GCMS notes received today

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Got my GCMS notes today

I got my GCMS notes today. I ordered on 14 July just to see whats happening.

They are retrieved on 08 August 2017 so information is latest as of 08 August 2017

Main points noted

1) My case processing office. Missisauga

2) Test ready tagged (means sooner or later I will be called for test ) I guess they send out invitations according to positions in queue and determine test eligibility just after first eligibility is passed

3) Criminality is passed while security is not and still in progress

4) Intent to stay, Language, Prohibitions (not started) I guess they are determined after the test

So all in all I got above info and it is still useful and I got all info free of charge. It took 30 days to receive these notes

Person dealing with my case is "Eiamel"

to order these notes this is the link

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

it takes 30 days to get it

Note. It is absolutely not necessary to order these notes. They are just to tell you whats happening...

Last edited:

AB_Guy

Aug 16, 2017
That is good information to have. Can you tell me when did you send your application ?

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
That is good information to have. Can you tell me when did you send your application ?
My location. toronto

Application received at Sydney. 23 May 2017

AOR. 29 June 2017

In process.. 06 July 2017

GCMS ordered. 14 July 2017

GCMS received. 14 August 2017 (information is latest as of 08 August 2017. GCMS retreived on 08 August 2017)

Single Applicant

Last edited:

cutechamp

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
My location. toronto

Application received at Sydney. 23 May 2017

AOR. 29 June 2017

In process.. 06 July 2017

GCMS ordered. 14 July 2017

GCMS received. 14 August 2017 (information is latest as of 08 August 2017. GCMS retreived on 08 August 2017)

Single Applicant
I got stuck on the file number. how do i know my file number?

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
there's no number on the AOR i received. i'm requesting gcms notes
How come ? Did you receive emaill . in email subject field its always file no...like this..

UCI: XXXXXXX
Application No.: XXXXXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

application no is your file no........

cutechamp

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
How come ? Did you receive emaill . in email subject field its always file no...like this..

UCI: XXXXXXX
Application No.: XXXXXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

application no is your file no........
the application no. okay thnaks

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my GCMS notes today

I got my GCMS notes today. I ordered on 14 July just to see whats happening.

They are retrieved on 08 August 2017 so information is latest as of 08 August 2017

Main points noted

1) My case processing office. Missisauga

2) Test ready tagged (means sooner or later I will be called for test ) I guess they send out invitations according to positions in queue and determine test eligibility just after first eligibility is passed

3) Criminality is passed while security is not and still in progress

4) Intent to stay, Language, Prohibitions (not started) I guess they are determined after the test

So all in all I got above info and it is still useful and I got all info free of charge. It took 30 days to receive these notes

Person dealing with my case is "Eiamel"

to order these notes this is the link

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

it takes 30 days to get it

Note. It is absolutely not necessary to order these notes. They are just to tell you whats happening...
Thanks for the update. Do we know if ordering these notes has any delay for the application processing? I remember years back when I was applying for PR some people reported here (Not sure if it is true) that ordering these notes causes extra delay because file must be extracted from queue and then put back again or something like that.

cutechamp

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Thanks for the update. Do we know if ordering these notes has any delay for the application processing? I remember years back when I was applying for PR some people reported here (Not sure if it is true) that ordering these notes causes extra delay because file must be extracted from queue and then put back again or something like that.
I don't think so . It's a different office processing it i think. and it's electronic notes so no one is pulling any file from any pack

Reactions: Katayoon

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
No not at all. Department processing GCMS is entirely different from IRCC.

I remember when I had applied for PR visa and I applied for my GCMS 3 times and no delay or any thing like that.

So far I have got one GCMS for citizenship and I would apply again on 1 september if I don't get test invitation.

Good luck to all...

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
One of CIC call center agents told me that ordering GCMS impact the timeline of the application.
She advised me not to order it again since the first request that I made caused a delay in my file !