+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

Raga10

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raga10 said:
I did it but no luck, could not get anything. No AOR yet, application received Mar 6
Yes I received my AOR today!!!!!!

santoki

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
AOR Received.
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
02-02-2012
Passport Req..
19-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
hungvangg said:
Hello guys,

I want to ask a question, when I check my application that shows my current address and mailing address ( which I used to live there, when I first came to Canada). So, they will send letters to my current address or mailing address?

Should I change the mailing address that used to live?
Is there any reason why your current address and mailing address aren't the same right now?

Audrey2013

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Godzilla9 said:
I added you, please keep your profile update on the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSGX4QDMkXG_ROU0sbIFCMg_eL-gv-YZGVctgxojLYI/edit#gid=538581391
Good luck!
Thanks!!

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santoki said:
Is there any reason why your current address and mailing address aren't the same right now?
I really don't understand why because I filled the application with my current address as the mailing address. So, should I contact them or just leave it?

Do you think they are going to send letters to my current address or mailing address ?

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Who knows which stage IRCC checks eligibility: residency days, language requirements, etc. After they start processing or before sending out AORs?

santoki

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
AOR Received.
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
02-02-2012
Passport Req..
19-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
hungvangg said:
I really don't understand why because I filled the application with my current address as the mailing address. So, should I contact them or just leave it?

Do you think they are going to send letters to my current address or mailing address ?
I don't think I understand. If you filled in your current and mailing address as the same thing, why would they be sent somewhere else? Can you clarify what you did?

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santoki said:
I don't think I understand. If you filled in your current and mailing address as the same thing, why would they be sent somewhere else? Can you clarify what you did?
When I filled my home address ( residence) and I left blank for mailing address ( *If different from home address ). I think I will contact them in Monday to clarify it though.

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question please help : the correspondance for the oath certificate or ceremony it will be sent via email or mail to the home adress as well as the test ? If I put my email all the corespondent willl be sent to my email ?! Or how does this work ?! Thanks

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zineb83 said:
I have a question please help : the correspondance for the oath certificate or ceremony it will be sent via email or mail to the home adress as well as the test ? If I put my email all the corespondent willl be sent to my email ?! Or how does this work ?! Thanks
I think The oath certificate will send to you by mailing as home address.

Osorkon

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
07-01-2013
Hi guys I have applied to the citizen ship in March 13, and received in March 16, I am just wondering what's does it mean by AOR and how I know that it's received by AOR. Thanks

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Hey fellas, per the google spreadsheet, the test invite has been generally coming 3-4 weeks of AOR. Can someone advice if test invite comes via email (just like AOR) or via paper copy?

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Godzilla9 said:
Who knows which stage IRCC checks eligibility: residency days, language requirements, etc. After they start processing or before sending out AORs?
I think That's after AOR. AOR is only an indicator that papers are in order ( form is comlete, all mandatory attachments included etc. Information accuracy is validated during app progress. If app info was wrong, then they tell you during test interview.

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Osorkon said:
Hi guys I have applied to the citizen ship in March 13, and received in March 16, I am just wondering what's does it mean by AOR and how I know that it's received by AOR. Thanks
AOR = Acknowledgement of Receipt

Your application package has been opened by IRCCofficer, and all required papers have been found included intheapplication package. IRCC will now start reviewing your application and validate authenticity of information.

If you provided an email address on application, you will get an email fromIRCC with a PDF attachment indicating the acknowledgement, with a URL to Discover Canada PDF.

Osorkon

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
07-01-2013
niting80 said:
AOR = Acknowledgement of Receipt

Your application package has been opened by IRCCofficer, and all required papers have been found included intheapplication package. IRCC will now start reviewing your application and validate authenticity of information.

If you provided an email address on application, you will get an email fromIRCC with a PDF attachment indicating the acknowledgement, with a URL to Discover Canada PDF.
I had provided my email address but if something missing, still I will receive the email of AOR or they will just mail back the whole package without informing me. Thanks niting80 your explanation above is really awesome

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Osorkon said:
I had provided my email address but if something missing, still I will receive the email of AOR or they will just mail back the whole package without informing me. Thanks niting80 your explanation above is really awesome
Well I am not an expert at this, but reading some of the comments on this forum, I have a feeling that IRCC officer would send the package back. people got their application package back.