Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
godisgreat said:
Hello

When they will send AOR after received the citizenship application. Any idea please. They have received mine in September 8th 2015.

Thank you very much.
Thats a good question cause it can take from 2 weeks to 3 months depending on the workload that they have at the moment
you should look for a september thread cause this is March

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :
Got my e Cas updates with test date on Oct 8
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! Don't forget to read the Discover Canada book atleast 3 times in addition to doing online tests.

glowingheart said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :
Got my e Cas updates with test date on Oct 8
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
superfellow said:
Congrat! How about your timeline? You didn't update your signature or profile.
This is my timeline it never showed the transfer line

all the info is on the Google Doc

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 2, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 2, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on July 8, 2015.
4. We sent you a notice on September 18, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 8,

Samsciti

May 20, 2015
Babi22 said:
Congrats Samsciti.

What's your timeline and what is your local office please?
Office-Vancouver/Surrey.
Timeline is on the spreadsheet:
Test: September 09, 2015
DM: September 21, 2015
OATH: ????

Lux et Veritas

Star Member
Apr 25, 2015
Looks like we Torontonians (and ppl from Scarborough are way behind schedule :(( ) I'm hoping it's a case of no news being good news but sure getting nervous. Congrats to all who got tests/oaths.

saad36

Mar 27, 2015
Hey everyone, my first post here. I just had a quick question, what would be the quickest was to get my fingerprints done? I'm in the GTA. Thanks!

Lux et Veritas

Star Member
Apr 25, 2015
saad36 said:
Hey everyone, my first post here. I just had a quick question, what would be the quickest was to get my fingerprints done? I'm in the GTA. Thanks!
Quickest way is to get electronic fingerprints done- there's a place near college and yonge that is really good they take your prints and in 3 days RCMP would deliver the results to CIC local office very efficient from what I hear. Electronic ones are the way to go as they are automatically sent to RCMP with minimal delays.

saad36

Mar 27, 2015
Lux et Veritas said:
Quickest way is to get electronic fingerprints done- there's a place near college and yonge that is really good they take your prints and in 3 days RCMP would deliver the results to CIC local office very efficient from what I hear. Electronic ones are the way to go as they are automatically sent to RCMP with minimal delays.
Thanks! I will check them out. Was definitely planning to go the electronic route :)

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So just to update :

Got test date for sept 7 in Ottawa

Any advise ? how long it takes after citizenship test to get the oath letter as i am planning to be away in december ?

my timelines are:
AOR 27 March
in process 27 june
no transfer line
and today received letter in mail for citizenship test

Simp

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simp said:
So just to update :

Got test date for sept 7 in Ottawa

Any advise ? how long it takes after citizenship test to get the oath letter as i am planning to be away in december ?

my timelines are:
AOR 27 March
in process 27 june
no transfer line
and today received letter in mail for citizenship test

Simp
You mean October 7th, right?

In fact, based on the average waiting time between the test and the oath experienced by others, there is a high chance that you have your oath in December if everything goes well. However, if you are travelling during the second half of it you shouldn't be much worried since it is a slow period anyway because of the holidays.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OH SORRY YES 7TH OCTOBER.

So could you change the date of your oath if it comes in December ? do you get the letter in mail or cease update ?

And secondly what i need to take with me on test day like passports etc.I have travelled quite a lot to USA but have all stamps in passports so any advice in reference to this ? If citizenship officer check all dates.Do i make a word document to make things easy that which page are the stamps ?

Tahnks Asaif

asaif said:
You mean October 7th, right?

In fact, based on the average waiting time between the test and the oath experienced by others, there is a high chance that you have your oath in December if everything goes well. However, if you are travelling during the second half of it you shouldn't be much worried since it is a slow period anyway because of the holidays.

Wadood

Star Member
Jul 13, 2009
Monreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
Nomination.....
20-09-2011
@Simp

Did your ecas reflect your test date? or it is just mail that you got?

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simp said:
OH SORRY YES 7TH OCTOBER.

So could you change the date of your oath if it comes in December ? do you get the letter in mail or cease update ?

And secondly what i need to take with me on test day like passports etc.I have travelled quite a lot to USA but have all stamps in passports so any advice in reference to this ? If citizenship officer check all dates.Do i make a word document to make things easy that which page are the stamps ?

Tahnks Asaif
Yes, you can reschedule the oath date by calling the cic call center. I think a sheet that lists the stamps and their page number in the passport is a good idea. Since you traveled many times to the US, they might ask you to provide the entry/exit record (FOIA request) at a later date. You might want to request it now since it takes some time (1-6 months) to be processed.