+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Do you think the Test Invite letter will send by mailing or emailing?

Because I forgot to give them my email, but they already sent AOR to my home address.

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I want to ask if it is a good idea to include extra doc's with my citizenship application, like my tax return for the past four years. or copy of all passport pages showing stamps when I entered and left Canada.

Citizenship Office: Oakville, ON
App Mailed - May 08, 2017
App Delivered -
AOR Received -
In Process -
Test Invite -
Test taken -
Decision Made -
Oath invite -
Oath -

Hashad

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tameraq said:
Hi All,

I want to ask if it is a good idea to include extra doc's with my citizenship application, like my tax return for the past four years. or copy of all passport pages showing stamps when I entered and left Canada.

Citizenship Office: Oakville, ON
App Mailed - May 08, 2017
App Delivered -
AOR Received -
In Process -
Test Invite -
Test taken -
Decision Made -
Oath invite -
Oath -
Extra documents do not help, better to send only what is required

Hashad

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hungvangg said:
Hello everyone,

Do you think the Test Invite letter will send by mailing or emailing?

Because I forgot to give them my email, but they already sent AOR to my home address.
Except AOR every other communication comes through mail.

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hashad said:
Extra documents do not help, better to send only what is required
Thanks Hashad. good advice as extra info can get you into trouble or delay your application review instead of helping you sometimes.

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , I have a question for the senior in this forum I asked for the cbsa records I did receive it today to make sure that all my absence date are correct I was very surprised they only put the entrance to canada nothing about the exit date from Canada , it is normal or i Did ask d for the wrong report please help because I have some missing stamps on my passport specially for my trip to Cuba no stamps anywhere ?! Please advise I will appreciat any feedback , thanks

dodgeviper

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per my understanding from CSBA website. Exit record is for foreign nationals only and citizens and PR card holders are not considered as foreign nationals.

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So how can I have the exit data , to be accurate on the absence trip I did keep the flight details :(

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why do you worry about this so much? I have the same thing with you since I only have stamps on the entrance date of Canada. Otherwise, I have both entrance & exit date with Vietnam. Do not be worried man.

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
hungvangg said:
Why do you worry about this so much? I have the same thing with you since I only have stamps on the entrance date of Canada. Otherwise, I have both entrance & exit date with Vietnam. Do not be worried man.
Guys when I was filling up my application form, I had read one guys experience on this forum who was appearing for citizenship test. during the face to face discussion (when you show your papers originals to officer), the guy was told that his entry-exit dates on form were off by 2 days...... in eyes of IRCC it amounted to misrepresentation on form. The guy had 2 options : either pull his application back and get 100-200 refund that he is eligible for, or IRCC to send denial letter with 0 refund.

Pls better double check your entry-exit dates on application. Luckily I had kept all of my travel checkin cards for this day!!

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niting80 said:
Guys when I was filling up my application form, I had read one guys experience on this forum who was appearing for citizenship test. during the face to face discussion (when you show your papers originals to officer), the guy was told that his entry-exit dates on form were off by 2 days...... in eyes of IRCC it amounted to misrepresentation on form. The guy had 2 options : either pull his application back and get 100-200 refund that he is eligible for, or IRCC to send denial letter with 0 refund.

Pls better double check your entry-exit dates on application. Luckily I had kept all of my travel checkin cards for this day!!
I know what you saying above, but Canada only put stamps on entrance date for me. When I filled my application based on the entrance and exit date of my country, which is Viet nam. So, is it my fault for not having the exit date when leaving Canada ?

Flyingpig

Mar 17, 2017
Question: I got my AOR on Mar 20, CIC will send another email saying IP? Or I need to check status myself. My application status couldn't be checked online yet. Thank you.

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flyingpig said:
Question: I got my AOR on Mar 20, CIC will send another email saying IP? Or I need to check status myself. My application status couldn't be checked online yet. Thank you.
You have to wait for few days, I guess