+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
How do you find out whether or not your file has been transferred to a Visa Office? Do they email you?

simewhit

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are going to call tomorrow. I think it is four different passport photos though
My husband said they told him regular passport photos are fine, so I think he is just going to get 4 copies of the same photo. Let me know if they tell you you need four different ones!

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
My husband said they told him regular passport photos are fine, so I think he is just going to get 4 copies of the same photo. Let me know if they tell you you need four different ones!
My wife is getting 4 passport photos done!

Ramand.Saini

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Hi guys,

PA got the AOR2 email from our local VO. It asks for RPRF and PCC (if not already submitted), which I have submitted initially with the application. I suppose I don't need to send them those documents.
They also mentioned "PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS". Do I need to send them the AOR2 email and tell them i have already submitted those documents?

IN2CA

May 10, 2017
Hi guys,

PA got the AOR2 email from our local VO. It asks for RPRF and PCC (if not already submitted), which I have submitted initially with the application. I suppose I don't need to send them those documents.
They also mentioned "PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS". Do I need to send them the AOR2 email and tell them i have already submitted those documents?
i too received the same email. i believe it is acknowledgement receipt (as it clearly states in the subject of the email) and content of the email is computer generated (clearly mentioned below in bold letters). i have ignored as it says if not already paid.

Reactions: Ramand.Saini

Ramand.Saini

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
i too received the same email. i believe it is acknowledgement receipt (as it clearly states in the subject of the email) and content of the email is computer generated (clearly mentioned below in bold letters). i have ignored as it says if not already paid.
Thanks. Yeah, that makes sense.

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what a frustrating process is this...Spoiling married life.......AHHHHHHHHHH

it's been my 4th day trying to go thru agent and calling every day just to F**in find out if they have attached the PCC and Sch A. Not going thru...
Any body submitted these two forms on MAY11th or before ? and were you able to get confirmation if they have attached these two docs ?

Reactions: ESHT2101

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017

it's been my 4th day trying to go thru agent and calling every day just to F**in find out if they have attached the PCC and Sch A. Not going thru...
Any body submitted these two forms on MAY11th or before ? and were you able to get confirmation if they have attached these two docs ?
how did you submit them

nickie

Apr 1, 2017

be patient. i submitted on April 9, not untill May 25 i received an email said they received the document i submitted. almost two month!

Reactions: awahidi

rEj19

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Hi guys,

I got the same mail yesterday Raman please also let me know what you have planned to do.. ?? My file was transfered to NDVO on may 17.