+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<MARCH 2010 APPLICANTS>>>>>

amar_vnl

May 27, 2010
SUB: FBI Clearance time taken, for someone who need to understand the timing.
Re-Send on 5/24 ( First one was rejected, reason saying unable to read finger prints)
Received on 7/19

it took nearly 2 months.

Thanks

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hello,

I applied on March 12, 2010 and after resending my file CIO received it on April 28, 2010. My husband studied in UK for about three years but he didn't completed his studies there and came back before VISA VALIDITY?

Can any body tell me if this will affect my application and also will he be required to have PCC from UK as well. He never stayed there for 6 months in a stretch. He lived at different addresses all over this period.

Thanks

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Please add me to your mailing list!
Thanks

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. &amp; .. waiting ..
No this will not affect your application but YES you do have to provide a PCC for UK as the stay was longer than 6 months, any country in which a stay is of more than 6 months, you'll have to provide a PCC for it, addresses maybe different but it is the same country ..

Mirza.

satnak said:
Hello,

I applied on March 12, 2010 and after resending my file CIO received it on April 28, 2010. My husband studied in UK for about three years but he didn't completed his studies there and came back before VISA VALIDITY?

Can any body tell me if this will affect my application and also will he be required to have PCC from UK as well. He never stayed there for 6 months in a stretch. He lived at different addresses all over this period.

Thanks

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Thanks MSMirza. So would you suggest, we should start enquiring about UK PCC,as it may take time.

MSMirza said:
No this will not affect your application but YES you do have to provide a PCC for UK as the stay was longer than 6 months, any country in which a stay is of more than 6 months, you'll have to provide a PCC for it, addresses maybe different but it is the same country ..

Mirza.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. &amp; .. waiting ..
Yes, if you're not in UK right now then it is better to start now, as it will take a while for you to receive the certificate, the duration can be as long as 2 months.. Good luck for your application.

satnak said:
Thanks MSMirza. So would you suggest, we should start enquiring about UK PCC,as it may take time.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
satnak said:
Uk does not take so much time. he has to go to ACRO website acro.policecertificates@acro.pnn.police.uk and he will download a form and fill. mine took about three weeks. you can fast track it by paying 70 pounds instead of 35 pounds for the regular time. paying higher gets it out faster.

58553CA

Dear Friends,

here i have a problem regarding my PCC as my earlier post regarding Dubai PCC, now i got Dubai PCC and the problem is Indian PCC,

after getting Dubai PCC we (my wife & me) went to EMPOST office to apply Indian PCC, there my wife has got the clearance from Indian Consulate and they accepted my wife application and she got the PCC within 4 days its really very fast service, but mine Indian consulate they did not give clearance, so next day I went Indian Consulate to Inquiry about clearance, they took my PP copy & some details and said that, we will send a request to Hyderabad(my PP issued in Hyderabad PP office) passport office for the clearance it will take 2 to 4 weeks of time and the thing they did not give me any file no./reference no to enquiry about the status.

so friends if any body knows any information how to know the status in Hyderabad passport office and is it OK to wait till it comes or should I go to India directly to get the PCC.

can any body suggest me which one is better option

thanks

JAP (58553CA)

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
dear i want all to advice me about my broblem

hi all

i got my result ielts

4.5 listing

4.5 writung

4.5 read

6 speak

over 5 band

i need only 5 points to reach 67

pls help me

sorry peope i decide to send my full document with poor score in english

becouse i repeat the exam they give me 4.5- 4.5-4.5-5

sorry for that
but ihave to send coz the 120 days will finsh on 5 aug

say let try maybe the officer will be good with me and calculate for 5 points

any suggest can i add extra document and same i said no time to repeat the ielts again as my dead line 5 aug

pls advice
zakout

amar_vnl

May 27, 2010
58553CA said:
Dear Friends,

here i have a problem regarding my PCC as my earlier post regarding Dubai PCC, now i got Dubai PCC and the problem is Indian PCC,

after getting Dubai PCC we (my wife & me) went to EMPOST office to apply Indian PCC, there my wife has got the clearance from Indian Consulate and they accepted my wife application and she got the PCC within 4 days its really very fast service, but mine Indian consulate they did not give clearance, so next day I went Indian Consulate to Inquiry about clearance, they took my PP copy & some details and said that, we will send a request to Hyderabad(my PP issued in Hyderabad PP office) passport office for the clearance it will take 2 to 4 weeks of time and the thing they did not give me any file no./reference no to enquiry about the status.

so friends if any body knows any information how to know the status in Hyderabad passport office and is it OK to wait till it comes or should I go to India directly to get the PCC.

can any body suggest me which one is better option

thanks

JAP (58553CA)
Hi @JAP,
Don't get nervous, you will get your PCC in a month, the process is really smooth. Indian consulate in Dubai will send request to PP office Hyderabad, which is normal as your passport is issued in India. My wife's Indian PCC arrived in 4 weeks(we applied from San Francisco Indian consulate), but you need to be in touch with Indian consulate in Dubai every 2 weeks to get update.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Hello friends
Where is everyone on this thread. we were very consistent and coordinated prior to 1st aor but it appears everyone is now on its own thats not too good. infact its this document submission stage that we need each other most cause any error can lead to rejection and now that so many code have been removed we cant afford it.

Lets try and keep the thread alive thanks.
NB
Please no one should copy exact noc duties on thier experience letter
We should endevour to include the card and contact details of the person signing the reference letter
And we should also ensure that our salary is stated in the reference letter.
'
Best of luck to us all
Tinu

amar_vnl

May 27, 2010
I am sending my docs to Buffalo in a day or two.. Seniors any suggestions..

I have put all the documentation requested in the Buffalo checklist.