+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

dodgeviper

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raga10 said:
Same for my in IP...
Application will be in IP when it will reach the nearest local office for processing. Some offices will be quick to open files and start working and others will be slow. From the excel sheet it looks like that Toronto office is fast at this time whereas Vancouver and Calgary are on slowest side.

whammy2008

Star Member
Sep 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dodgeviper said:
Application will be in IP when it will reach the nearest local office for processing. Some offices will be quick to open files and start working and others will be slow. From the excel sheet it looks like that Toronto office is fast at this time whereas Vancouver and Calgary are on slowest side.
Do you know where Markham files are processed? Is it scarborough or Stoufville?

reasonabledude

Nov 20, 2016
dodgeviper said:
I am also in GTA (Richmond Hill) but already 10 days

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , I have question the the confirmation of permanent resident IMM 5292 is it the document that they give you in the airport the 1 time you land to canada with an other document (personal effect accounting document ) I don't see the number Imm5292 or imm5688 or IMM 1000 no where so bit concerned because it is mandatory on the check list number 2 from the list , could you help to clarify this please I will send my application tomorrow

reasonabledude

Nov 20, 2016
zineb83 said:
Hi , I have question the the confirmation of permanent resident IMM 5292 is it the document that they give you in the airport the 1 time you land to canada with an other document (personal effect accounting document ) I don't see the number Imm5292 or imm5688 or IMM 1000 no where so bit concerned because it is mandatory on the check list number 2 from the list , could you help to clarify this please I will send my application tomorrow
It is the same document. Mine is like what you see in the following link and if you see down left corner of page, you will see it is written IMM 5292:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/attachments/canada-56/114324d1381966682-citizenship-application-imm-1000-5292-5688-imm5292.jpg

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My is defent but it is on the top confirmation of permenant resident but no numebre IMM at all maybe Quebec is different , only IUC : xxxxx under demande : xxxx and personal information ... strange !!!!

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok I got it is IMM56 88 the one I have maybe different but it is on the check list as well , thank you for your reply I am nervous :( I don't want to make any mistake , yes tomorrow I will send my application hoping all will go well :) thanks

reasonabledude

Nov 20, 2016
zineb83 said:
Ok I got it is IMM56 88 the one I have maybe different but it is on the check list as well , thank you for your reply I am nervous :( I don't want to make any mistake , yes tomorrow I will send my application hoping all will go well :) thanks
As matter of fact, mine is from Quebec as well! But no worries, as far as you have one of those documents listed in the checklist you should be fine.

Osorkon

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
07-01-2013
Hi March applicant,

My application received in 16 March and no AOR yet, start to be worried, I hope everything is ok but in case something missing like I did not type N/A in children box, because I am individual and no children in case they will return back my application how long it takes usually to return the application back. :eek:

sidestep4u

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
surrey bc
NOC Code......
citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 19 2016
Interview........
mar 9 2017
Osorkon said:
Hi March applicant,

My application received in 16 March and no AOR yet, start to be worried, I hope everything is ok but in case something missing like I did not type N/A in children box, because I am individual and no children in case they will return back my application how long it takes usually to return the application back. :eek:
its too early to worry for aor.. u will get it for sure.

Osorkon

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
07-01-2013
sidestep4u said:
its too early to worry for aor.. u will get it for sure.
Thanks sidestep4u :), this is really help.

whammy2008

Star Member
Sep 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can login on client application status and see following updates... Does that mean it is under process?

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 13, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 27, 2017.

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
whammy2008 said:
I can login on client application status and see following updates... Does that mean it is under process?

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 13, 2017.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 27, 2017.
This means Application Received

In Progress would also include : We started processing your application on xxxxxxxxx

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application sent today march 28 , i hope that evrything goes smoothly good luck for all