+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mailing your application to the cpc in Mississauga? READ HERE

Luckyman

Sep 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why did you post this again????

for other users here is the link to the original thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mailing-your-application-to-the-cpc-in-mississauga-read-here-t119588.0.html

Kano

Sep 8, 2012
Ray-lynn said:
Hello All

I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone who is sending their applications to the Case Processing Center in Mississauga. I sent my application in and used Canada post Xpress post to get it there because it has a tracking number and a guarantee delivery date. To me this was a no brainer because I needed to know that after months of work getting my application ready and lots of money and original documents it actually was delivered and is waiting for its turn to be processed. Now little did I know(or anyone else would know unless you work for Canada post as a supervisor) that because of the amount of of mail they receive on a daily basis they are simply unable to give each application the attention they deserve and are therefore just delivered. Now if u send ur application by regular mail then this is not an issue for you as you will have accepted that you will not know anything of your application until they have gotten around to opening it or they don't in which case you have a lost application. Now in my case I just wanted to know that it got there n was waiting its turn. But because Canada post has too much letters to deliver each day they do not have time to scan each one of them. Now this leaves me waiting to hear that my package arrived but it never happens. No one can tell me if it was received and no one knows where it is. So im left stressed out not knowing where my months of work are and not knowing if im in line to be processed or lost off a truck in a ditch lost on the side of the road somewhere. And since the CPC is so behind on their work it will b at least 3 months before I do find out if they have it or not. So After that long story here is the cautionary part.... If you care about your application as much as I care about mine I strongly suggest sending it in any method you wish as long as you ask for a signature. If you ask for a signature you will know when it got there and that it is waiting for its turn. Any other method even if its 1 day rush if it does not require a signature there is a very good chance you will not know where your application is until it is either processed or not.
Best of luck to all of you!
If I were you, I would start a claim with Canada Post for a proof of delivery. They must give you a refund if they cannot locate your package. Canada Post does not like to give refunds. Trust me, they WILL find it and you will then have your proof of delivery.