+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
We just received an email, and it contains a UCI number and an application number different from the temporary number we got last week.
Is the the main AOR? That’s my guess, but checking, and does it mean the submitted application is complete?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Shaun.H

Dec 19, 2022
Hello,

Applied March 29. Recieved an email today saying forms Imm5532 need to be signed. Do I print this form and sign it and then upload them? I figured the "online" signature was enough.

Thanks

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Hello,

Applied March 29. Recieved an email today saying forms Imm5532 need to be signed. Do I print this form and sign it and then upload them? I figured the "online" signature was enough.

Thanks
I only did it online (so because I have a Mac, I opened the file with Firefox and printed (capital letters) my name and spouse’s and on it).

MGE

Mar 8, 2023
We just received an email, and it contains a UCI number and an application number different from the temporary number we got last week.
Is the the main AOR? That’s my guess, but checking, and does it mean the submitted application is complete?
Thanks.
We got the same thing about two weeks ago, and we assume it is the AOR as it has a file number and UCI. It also came at the same time as medical request letter.

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
We got the same thing about two weeks ago, and we assume it is the AOR as it has a file number and UCI. It also came at the same time as medical request letter.
Good to know. Thanks for the information.
Did you check to see if it was the AOR? I was trying to check, but the tracker page is down at the moment.
Also, which one of you got the medical email? Sponsor or PA?

Edit: Reading the email again, I can say that it is the AOR, because it has mentions of me tracking the application status.

Last edited:

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
I did it online as well. But they said it needs to be signed.
Are you certain that you included this "digital signature" in all places? (at least 4 places to sign, there are more if using interpreter)
If so, have you printed to PDF first (effectively locking the input fields)?

This is one of the most troubled forms with different reports of this form being returned. Personally, I just printed, signed and scanned.

MGE

Mar 8, 2023
Good to know. Thanks for the information.
Did you check to see if it was the AOR? I was trying to check, but the tracker page is down at the moment.
Also, which one of you got the medical email? Sponsor or PA?
It does not say anything about them sending me an AOR in the new tracker. It does say they sent me the letter for medical exams. I see that the tracker has been updated to completed for biometrics and medical exam and background check is in progress. So, I assume the application is complete as they are moving forward with it.
We received the request for medical exams through our representative (same with the email that we assume is the AOR).

Reactions: teodinho

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
It does not say anything about them sending me an AOR in the new tracker. It does say they sent me the letter for medical exams. I see that the tracker has been updated to completed for biometrics and medical exam and background check is in progress. So, I assume the application is complete as they are moving forward with it.
We received the request for medical exams through our representative (same with the email that we assume is the AOR).
Thanks for the info. I’ll keep trying to access the tracking page. Thanks.

Reactions: MGE

MGE

Mar 8, 2023
Timeline so far:
March 15 - Application submitted online
April 14 - Medical request + email with permanent file number and UCI
April 14 - Biometrics changed to complete (done for TRV)
April 14 - Background check changed to "in progress"
April 18 - Medical done
April 26 - Medical changed to complete

Reactions: BellaCiao_mtl

Shaun.H

Dec 19, 2022
Are you certain that you included this "digital signature" in all places? (at least 4 places to sign, there are more if using interpreter)
If so, have you printed to PDF first (effectively locking the input fields)?

This is one of the most troubled forms with different reports of this form being returned. Personally, I just printed, signed and scanned.

Yea, I printed to pdf and typed our names in the signature spot. I'll try printing and signing by hand and then reuploading.
Thank you!