Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
meialua said:
So, if I wont get my package back if it is rejected because lack of points for instance?. Is there any way to ask for the documents back?
Nope, we cannot ask our documents back . They keep documents for their records .

If someone appeal after rejection due to some reason then in that case they should have the proof to face the legal appeal.
so they don't give you the documents back .

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
dr.anmol said:
Nope, we cannot ask our documents back . They keep documents for their records .

If someone appeal after rejection due to some reason then in that case they should have the proof to face the legal appeal.
so they don't give you the documents back .

Even they do not return IELTS Certificate????????????????????

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
I think they send back the Original Documents. Refused or not refused. If refused IELTS MIGHT come back as well? Not sure though.
I mean even if accepted and Visa issued, docs like Original Marriage Cert., Birth Cert, or academic cert are sent back. Except Police Certificates, IELTS, Transcripts.

Hmm Quiet on the PER from :( Depressing :'(

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Nope Sireee!!! Nothing today :(

Anyone with some update ?? I guess off to Monday :'(

brav21

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
This is really frustrating...what can one do than to wait!.....Mandie
[/quote]

It's really frustrating...waiting! waiting!! and waiting!!!...one cant even say what the time line is for now.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
mandiebraxton said:
This is really frustrating...what can one do than to wait!.....Mandie
Yeah Mandie, very irritating to say the least. The only thing that keeps me sane is your Spread Sheet ;D....as I can see that the things are stuck. Otherwise would go bonkers.

Anyways best of luck to us all. Lets wait for Monday NOW :'(

dr.anmol

Star Member
May 20, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
devilhimselff said:
I think they send back the Original Documents. Refused or not refused. If refused IELTS MIGHT come back as well? Not sure though.
I mean even if accepted and Visa issued, docs like Original Marriage Cert., Birth Cert, or academic cert are sent back. Except Police Certificates, IELTS, Transcripts.

Hmm Quiet on the PER from :( Depressing :'(
No, they never send any document back ,even the IELTS . There is only one document which they send you back - NIKAHNAMMA ( certificate of Muslim marriage) as they know it cannot be reissue. In other religions we can get extra copy of that. THEY CLEARLY MENTIONED THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND THE PHOTOCOPIES ATTESTED BY NOTARY GENERAL EXCEPT IELTS & PCC. If someone wants to reapply he has to get another copy of IELTS Trancript .

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
Dear Mandie & Devil,

I was not in touch with the thread for almost two weeks as i was on travel, looks both of you have crossed the estimated timelines for receiving PER. Whats the latest friends, whats going on at CIO and when is there anyone in here who has received PER after 30th jun'2011.My app was received at CIO on 31st May'2011 and can only guess any news for myself after you people get your PER's. Has anyone among you sent a query to CIO about it ????

M

meialua

awai ali said:
Even they do not return IELTS Certificate????????????????????
wow, mine was rejected in July last year but at the very first stage so I got everything back. I read it in the pdf if you dont pass
Eligibility Review or Selection and Admissibility you wont receive the package back.

Many thanks!

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
Send along with Application
IELTS Request
Send Along with Documents
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 9-10-13 7 PPR2> 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
38 days gone ,NO PER, :(

doctorahmed

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
i am dr ahmed from egypt
my noc is 2121 (toxicologist)
could u plz tell me it is good or bad sign not to receive the file number till now(120 days have been passed since they encashed my credit card)
they encashed my cc in second of march but till now now news
i sent cio enquiry they gave me just application number and said that my application is awaiting review by officier,,why they are late as i found many applicants got their PER or even NER within 100 days
i am worry now
can anyone advice
thanks

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Hasni said:
Dear Mandie & Devil,

I was not in touch with the thread for almost two weeks as i was on travel, looks both of you have crossed the estimated timelines for receiving PER. Whats the latest friends, whats going on at CIO and when is there anyone in here who has received PER after 30th jun'2011.My app was received at CIO on 31st May'2011 and can only guess any news for myself after you people get your PER's. Has anyone among you sent a query to CIO about it ????
Its getting delayed. Looking at 50-60 days from application received and onwards.

doctorahmed said:
i am dr ahmed from egypt
my noc is 2121 (toxicologist)
could u plz tell me it is good or bad sign not to receive the file number till now(120 days have been passed since they encashed my credit card)
they encashed my cc in second of march but till now now news
i sent cio enquiry they gave me just application number and said that my application is awaiting review by officier,,why they are late as i found many applicants got their PER or even NER within 100 days
i am worry now
can anyone advice
thanks
DrAhmad i will be very worried. Try contact CIO via email and ask the status of your application.
SOMETIMES email is sent to wrong address (for PER etc / Typos).
If you look at Mandie's spread sheet everyone since then has got some response and more.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmdzsgHT36f-dEVKMUVyckF4UXdPbUxSZ1VlRzB6REE&hl=en_GB&authkey=CP_D0_gP&pli=1#gid=0

Najeebkhan84 said:
38 days gone ,NO PER, :(
Najeeb its not 38 days, as per spread sheet you and I are 52 days as of today :)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
mandiebraxton said:
Dear May'ians,
I casually sent an e-mail enquiry to CIO on 29th June about the status of my application. I was quite surprised to get a response :eek: today indicating:

"Dear Madam,
Your application # is E0000*****. It is currently awaiting assessment.

Thank you.
CB"

I checked ecas and the only info there is: "Application Received (We received your application for permanent residence on May 19, 2011)". ???
So hopefully, something gotta give this week. Good luck to everyone! Mandie
Hasni said:
Dear Mandie & Devil,