Passport Req..
22-Aug-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-Sept-2011
LANDED..........
18-Dec-2011
fast said:
Hi May Guys,

Where can I look May applicants spreadsheet?
I just wanna compare with June.
Thnx
The link to the May spreadsheet is in my signature.

fast

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2011
LANDED..........
16-11-2011
Sounds good! :)
WOW...you was well done! 8)
Congrats!
Enjoy in Canada!
A bientot! ;D

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
ddobro2 said:
Yes, Facebook really is great because apart from chat history (why don't they work on that?), all messages and wall posts you send and get are there, unless you delete them of course. It's just a pain to find things that are very old there, as well as a pain to get that stuff into a printable format. As far as regular emails, I think Gmail is the best thing to have for these purposes. As long as you don't delete anything (and you won't have to because they give you so much d @ mn space), it will save emails and chat logs for you to your heart's content. With landline and cell phone companies, sometimes you can even request records if you are no longer a customer (you might have to pay though). The joint back accounts this is great, but unfortunately not pertinent as it looks like the IO wants evidence *before* the relationship got to the meeting stage (and I sure hope they didn't open a joint account before meeting, lol). I'd add: just spend some more time thinking back, and make an index. Good luck.
Evidence BEFORE the relationship is also as pertinent as evidence AFTER. As to prove that after the marriage there is STILL a relationship. It goes to those who are newly married (but got robbed of the experience, two months together after becoming a missus is not enough, lol) like myself :)

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wholeheartedly agree with you but per the OP's message, the immigration officer at the VO requested communications before the individuals met, perhaps because they are already satisfied of the more recent evidence of the couple communicating. So I think it would be best for the OP to follow the specific directions and send in pre-meeting evidence first. She can always send in additional information later that doesn't have to do with the VO's specific request.
arian74 said:
Evidence BEFORE the relationship is also as pertinent as evidence AFTER. As to prove that after the marriage there is STILL a relationship. It goes to those who are newly married (but got robbed of the experience, two months together after becoming a missus is not enough, lol) like myself :)

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
24th Jan 2012. (Canada Place)
wow I hope that they never ask me for evidence of communication from before we met (we met online) as msn chat then( 13 years ago) doesnt exsist anymore and i can just see me trying to get BT to give me old phone bills lol.

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
ddobro2 said:
I wholeheartedly agree with you but per the OP's message, the immigration officer at the VO requested communications before the individuals met, perhaps because they are already satisfied of the more recent evidence of the couple communicating. So I think it would be best for the OP to follow the specific directions and send in pre-meeting evidence first. She can always send in additional information later that doesn't have to do with the VO's specific request.
I guess as for rainbowchaser's case, it is the PREmeeting evidence. My response was general :)

Darque said:
The link to the May spreadsheet is in my signature.

Good job on the spreadsheet Darque!

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
MandyUK said:
wow I hope that they never ask me for evidence of communication from before we met (we met online) as msn chat then( 13 years ago) doesnt exsist anymore and i can just see me trying to get BT to give me old phone bills lol.
LOL MandyUK. I talk to my husband using YM in this day and age of SKYPE. Of course I don't tell anyone that. It's a secret among myself, my husband and the VO :) ;D Hope you don't have to. 13 years is tooo looooong....time ago, lol.

Darque

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-May-2011
AOR Received.
17-Jun-2011
File Transfer...
13-Jun-2011 CSQ Approved: 11-Jul-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Aug-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-Sept-2011
LANDED..........
18-Dec-2011
arian74 said:
Good job on the spreadsheet Darque!
It's actually Malirca's spreadsheet and yes she's done a fantastic job! :-*

I'm just helping out keeping it updated :D

Darque

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-May-2011
AOR Received.
17-Jun-2011
File Transfer...
13-Jun-2011 CSQ Approved: 11-Jul-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-Aug-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-Sept-2011
LANDED..........
18-Dec-2011
MandyUK said:
Good job they didn't ask us for any of that either. We met online in 1996 in an MIRC chat channel and haven't kept any log files of our 2 years worth of chat ::)

We also used ICQ and a pioneer voice over IP program called Buddy Phone or something like that lol until we physically got together :p

And let's not forget the joys of our 56 kbps dial-up modem that frequently disconnected :p

People who meet online these days are really lucky with the vast amount of choice available to them software wise... oh and webcams! We would of loved to have one of those 15 years ago! ;D

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Darque said:
Good job they didn't ask us for any of that either. We met online in 1996 in an MIRC chat channel and haven't kept any log files of our 2 years worth of chat ::)

We also used ICQ and a pioneer voice over IP program called Buddy Phone or something like that lol until we physically got together :p

And let's not forget the joys of our 56 kbps dial-up modem that frequently disconnected :p

People who meet online these days are really lucky with the vast amount of choice available to them software wise... oh and webcams! We would of loved to have one of those 15 years ago! ;D
no kidding, would have made "somethings" a whole lot easier...lmao joking...honest :p

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
MandyUK said:
no kidding, would have made "somethings" a whole lot easier...lmao joking...honest :p
HAHAHAHA...lmao! Send copy of those to VO you think we'll get approved faster? jokes!

Darque said:

I remember ICQ, lol :eek:

I met my husband through my mom's cousin. Her husband and my husband are cousins. Believe me, it may sound complicated but him and I have no blood relation. They (her and other relatives) have been telling me about him years ago before we finally met but geographically we are too way apart and both have other relationships. We first communicated via phone. He's the one who always call (as I was trying to show no interest, lol). He was in Saudi using prepaid cellphone so no phone bill. We then started chatting thru YM. No receipts of him using internet cafe or web archive on his laptop. It only then when a friend of mine who was undergoing immigration process to sponsor her husband who told me to save every chat archives we have. It feels scripted sometimes and never like the idea but I had to. He met my mom first when he vacationed in the Philippines before meeting me. Iphone's screenshot is genius as I was able to print copies of our text messages esp. when he was on his way to meet up with my mom. No photoop with the then future inlaw, otherwise that's too scripted, lol. Now, married and hoping to start our lives together soon :)

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
MandyUK said:
arian74 said:
HAHAHAHA...lmao! Send copy of those to VO you think we'll get approved faster? jokes!
I have NO idea what you are talking about... :p ::)

But seriously if it would help us...I would send it...LOLz

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
dair2dv8103100 said:
I have NO idea what you are talking about... :p ::)

But seriously if it would help us...I would send it...LOLz

That's what my husband said too, Lmao.
Darn, Mandy activated the MODIFY option to her post, LOL.

MandyUK

Jun 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd July 2011
File Transfer...
27th September 2011
Med's Done....
1st July 2011
Passport Req..
November 7th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
December 29th 2011
LANDED..........
arian74 said:
That's what my husband said to, Lmao.
Darn, Mandy activated the MODIFY option to her post, LOL.
lol...dunno what your all talking about but it wasnt anything that started in cyb and ended in ex ::) hehe :p

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
MandyUK said:
lol...dunno what your all talking about but it wasnt anything that started in cyb and ended in ex ::) hehe :p
and I was too quick to see that...lol ;D