+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2017 Citizenship Applicants

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
That totally makes sense.. but the gent you are referencing has been stuck at IP for a very long time, so it makes sense to order notes.

My status is Decision Made... which, I believe, means that all checks, requirements and security etc. have been completed and finalised... I can't imagine they'd change someone's status to Decision Made if they were still pending security clearance or questioning residency etc.

I am just not sure what other information the notes would tell me other than what I already know.

As we all know, the lack of communication is brutal and it can be a super frustrating process... who knows, maybe the oath invites are alloted alphabetically and my end of the alphabet last name is not working in my favour! At this point after seeing the complete inconsistencies on application timelines, I honestly believe they literally throw all the applications up in the air every day and just grab the nearest one - haha!
Atleast in notes you can see or predict the oath date when its gonna happen. It takes 30 days to get it so by the time you get notes hopefully you would have gotten the oath :). so I guess you better not order..wish you fast processing :)

Last edited:

Horizon13

Star Member
May 24, 2017
How come June applicants start receiving test invitations..... I'm not complaining, just trying to understand

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
How come June applicants start receiving test invitations..... I'm not complaining, just trying to understand
They may get test invitations sooner but can face delays later on. I have observed this trend in the past. When I had applied for my PR visa, I got medicals very late but after that it was fast as lightning speed and got visa stamped in 2 weeks.

After seeing my GCMS ,I guess it is some thing to do with security oand prohibitions. They cause delays. For some people security is done before test and for some after.

I am very hopeful that we are late in getting test invites but we will be able to get Oaths sooner than others..

Last edited:
Reactions: Horizon13

Chuladaa

May 31, 2012
Toronto
App. Filed.......
March 23, 2012
Doc's Request.
July 20, 2012, July 27, 2012, Dec 07, 2012
AOR Received.
July 03, 2012
File Transfer...
July 03, 2012
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
March 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
April 15, 2013
how does one go about ordering the GCMSnotes?
also if you are in Ontario how do you know which city is working on your case?

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
There are a bunch of people in the May sheet who have not updated their status for ages. Is there any point in keeping them in if they are not active in the threads anymore..?
well I am active but there is not update to share.. in process since Jul 11

thanks