Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
9/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
Love to see all the movement happening for you May applicants.

If any of you are going through CPP-Ottawa there is a new spreadsheet for that information. The link is at the bottom of my message.

amfiprion

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
Greece
Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
31/05/2012
AOR Received.
12/07/2012
File Transfer...
24/07/2012 -additional documents request 27/09/2012 -sent 11/10/2012
Med's Done....
25/05/2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
12/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
21/11/2012
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
R151NG5UN said:
It feels a little strange now. All this waiting and suddenly it is over. I can start to live my life again. :D
Great news!!! Congrats! ;D

I know what you mean!!!
It took me some days to stop checking my mail every 5 minutes!!!
First 2-3 days I was on line looking around (ecas, spreadsheet, forum, email etc) however there was nothing else to see!!!

weird feeling!

Now I try to sell a small business I own here in Greece and then my car. I am close to have a deal... then nothing stops me!
:)

canada_boi

May 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 27, 2012 App. Rcvd.......: April 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Aug 8, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Passport Req..
Nov 28, 2012
Hi Guys,
Just want to give an update. We receive our PPR via e-mail dated August 28, and they only requested for my wife's passport and Appendix A. :)
Thank God for this blessing!

crna80

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
12-07-2012
File Transfer...
17-7-2012
Med's Done....
17-05-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-2-2013
LANDED..........
05-04-2013
Great to see a CPP Ottawa- who is managing that spreadsheet? Thanks. Congrats to all who have moved forward! What a wonderful gift for the holidays. :)

Canuck20 said:
Love to see all the movement happening for you May applicants.

If any of you are going through CPP-Ottawa there is a new spreadsheet for that information. The link is at the bottom of my message.

sariss

Jan 18, 2011
Collingwood Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2012
AOR Received.
August 22, 2012
File Transfer...
August 22, 2012
Med's Done....
April 4, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 10, 2012
LANDED..........
December 12, 2012
OMG! Hubby forwarded me this e-mail he got today:

REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORT COPIES

Dear Clayton xxxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class. We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. While an interview does not appear necessary at this time, we reserve the right to call you to an interview, should this become necessary at some future stage in processing.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED BY THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT - OTTAWA ("CPP-O").

In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

Ø COPY OR SCANNED IMAGE of your passport and passports of your accompanying family members, as noted below.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Passport Copies:
You are a citizen of a country that is exempted from obtaining a visa to visit Canada under Regulation 190 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. You are therefore required to send only a copy or scanned image of the photo page of your passport and of any pages indicating a validity extension or change to your personal information. You must submit these copies/scans for yourself and for all your accompanying family member(s).
DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT(S). We require copies of a VALID passport for yourself and every accompanying family member. Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued on Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

Changes to your Family Composition:

· Have you married or divorced?

· Have you given birth or adopted a child?

· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Has your sponsor withdrawn his or her sponsorship of your application?
If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately. You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

Send your documents to the Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa (CPP-O)

If original documents (such as police certificates or photographs) have been requested, you are required to submit all documents by MAIL within the next 60 days to CPP-O at the address noted below.

If no original documents have been requested, you may submit copies of your documents by mail, by fax, or as scanned images attached to an email to CPP-O at the contact information noted below by replying to this email.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Please submit all the requested items together in a single package. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to CPP-O at the address indicated below.

Sincerely,

Officer | Agent SG00218
NHQ - Immigration | AC - Immigration
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Office | Bureau CAN A712
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Does this mean we are almost done?

sariss

Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2012
AOR Received.
August 22, 2012
File Transfer...
August 22, 2012
Med's Done....
April 4, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 10, 2012
LANDED..........
December 12, 2012
My application still just says "Received" by the way..

amfiprion

Star Member
Aug 26, 2012
Greece
Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
31/05/2012
AOR Received.
12/07/2012
File Transfer...
24/07/2012 -additional documents request 27/09/2012 -sent 11/10/2012
Med's Done....
25/05/2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
12/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
21/11/2012
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
sariss said:
as long this is a PPR email.... then it looks you are close!!!

congrats!!! :D

samahoney87

Sep 6, 2010
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Ottawa
sariss said:
OMG! Hubby forwarded me this e-mail he got today:

REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORT COPIES

Dear Clayton xxxxxx:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class. We have now completed the initial assessment of your application, and expect to finalize your application without a personal interview. While an interview does not appear necessary at this time, we reserve the right to call you to an interview, should this become necessary at some future stage in processing.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED BY THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT - OTTAWA ("CPP-O").

In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

Ø COPY OR SCANNED IMAGE of your passport and passports of your accompanying family members, as noted below.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Passport Copies:
You are a citizen of a country that is exempted from obtaining a visa to visit Canada under Regulation 190 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. You are therefore required to send only a copy or scanned image of the photo page of your passport and of any pages indicating a validity extension or change to your personal information. You must submit these copies/scans for yourself and for all your accompanying family member(s).
DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT(S). We require copies of a VALID passport for yourself and every accompanying family member. Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued on Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

Changes to your Family Composition:

· Have you married or divorced?

· Have you given birth or adopted a child?

· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

· Has your sponsor withdrawn his or her sponsorship of your application?
If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately. You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

Send your documents to the Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa (CPP-O)

If original documents (such as police certificates or photographs) have been requested, you are required to submit all documents by MAIL within the next 60 days to CPP-O at the address noted below.

If no original documents have been requested, you may submit copies of your documents by mail, by fax, or as scanned images attached to an email to CPP-O at the contact information noted below by replying to this email.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Please submit all the requested items together in a single package. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to CPP-O at the address indicated below.

Sincerely,

Officer | Agent SG00218
NHQ - Immigration | AC - Immigration
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Office | Bureau CAN A712
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

So, I got this email on October 19th. I was working and not able to get around to send it for a week so we believe it was received on October 29th. Haven't heard a word since and it's so annoying. I thought we were almost done. I did end up emailing a scanned copy, and I reccomend doing that. They did reply to my email asking for more information.

This was their response to my scanned copy email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We cannot process this email without further information. Please include in your enquiry the following information:

· full name of the APPLICANT (FAMILY NAME, Given names)
· date of birth of the applicant (year/month/day)
· Nationality
· Client ID
· Application number
· YOUR relationship to applicant

We ask that you please do not send multiple copies of the same enquiry.

Regards,

I don't recall them asking for that in the original email either. It's all around frustrating. I sent an email back on 11/20 with the information requested and have been waiting since. Good luck to you, I would be interested to know when you hear back. Keep in touch!

kafkaesque

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O / Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May 12
AOR Received.
none!
File Transfer...
15 Sept 12
Med's Done....
30 April 12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Oct 12
VISA ISSUED...
(DM 26 Nov)
samahoney87 said:
I don't recall them asking for that in the original email either. It's all around frustrating. I sent an email back on 11/20 with the information requested and have been waiting since. Good luck to you, I would be interested to know when you hear back. Keep in touch!
Did you just reply to the mail with the scanned passport without that information? All the emails get routed through one email address, so they need that information to actually connect the passport to your case file.

They didn't email me back when they got my passport scan, they just moved forward on my case, so not hearing from them seems to be a good sign.

AnaMaria

May 2, 2012
New Westminster, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2012
AOR Received.
09-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
30-11-2012!
samahoney87 said:
So, I got this email on October 19th. I was working and not able to get around to send it for a week so we believe it was received on October 29th. Haven't heard a word since and it's so annoying. I thought we were almost done. I did end up emailing a scanned copy, and I reccomend doing that. They did reply to my email asking for more information.

This was their response to my scanned copy email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We cannot process this email without further information. Please include in your enquiry the following information:

· full name of the APPLICANT (FAMILY NAME, Given names)
· date of birth of the applicant (year/month/day)
· Nationality
· Client ID
· Application number
· YOUR relationship to applicant

We ask that you please do not send multiple copies of the same enquiry.

Regards,

sariss said:

Any correspondence with VO, you will need information to identify yourself, the ID provided by CIC such as application number and Client ID, together with your name (I usually include dob as well)

sariss

Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2012
AOR Received.
August 22, 2012
File Transfer...
August 22, 2012
Med's Done....
April 4, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 10, 2012
LANDED..........
December 12, 2012
Seems COPR comes about a month or so after PPR in regards to Ottawa

kafkaesque

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O / Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May 12
AOR Received.
none!
File Transfer...
15 Sept 12
Med's Done....
30 April 12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Oct 12
VISA ISSUED...
(DM 26 Nov)
sariss said:
I think they'll catch up after they get moving, but it is trending even a bit higher than that. There are three of us on here who got PPRs Oct 19th and are still waiting.

samahoney87

Sep 6, 2010
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Ottawa
sariss said:
I received the PPR on October 19th and still waiting, but seems that I didn't include the right information initially. Crossing my fingers it's soon!

samahoney87

Sep 6, 2010
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Ottawa
kafkaesque said:
Did you just reply to the mail with the scanned passport without that information? All the emails get routed through one email address, so they need that information to actually connect the passport to your case file.

They didn't email me back when they got my passport scan, they just moved forward on my case, so not hearing from them seems to be a good sign.
I included my UCI number originally but not information regarding my husband being my sponsor (his UCI, application #, DOB, etc). I did send that on November 20th though.

AnaMaria

May 2, 2012
New Westminster, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2012
AOR Received.
09-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2012
LANDED..........
30-11-2012!
I received a phone cal today from courier company. A package from the Philippines will be delivered tomorrow. Fingers crossed.