Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
I just read the post of a forum member,

Link:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/resubmitting-application-pls-help-t76158.0.html;msg864615#msg864615

Arrived at CIC on 19 may 2011.
Credit card credited on 26th may 2011.
Rejection email received on 8 july 2011.

So I guess the CIO is hovering around our Application Received Dates....YIKESSS!!!!

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
awai ali said:
Even they do not return IELTS Certificate????????????????????
Yes, they will not return IELTS transcript .
Another copy of Transcript you can get from the Bristish Council or IDP from which agency you appeared.
They charge some fee and will issue you another copy of the IELTS Transcript.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
dr.anmol said:
Yes, they will not return IELTS transcript .
Another copy of Transcript you can get from the Bristish Council or IDP from which agency you appeared.
They charge some fee and will issue you another copy of the IELTS Transcript.
No dr.anmol your info is wrong.

IELTS duplicate IS NOT ISSUED as per IELTS organization rules. This is 100% CONFIRMED.

As reading on this forum, you probably get back the documents if you are refused etc. I will advice the poster to start a new thread, SO someone who has had their application returned can confirm/guide as per their experience.

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
devilhimselff said:
No dr.anmol your info is wrong.

IELTS duplicate IS NOT ISSUED as per IELTS organization rules. This is 100% CONFIRMED.

As reading on this forum, you probably get back the documents if you are refused etc. I will advice the poster to start a new thread, SO someone who has had their application returned can confirm/guide as per their experience.
The candidate who's application get rejected at the very first step they will definitely get back their all documents.But if once they start processing on it means BD or CC is encashed then they return documents which we can not get duplicate.Even the fee they return if output comes as NER.
I am not dead sure if we can get another copy of IELTS Trascript or not but I think we can . On Monday i will enquire the British Council office to get a right info. about it.

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmmm i cant read any news with other noc 2121 applicants. its only shoajal who got immediate reply that it was wrongly sent as fsw2 application but later explained that it reached cap.

if that is the case, hope they can return our applications very soon. mine was received by CIO on 20th May 2011 - morning. i email CIO last wednesday but got no reply til today. ??? :-[ :eek:

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
ning6972 said:
hmmm i cant read any news with other noc 2121 applicants. its only shoajal who got immediate reply that it was wrongly sent as fsw2 application but later explained that it reached cap.

if that is the case, hope they can return our applications very soon. mine was received by CIO on 20th May 2011 - morning. i email CIO last wednesday but got no reply til today. ??? :-[ :eek:
Can you tell me that on the day shoajal's application received there , how many number of applications received was there on CIO website ?

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Relax anmol... its all in the hand of fate and off course CIO :) SO dont worry too much.

And as for IELTS, as shocking as it might seem, they will not Issue a Duplicate Copy of IELTS test results. You can also check by Googling the Terms.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
dr.anmol said:
Can you tell me that on the day shoajal's application received there , how many number of applications received was there on CIO website ?
Anmol here is the Dentists CAP Status as per CIC Updates.

948 on 10th of May 2011, as per CIC update at that time.
984 on 12th of May 2011, as per CIC update at that time.

It would be probably very difficult (in my opinion) that your application made it within the CAP till 16th of May. You should email em and ask the status, so that it takes away the surprise and wait. OR you can call em as well, as has been posted somewhere on this forum.

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.anmol said:
he said its it reached 18 May. his 08 June post is as below:

hi devil , isidra, ning and other.
i got back my application packet today.
reason: there is no evidence for arranged amployment.
my agent mentioned the address for FSW 2 on the cover.
actually i applied for FSW1. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Iam not discouraged any way. dont be discouraged by this news.
you should be very keen on writing the address.

shijoal

then on 13 June he said

hi jaydee and ning ,
iam also applied for noc 2121. reached on 18th may. it came back since cap reached.

shijo

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/may-2011-application-process-and-timeline-t71221.225.html

i just would like to have it back asap if it capped is indeed reached.

ning

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
devilhimselff said:
Relax anmol... its all in the hand of fate and off course CIO :) SO dont worry too much. Give it a week and then put and email through to CIO for checking your status.

And as for IELTS, as shocking as it might seem, they will not Issue a Duplicate Copy of IELTS test results. You can also check by Googling the Terms.
Thanks friend !
Yes, it's not in our hands. It's not a dead end even.
see a case :
In our thread a information came that a candidate Shijoal who applied under noc 2121 and his application received on 18 May 2011, on 16th May the total number of applicants were 933, on 20th May it was 981 then on 31st may it was 1000. still he received a NER mail giving reason that cap. reached .
This is quoted today by ning6972

ning6972

Jan 9, 2011
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as i previously posted,

i sent my application last 15 May from Manila though I opt for London as my Visa Office. Its still in 933 when i sent my application and it reached Canada on 20th May 9am. Then they updated the number at the end of the day, 20th May to 981. after that its only last 31st May that they declared Biologist as CAP REACHED.

now...the big mystery is if my application was accepted and included in 1,000 applications or not at all.

no credit card payment notice yet until this time. :p

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
devilhimselff said:
Anmol here is the Dentists CAP Status as per CIC Updates.

948 on 10th of May 2011, as per CIC update at that time.
984 on 12th of May 2011, as per CIC update at that time.

It would be probably very difficult (in my opinion) that your application made it within the CAP till 16th of May. You should email em and ask the status, so that it takes away the surprise and wait. OR you can call em as well, as has been posted somewhere on this forum.
987 on 16th May 2011, as per CIC update at that time
1000 on 20th May 2011, as per CIC update at that time

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
ning6972 said:
as i previously posted,

i sent my application last 15 May from Manila though I opt for London as my Visa Office. Its still in 933 when i sent my application and it reached Canada on 20th May 9am. Then they updated the number at the end of the day, 20th May to 981. after that its only last 31st May that they declared Biologist as CAP REACHED.

now...the big mystery is if my application was accepted and included in 1,000 applications or not at all.

Just relax , he got his application back as he applied under FSW2 but proof of emloyment was not there.
be cool and wait for few days more you will get PER if all the documents are complete.

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
ning6972 said:
as i previously posted,

For your CC payment , you should inform your bank about international transiction as sometimes bank deny international CC payments. It was better to pay by BD ,why did you not optioned that ?