+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2015 Citizenship Applicants

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
anil04_10 said:
Dear chibiks
'Grasshopper' from March batch got his test invite ....... the first one from our March list .... ::)
Another applicant from Toronto 'IrfanP' (April batch) also got his test invite...... :-X
Still hoping that pace will pick up for rest of us!!

Cheers, Anil
I'm not sure what is going on with Mississauga office but i haven't seen any transfer of files to the local office since June, i'm in July it looks like i have along wait ahead of me.
It's true that the transfer to the local office note has been remove from the Online Ecas and now they're publishing directly the test date?

Thanks,

oilsand

Star Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2012
FAAMS said:
Congratulations oilsand for passing the test :)
You can use the certified Translator centre of Edmonton North
The Arabic Islamic centre I. Can send the number for you in pm

I have one question did you send a photocopy of your passport before with the application?
I sent the translation and a copy of my passport. I don't know they will have at Edmonton or should I take another copy and translation with me for the interview?
Thanks FAMMS, can you pls PM the phone # of the transalator. How long does it take for them to transalte?

I send a photocpy of my passport old/new (picture page), just didn't they will require the translation of the exit stamp from 6 yrs ago. It will be good if you can bring again another copy of the passport just in case. But I did notice that they all have the documents we submitted on record so I believe they will not ask for the translation again. If you still have a copy then just bring it.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
oilsand said:
Thanks FAMMS, can you pls PM the phone # of the transalator. How long does it take for them to transalte?

I send a photocpy of my passport old/new (picture page), just didn't they will require the translation of the exit stamp from 6 yrs ago. It will be good if you can bring again another copy of the passport just in case. But I did notice that they all have the documents we submitted on record so I believe they will not ask for the translation again. If you still have a copy then just bring it.
I sent the number did you get it?

I am not good in the PM

oilsand

Star Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2012
Got it FAMMS. Thanks.

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
Samsciti said:
Test done on Sept 09,2015. Straightforward. No concerns during interview.
Oath in 2-3 months.
Congrats Samsciti.

What's your timeline and what is your local office please?

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Though I have taken a lot of IT certification tests, I passed both my G2 and G driving tests here in Ontario on the first try, STILL, I feel a different set of butterflies in my stomach about this upcoming citizenship test.

Test is tom, Sept 17 @ 1030am EST.

:'(

turboracer

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

is there any from toronto downtown or gta that got the exam as of yet ? and applied in March 2015

Kindly if possibly share

Thanks

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Test done.

19/20 for me and the same score for my wife.

They just asked for the passports (old and new), PR card, and another piece of ID.

Oath, as mentioned by the nice gentleman, 2-3 months.

Good luck to all!

WindsorFeb15Aspirant

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hgn said:
Test done.

They just asked for the passports (old and new), PR card, and another piece of ID.

Good luck to all!
Congratulations hgn!

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
hgn said:
Test done.

Good luck to all!
congrats

Smile_Canada

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hgn said:
Test done.

Good luck to all!
congrats hgn

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife got something called "request for supplementary evidence" in the mail today, i.e., an RQ. They asked for the US entry/exit records, university transcripts, records of employment or pay stubs, and tax assessment notices (including T4 slips). Not sure about the reason. Our case is straight forward. Solid 4 years of postgraduate studies and university jobs. Full school records for ourselves and the kids. We already included the transcripts and the employment letters with the application and provided them with a copy of the I94 records during the interview. Let's hope this RQ doesn't delay the application for years.

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
asaif said:
My wife got something called "request for supplementary evidence" in the mail today, i.e., an RQ. They asked for the US entry/exit records, university transcripts, records of employment or pay stubs, and tax assessment notices (including T4 slips). Not sure about the reason. Our case is straight forward. Solid 4 years of postgraduate studies and university jobs. Full school records for ourselves and the kids. We already included the transcripts and the employment letters with the application and provided them with a copy of the I94 records during the interview. Let's hope this RQ doesn't delay the application for years.
Sorry to hear that. It looks like post test RQ.
How was intreview, was not it smooth?