Jun 22, 2014
Muscat,Oman
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I would be applying under this category , I am based in Oman and working as Exhibition Manager . still long way to go as i have to get WES and IELTS . hope that i will get all documents ready in time before the cap is reached.

Thank you

Ahmad

Shamit

Jun 24, 2014
Hi There,

I am just curious to know if in case anybody knows the updated number of spots left for the NOC 1123 category.

I am about to apply for this category & want to be sure if it is worth applying under this category or not ?

Awaiting a quick response.

Thanks
Shamit

Raging bull

Jun 9, 2014
Shamit said:
Hi There,

I am just curious to know if in case anybody knows the updated number of spots left for the NOC 1123 category.

I am about to apply for this category & want to be sure if it is worth applying under this category or not ?

Awaiting a quick response.

Thanks
Shamit
Hi Shamit,

Nobody know what the current numbers are and when will the caps get filled. From what I have gathered from this forum is this is mediocre NOC and not as hot as some other NOC..

So I will encourage you to go ahead and definitely apply. I am applying under the same NOC and have sent my application only yesterday.

droslim

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Hello.. I am 1123 applicant appying under Brand Manager (or Product Manager -Marketing). Noticed most of the duties are on the "agency" side and not so much on the client side. My main duty as a Brand Manager is to develop and implement the entire marketing program, along with all other marketing, brand management functions.
Anyone can share if he/she also applying as Product Manager -Marketing and what duties you state? Much appreciate it.

islamabad44

Jun 27, 2014
Hi everyone.

I am going to apply for NOC 1123. My IELTS has expired, the latest date i am getting is 19th of July. Also i am going to send my educational documents to WES in a day or so. I will be getting IELTS result and the assessment from WES around August.

So i need to ask is it worth a shot by than or the cap for NOC 1123 will be covered by than. Any ideas???

farhansk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 JULY 2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
7 November 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
15 January 2015
Med's Request
24 January 2015
Med's Done....
07 February 2015 MEDICALS RECEIVED 15 FEB [PP BIO PAGES,PCC,MR,RPRF ONLINE RECEIPT SENT ON 9TH FEB 2015]
Interview........
Waived Insha Allah
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 21 MARCH 2015 , PPR 16 APRIL , PP SUBMITTED 16 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
SOON IN SHAA ALLAH
LANDED..........
END OF MAY IN SHAA ALLAH
pravesh said:
Dear Mr. Sir,

Greetings.

I have attended IELTS, June 7th,2014 and got the below bands. Would you please confirm that can i apply for the PR or i have to retake the exam.

Listening--5.5
Speaking--6
Reading---6
Writing----6

Overall 6.

Now if i would appears for ielts then I have option to attend in July 19th, 2014. But I doubt and bother about caping.

Kindly advice me on the same.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Pravesh
Go for it, the application not moving give it a try .

ahmad2325

Jun 22, 2014
Muscat,Oman
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islamabad44 said:
Hi everyone.

I am going to apply for NOC 1123. My IELTS has expired, the latest date i am getting is 19th of July. Also i am going to send my educational documents to WES in a day or so. I will be getting IELTS result and the assessment from WES around August.

So i need to ask is it worth a shot by than or the cap for NOC 1123 will be covered by than. Any ideas???

apply bro..its cold category....i am also waiting for my WES report which I am expecting around sept last week.....so I should be sending my documents by Oct. ..insha allah...

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Are designer coming in this category? as part of the

•1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations

mapleDream2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi guys,

I urgently need help on the below part as I am preparing my application for ECA to WES:

I need to fill up the field "Year of Award (if applicable)" in the "Academic Records Request Form".
My convocation degree states:
"We the chancellor...confer the Degree of "Bachelor of Engineering" (in its /Computer Engineering Branch) on XYZ for the examination held in May-2010 at the Convocation held on 5th February, 2011 ".

My final examination of 8th semester was in the month of May-2010 and I passed it then coz the result came 3 months later in Aug-2010.

Now what should I fill in the field "Year of Award (if applicable)" in the "Academic Records Request Form"? Should I fill "2010" or "2011"

Requesting you all to please help on the same asap..!! Thnks in advance !!

Mumo

Aug 16, 2014
Helllo Guys!!

My profession is Sales and Marketing Executive. Spent 6+ years working for an Engineering/Industrial firm as a Marketing Executive for Solar Geysers and Electric Dab Pumps. My boss was handed exclusive dealership in Botswana. Now i work as a Sales & Marketing Executive for Daewoo Electronics in East Africa.

Initially i was applying for Australia immigration but the occupation is closed and no news of the re open date. After my IELTS test. i have been seriously considering Canada, Under NOC 1123. So do i qualify under the job code? or the job descripitions are only preferrable to marketing and PR Firms/Agencies?

Im working with an immigration consultancy firm but my consultant is insisting that my application will be rejected since the job code is only focussed on individuals with PR/Advertising Agency working experience.

Do i qualify?

Kindly help with any info so that i can lodge my application this week.

leiloola

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
I'm applying exactly as a Product marketing manager.
Which duties did you list? I based them on what is on CIC's page:

Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations
Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization
Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites and press releases
Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
Prepare and deliver educational and publicity programs and informational materials to increase awareness of museums, galleries and other tourist attractions
Initiate and maintain contact with the media
Arrange interviews and news conferences
Act as spokesperson for an organization and answer written and oral inquiries
Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
Represent and act as an agent for talented individuals or individuals with specific occupational expertise
Prepare or oversee preparation of sports, literary, performance or other contracts.

droslim said:
Hello.. I am 1123 applicant appying under Brand Manager (or Product Manager -Marketing). Noticed most of the duties are on the "agency" side and not so much on the client side. My main duty as a Brand Manager is to develop and implement the entire marketing program, along with all other marketing, brand management functions.
Anyone can share if he/she also applying as Product Manager -Marketing and what duties you state? Much appreciate it.

leiloola

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
I work for General Electric and applied.
Did not receive positive response though. I also used a consultant and they were ok with it.

Mumo said:
Helllo Guys!!

My profession is Sales and Marketing Executive. Spent 6+ years working for an Engineering/Industrial firm as a Marketing Executive for Solar Geysers and Electric Dab Pumps. My boss was handed exclusive dealership in Botswana. Now i work as a Sales & Marketing Executive for Daewoo Electronics in East Africa.

Initially i was applying for Australia immigration but the occupation is closed and no news of the re open date. After my IELTS test. i have been seriously considering Canada, Under NOC 1123. So do i qualify under the job code? or the job descripitions are only preferrable to marketing and PR Firms/Agencies?

Im working with an immigration consultancy firm but my consultant is insisting that my application will be rejected since the job code is only focussed on individuals with PR/Advertising Agency working experience.

Do i qualify?

Kindly help with any info so that i can lodge my application this week.

leiloola

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
someone eager to share duties sent to CIC for NOC 1123?