Med's Done....
Waiting!!!
Passport Req..
Waiting!!!
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
LANDED..........
spring 2011
Yukon, Thanks a lot for sharing with us your special life experince in Canada. It is great encourage for everyone who intend to immigrate to Canada. And always better to learn from others mistakes and life experince, your case is the best example for families who would like to immigrate with children. Thanks a million for sharing with useful information.

I wish you achieve your goal! :)

All the best!

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lilysh said:
Yukon, Thanks a lot for sharing with us your special life experince in Canada. It is great encourage for everyone who intend to immigrate to Canada. And always better to learn from others mistakes and life experince, your case is the best example for families who would like to immigrate with children. Thanks a million for sharing with useful information.

I wish you achieve your goal! :)

All the best!
Hey it's not my experience, I just copied it from an older post created by some older member called "Josh". (Pls. see the top of the post).
Please thank "Josh".
I just wanted other people to know about it... :)

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
Hey it's not my experience, I just copied it from an older post created by some older member called "Josh". (Pls. see the top of the post).
Please thank "Josh".
Hi Yukon,

Otherwise howz your experience about canada till now??

Just asking out of curiosity.

Regards

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
kris905 said:
Hi Sameer,
I used the visa office checklist to organize my documents. The checklist has different sections like Civil status documents, education, experience, travel etc.
I made a label the size of a post card, typed the name of the section in bold, attached all documents in the section together, also included a covering letter in the case i had to explain a missing document.

I put the checklist on top, followed by the forms and then the bundles for each section in the order specified by the checklist. I did not include the PR Fee. Also do not forget to write names and DOB behind each photo.

I notarized all educational certificates for myself and spouse, birth certificate for kid, passport front page for both as we didn't have birth certificate, experience certificates and contract documents.

The originals i sent are, reference letters, PCC, IELTS.

My whole package weighed close to a kilo :)

Hope this helps, Good Luck
hey Kris,

so u didn't send ur orignal certificates or degrees..? no need to send originals or university sealed envelopes etc..?

i have orignal certification letters from my university which verifies my degrees and diplomas. .. will it be enough ..? i will send them those letters originals becuz i have 2 of each...

i dont have my birth certificate so i will write an explanatory letter for it..

i will send orignal reffrence letters of my all employers describing my duties and posts on which i performed for a specified time period.
get them stamped along with the visiting card of signing person.

moreover i will write a letter to get them knw about about the landing fee payment upon request, along with the medical request.
(What if i pay now the landing fee...?)

i wanted to change my mailing address... should i write a letter to CIO or just write the mailing address in the new forms going as full application to London UK. as i have already received 1 AOR and now have to submit the full docs.... so should i inform CIO 1st about the address change..?

in previous application i have written both .. may mailing address and resident address. and now i want to remove my mailing address and should be same as my residence address. in this regard any suggestion plzz.. AANY MEMBEEERRRRRRR...

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hye,
Is there any possibility of rejecting the cases by the local visa office if one has received AOR for the cases received before 26th june ,from Nova Scotia as few cosultants are giving the such impressions , i think local visa office will be aware of the case history that it has been received before 26th june, Any thoughts

Thanks
Faisal

Lilysh

May 2, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
RBVO
Med's Request
Hopefully in February!
Med's Done....
Waiting!!!
Passport Req..
Waiting!!!
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
LANDED..........
spring 2011
yukon said:
Please thank "Josh".

Anyway,

Thanks a lot to Josh for posting and to you too!

All the best!

kris905

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-March-2010
AOR Received.
17-May-2010
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2013
Sameer,
Send the sealed envelope with transcript in original. No other originals are required. If you do not have sealed transcript, notarize your originals and send the notarized copy. They have mentioned in the manual not to send originals of certificates.

You could pay the RRPF now as well, no issues.

There is a link in ecas which advises on how to update mailing address. You could check that.

All the best

sameerkhan said:
hey Kris,

so u didn't send ur orignal certificates or degrees..? no need to send originals or university sealed envelopes etc..?

i have orignal certification letters from my university which verifies my degrees and diplomas. .. will it be enough ..? i will send them those letters originals becuz i have 2 of each...

i dont have my birth certificate so i will write an explanatory letter for it..

i will send orignal reffrence letters of my all employers describing my duties and posts on which i performed for a specified time period.
get them stamped along with the visiting card of signing person.

moreover i will write a letter to get them knw about about the landing fee payment upon request, along with the medical request.
(What if i pay now the landing fee...?)

i wanted to change my mailing address... should i write a letter to CIO or just write the mailing address in the new forms going as full application to London UK. as i have already received 1 AOR and now have to submit the full docs.... so should i inform CIO 1st about the address change..?

in previous application i have written both .. may mailing address and resident address. and now i want to remove my mailing address and should be same as my residence address. in this regard any suggestion plzz.. AANY MEMBEEERRRRRRR...

kris905

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-March-2010
AOR Received.
17-May-2010
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2013
smfaisal28 said:
Hye,
Is there any possibility of rejecting the cases by the local visa office if one has received AOR for the cases received before 26th june ,from Nova Scotia as few cosultants are giving the such impressions , i think local visa office will be aware of the case history that it has been received before 26th june, Any thoughts

Thanks
Faisal
There is every possibility that any applicant could be rejected at visa office at any stage, be it points calculation, background check, security check, document integrity, medical admissibility etc.

4mera

S. No. Name Received by CIO AOR Received Full Docs to VO 2nd AOR

10. rpr1980 (7312/0114) 03 Mar 2010

12. shirinsyeda (3112) 03 Mar 2010

16. nija 05 Mar 2010

19. KauserSajjad (2113) 06 Mar 2010

22. geeforce 08 Mar 2010
23. shaddy 08 Mar 2010

27. ereddy17 08 Mar 2010
28. vgatiwan (3152) 08 Mar 2010

37. mis 10 Mar 2010

39. shirinsyeda 10 Mar 2010

47. mahek286 15 Mar 2010

49. adam912 (1111) 16 Mar 2010
50. faisal892 16 Mar 2010

54. njerome (0213) 17 Mar 2010

59 murtazaabbasi 19 Mar 2010

68. Kartic (0213) 23 Mar 2010

71. sheshtawym (0711) 23 Mar 2010

86. Can_PT 31 Mar 2010
87. bobygill01 01 Apr 2010

hi all ,

did you guys call them in NS to have any news about your case

i pray for you all ask god to have a response soon

good luck

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ cuccoo0

I think this IMM5562 form is a new one added after 26th June. It was not there before.

My visa office is London, I checked London visa office guide which shows vesion as 6/2010. Its checklist says that we have to attach the form IMM5562 now. Visa guide says that this form is attached at Appendix A but actually there is no form.

Please send the URL from where we can download this form.

Thanks

ashrafbwn

Oct 4, 2009
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2010(CIC), Full Docs:06-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
14-April-2010
AOR Received.
15-Sep-2010
navali said:
@ cuccoo0

I think this IMM5562 form is a new one added after 26th June. It was not there before.

My visa office is London, I checked London visa office guide which shows vesion as 6/2010. Its checklist says that we have to attach the form IMM5562 now. Visa guide says that this form is attached at Appendix A but actually there is no form.

Please send the URL from where we can download this form.

Thanks
navali---my observation is same as of you. This form is present in some other visa offices requirements documents but not in London VO doc.....should we take this form from other VO document? or is there any other workaround?

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
ashrafbwn said:
navali---my observation is same as of you. This form is present in some other visa offices requirements documents but not in London VO doc.....should we take this form from other VO document? or is there any other workaround?
Well it was interesting.
Couple of weeks ago i opened VOCL and found this form and then last week when i opened it again it was not there

Anyways heres the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

But you may not find the actual form here. Yet it contains in the checklist the name of the form IM5562 supplementary infromation.

What i would suggest is that you download this checklist and take a print out this way you can check the IMM5562 as well when finalizing your applicaTION

As far the form itself is concerned Its same for every VO so just download these two pages and fill it

I think problem will be solved.

Regards

vgatiwan

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 14 2010
Doc's Request.
june 30, 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
Sept.21, 2011
Med's Done....
Oct.23, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb.1, 2012
4mera,

Sorry I didnt inform the forum that I had recieved my 1st AOR June 30 (Canada Day) ..so yes..after waiting for almost 4months for my AOR I finally got it...I am now preparing to submit my complete documents by next week..Hoping that my consultant will mail it to the VO soon and not to wait for the other 4months to submit..coz almost 4months of waiting for the 1st AOR is so long....Thank you very much.......

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I have a query....If you prepare your full documents but AOR gets delayed beyond 3 or 4 months, what will happen with Police certificates as they are valid only for 03 months.

Is the period considered from the date when you submit initial application to CIO or when you send full docs to specific Visa Office?

Thankx