+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Sachat

Apr 10, 2023
We applied the inland on March 19th, still didn't receive anything. :(
Normally how long should wait for AOR? Just worried about missing some documents or missing out my application.

porkfloss

Apr 23, 2023
Hi Everyone
My wife and I are planning to move back to Canada in November this year. Originally we were going for the inland application, however we are now thinking about switching to outland.
Does anyone know if we have to wait until the application is completed to enter Canada? Or is she allowed to enter with a visitor visa while the application is still in progress? Thanks!

clozzabear

Apr 23, 2023
Hi Everyone
My wife and I are planning to move back to Canada in November this year. Originally we were going for the inland application, however we are now thinking about switching to outland.
Does anyone know if we have to wait until the application is completed to enter Canada? Or is she allowed to enter with a visitor visa while the application is still in progress? Thanks!
She would be allowed to visit on a visitor visa whilst an outland spousal sponsorship is taking place - but it will be up to border services to determine entry. She would just have to say that she is visiting and make no mention of the PR application unless questioned and if so tell them she is only here temporarily and will be leaving canada again after her length of visit

She would also need to send a webform to update the application once she has returned back home to advise of updated travel that needs to be added to the application

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
I m not sure if this is an AOR or sponsor eligibility email as I cannot link the application online.
I’m not sure either. Maybe someone here can help you clarify it.
I and my spouse received same email for the temporary application number.

BellaCiao_mtl

Apr 5, 2022
Sharing status of our application...

Inland Common Law Sponsorship | Quebec
05 Mar 2023: Application Submitted in PR Portal
05 Apr 2023: Medical Requested
06 Apr 2023: AOR issued to sponsor by email
14 Apr 2023: CSQ/Undertaking Requested
19 Apr 2023: Medical completed
26 Apr 2023: Inland Express Request Letter received (no action required because we already paid all fees)

irinaaas11

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019

26 Apr 2023: Inland Express Request Letter received (no action required because we already paid all fees)
I also received the request/reminder letter today and I was so confused. It looks like they send it automatically?

LJ5588

Apr 26, 2023
We applied for inland PR on March 6th.
Both Principal Applicant and Sponsor got AOR (with a temporary application number) on April 20th.
We are still waiting for the Permanent application number.
Is it possible to apply for Open Work Permit with the temporary application number?

clozzabear

Apr 23, 2023
We applied for inland PR on March 6th.
Both Principal Applicant and Sponsor got AOR (with a temporary application number) on April 20th.
We are still waiting for the Permanent application number.
Is it possible to apply for Open Work Permit with the temporary application number?
You'll have to wait for the acknowledgement of receipt letter

clozzabear

Apr 23, 2023

What is the inland express request letter?

FatCat111111

Apr 27, 2023
Another update - we got the CSQ invitation today!

Question: is it normal that both the AOR and CSQ invitation were only sent to the Sponsor and not the PA? The temporary AOR was sent to both of us.
Hey did you use the PA’s email to register the PR application portal account and still AOR was sent to the sponsor? I got no AOR but received a letter with file number.

FatCat111111

Apr 27, 2023

I got the same Inland Express Request letter asking for medical but I didn’t even got my AoR yet.