+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I never thought to ask, I wish I did. May call again Friday!
They won't tell you - they don't know. The CIC agents don't have that information. I asked on 3 or 4 separate calls and my husband did as well and they all said the same thing. The agents have nothing to do with your application, so I wouldn't bother wasting time on hold with them again :) once ecas is updated to in process on the residency part, it's been sent. :)

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
They won't tell you - they don't know. The CIC agents don't have that information. I asked on 3 or 4 separate calls and my husband did as well and they all said the same thing. The agents have nothing to do with your application, so I wouldn't bother wasting time on hold with them again :) once ecas is updated to in process on the residency part, it's been sent. :)
I agree! We'll just think and look on the bright side that our schedule A and PCC has been received and attached to our files. For sure, any time soon we will received an update in our ecas.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Wonder how long of a wait I have until my ecas changes to "in process"

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Apr 25 received changes to in process May 13

please note that ecas is inconsistent and it's been reported that some never move to in process. some actually just go to decision made - so don't panic if it doesn't change

hopefully with new process they are updating more consistently but who knows

Saddy15

Apr 19, 2017
Guys I uploaded my Schedule A & PCC on May 1st and already confirmed with an Agent that they have received it and can see it on my file, However I haven't heard anything from them yet. No E-mail no Communication at all from there ? Is any one in same boat ? or waiting for E-mail. I guess at this point my file should be transferred as rest all in place. Please advise ?

airon06

Apr 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
Guys I uploaded my Schedule A & PCC on May 1st and already confirmed with an Agent that they have received it and can see it on my file, However I haven't heard anything from them yet. No E-mail no Communication at all from there ? Is any one in same boat ? or waiting for E-mail. I guess at this point my file should be transferred as rest all in place. Please advise ?
When did you see it on your account? And whats in there?

simewhit

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had to call CIC to find out if ours had been attached to our file as well, and never received any email confirmation on that either. A day or two later, I (surprisingly) got an email from them saying they had transferred our file, but I still haven't gotten AOR2 from the visa office yet. We are also still waiting for a medical request.

Saddy15

Apr 19, 2017
When did you see it on your account? And whats in there?
I checked it today only and under sponsor it says - Decision made & Application received done. On PA ECAS it says Medical received - Application received. Nothing else.

Saddy15

Apr 19, 2017
I had to call CIC to find out if ours had been attached to our file as well, and never received any email confirmation on that either. A day or two later, I (surprisingly) got an email from them saying they had transferred our file, but I still haven't gotten AOR2 from the visa office yet. We are also still waiting for a medical request.
thanks good to know after 2 days hear something back form them. I called them on 12th May - and lady confirmed the Documents I have sent via Web form are received and she can see it on my file. Now I am not sure if she can see it means its attached to file (but I guess it is) not sure. Medical is already done. I am hopping at least this week my files get transferred. (as it was weekend in between) and next week is long weekend.

riaroo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
Hi Riaroo,

I'm in a similar situation, sent Sch A on March 15 thru webform and nothing changed on ECAS till yet. So I called up CIC last week and the agent advised me to resubmit thru webform :(
I re-submitted via email last Saturday and this Monday I received an email saying my Schedule A and PCC were electronically attached to my application. What I did was I sent a query to my Local Visa Office asking if my file was already transferred to them. They forwarded my email to CPC mississauga and it got noticed by my VO and he emailed me directly requesting for PCC and Schedule A.The VO was very apologetic since I submitted via webform twice (April 7 and April 19) and they never received it. I hope my file gets transferred soon and be "in process". You may want to do the same.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
mine changed to in progress basically after SA.... i know that my file was sent to mexico on April 7, but Mexico didnt start working on it till May 10 (AOR2)

kumar13

Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
Doc's Request.
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017; AOR2: 20-05-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
I re-submitted via email last Saturday and this Monday I received an email saying my Schedule A and PCC were electronically attached to my application. What I did was I sent a query to my Local Visa Office asking if my file was already transferred to them. They forwarded my email to CPC mississauga and it got noticed by my VO and he emailed me directly requesting for PCC and Schedule A.The VO was very apologetic since I submitted via webform twice (April 7 and April 19) and they never received it. I hope my file gets transferred soon and be "in process". You may want to do the same.
Hey Riaroo,

I called in yesterday and a CIC agent confirmed they received my sch A finally :) My status for ECAS switched to " In process" this morning. Not sure if it means the file is sent to my VO ?