+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila Passport Request at START of processing?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
headcrash4 said:
Is there a 100% guarantee that she can have the travel document? by the way she is already landed
Unfortunately there are no absolute guarantees - it depends on the application for the travel document and the supporting documents presented to the VO for a favorable reply. The travel documents can be applied for at CEM. Her having landed and having in possession of the copy of the COPR adds to the proofs she needs for the travel document application.

If she is waiting for her PR card and she needs to travel out of Canada, and cannot wait for regular processing, then she can apply for urgent processing:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-urgent-processing-already-submitted.asp

Other than that, if she needs to leave without the PR card, she can apply for a travel document.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=64&t=10

/...

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
ragluf said:
Unfortunately there are no absolute guarantees - it depends on the application for the travel document and the supporting documents presented to the VO for a favorable reply. The travel documents can be applied for at CEM. Her having landed and having in possession of the copy of the COPR adds to the proofs she needs for the travel document application.

If she is waiting for her PR card and she needs to travel out of Canada, and cannot wait for regular processing, then she can apply for urgent processing:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-urgent-processing-already-submitted.asp

Other than that, if she needs to leave without the PR card, she can apply for a travel document.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=64&t=10

/...
what do you mean it depends?

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
headcrash4 said:
what do you mean it depends?
How long will she be staying in the Philippines?

If it was for a month or two then why not just have someone here forward it to her in the Philippines? She only needs the PR card to re-enter Canada not to leave it.

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
CanadianJeepGuy said:
How long will she be staying in the Philippines?

If it was for a month or two then why not just have someone here forward it to her in the Philippines? She only needs the PR card to re-enter Canada not to leave it.
She finished the interview last July 29. And she needs to wait 6 to 8 weeks for the release of PR card BUT she doesn't want anymore to wait so she will go here on August 11 and will be staying for two weeks. She'll go back in Canada on Aug 25 together with us. Clear???

Bottomline, she only needs to bring travel docs?

rovab

Jul 31, 2013
Ann Espino said:
Hello! Please let me know if how long is the processing? CES asked for my passport and some additional documents last July 13, 2013 and i send them last July 24, 2013. Im just wondering how many weeks or months do i need to wait for my visa to come? Anyone help please. Lot of thanks in advance.
hi... sabayan mo ng dasal darating ding yan.. godbless

Ann Espino

Star Member
Jul 29, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2013 PP Sent 24-07-13
VISA ISSUED...
DM Oct 18 Visa Oct 24,2013
LANDED..........
soon!
Hi din rovab. sana nga basta pray lng ng pray.:) With God nothing's impossible.

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
headcrash4 said:
She finished the interview last July 29. And she needs to wait 6 to 8 weeks for the release of PR card BUT she doesn't want anymore to wait so she will go here on August 11 and will be staying for two weeks. She'll go back in Canada on Aug 25 together with us. Clear???

Bottomline, she only needs to bring travel docs?
Yes.....clear as mud.

What interview? Once she landed the documents to issue her PR card went into effect. They processing time would be based around her landing date.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianJeepGuy said:
Yes.....clear as mud.

What interview? Once she landed the documents to issue her PR card went into effect. They processing time would be based around her landing date.
LIC - inland processing - the "landing" process is different as LICs are in-country. The applicant is contacted for a final interview and granted permanent residency status. Is different from other immigrants who do the "landing" process via arriving at a Port of Entry (either from an international flight or flagpoling through the border).

@ headcrash4

No requirements for exiting Canada. But to re-enter - she needs
- PR card or if not available
- then she needs a Travel Document (apply for this at CEM) - the links were posted in my previous reply

/..hth...good luck and all the best...

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
ragluf said:
LIC - inland processing - the "landing" process is different as LICs are in-country. The applicant is contacted for a final interview and granted permanent residency status. Is different from other immigrants who do the "landing" process via arriving at a Port of Entry (either from an international flight or flagpoling through the border).

@ headcrash4

- then she needs a Travel Document (apply for this at CEM) - the links were posted in my previous reply

thanks!! :D

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
ragluf said:

@ headcrash4

Thanks. That is much better now.

rovab

Jul 31, 2013
I need help.. i send all my documents last June 07 2013 but my medical results expired July 24 2013 what can i do? :(

Paige3005

Oct 17, 2013
Eric Mazda said:
finally got the visas for my kids.
Take note of this: DM when i checked on July 1 on eCAS but in the passport it was on 25 June. I wait until after 12 July 2013 no passport/visas yet then i emailed CEM,and replied me on monday 15 July (Phil Time) that they sent on 02 July thru WWWExpress in Isabela and they gave me the TRACKING NUMBER. The PASSPORT/VISAS had been sitting in WWWEXPRESS SANTIAGO CITY, ISABELA SINCE 03 JULY (1 HOUR DRIVE TO MY CHILDREN). SO I CALLED (FROM CANADA) THE HEAD OFFICE IN MANILA. ACCORDING TO THE WOMAN I SPOKE, THAT'S THEIR AGREEMENT. NO QUESTION ABOUT THAT. BUT WHY THEY DON'T BOTHER TO CALL YOU OR LET US KNOW THAT THE PASSPORT/VISAS ARE IN THEIR POSSESSION. email addresses, phone numbers are all in the application i'm pretty sure the embassy gave that info.
anyways, be aware just incase you are already DM in your application in permanent residence in eCAS. they used the courier in returning all the docs. after 3 days not yet arrive email the CEM right away.

Visa validity: June 28, 2014 - maybe its because my son still in 2nd year college but he stop this semester
because of this waiting game.

Hello po. Can i ask? My relative in canada already done with her interview bakit hanggang ngyon di ko pa rin natatangap pp ko? :( pwede po ba yan i follow up?

Paige3005

Oct 17, 2013
headcrash4 said:
They only stated on the letter that VISA will be issued if:

The one who is in Canada received Confirmation of PR
The one who is in Canada has paid PR stuff
The medical validty is greater than 4 months

Can you please explain further?
Hello po. Can i ask? My relative in canada already done with her interview bakit hanggang ngyon di ko pa rin natatangap pp ko? :( pwede po ba yan i follow up?