 5669). We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
I never received one of these. In fact, my application status says your action is required a month after submitting schedule a and pcc. Yet my application has been sent to Singapore. This just tells you that Schedule A has been received.

Mimi0203

Star Member
May 26, 2017
please i need help my spouse documents are still stuck in Mississauga. I had sent the sch A and PCC since in june by mail but each time i called i am told they haven;t received it. it was sent by registered mail and some one signed. on the gckey it shows we do not need additional documents. i don't know was else to do. My time line is May 3.SA approval june 11, medical July 9. When i called yesterday the agent first said it has been transferred then insisted to make sure she was giving me the right info then she later said it's still in Mississauga and they haven't received PCC and sch A. My spouse is outland.

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
File Transfer...
18-07-2017
Med's Request
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
02-11-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08/03/2018
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2018
LANDED..........
27/05/2018
any updates May applicants?
nothing major.

my 'Review of eligibility' changed to 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.'

Markjoh

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Tarlac
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
May 26
Doc's Request.
Aom and nbi june 20 schedule A
AOR Received.
July 13,2017
File Transfer...
July 13
Med's Request
June 29
Med's Done....
July 5
Interview........
Sana wala
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Same here. I got my medical done on 12th july .
Still no response :/
We have the same situation guys.. Medical passed aug. 2

Reactions: SoniAZ

Khansha

Jul 6, 2017
Still no medical request after receiving the "your application is sent to Singapore" email and got the third line on ECAS on Aug 11th... Weird? Typical?

Jayotuks

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Still no medical request after receiving the "your application is sent to Singapore" email and got the third line on ECAS on Aug 11th... Weird? Typical?
seems we are on the same boat. It is painful and annoying. Longest wait of my life.

GreenAnia

Aug 2, 2016
I just want to yell in frustration from reading posts in the Vienna, Austria thread. I can't believe how many people from this year still haven't gotten their AOR2, even people from 2016. Wondering now if we should have gone through another route. I now have to start looking for work in Germany since my partner can't come to Canada for the foreseeable future. I don't want to go 18 months without being with each other because the people can't get off their asses and do their jobs.

Reactions: karthik.andhamil